Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 4 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 am

Ah, I see.

{EDIT} Better edit that out, drinking is bad.. shifty

Last edited by Dan on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 4 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

Forest wrote:You're just a racist, lying, homophobe at the end of the day SBSP Neutral
    Yeah, whatever you say. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

crump wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Which of these sounds worse: having sex with a first cousin, or having gay sex?

Gay sex with first cousin.

rofl

And are you fucking kidding me guys? If I had to choose one, I'd have sex with a first cousin rather than have gay sex.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:27 am

dena wrote:Yeah alright, the Jela/luke style back track won't get you out of this one.

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I was joking. Dry Smile

Lying. Hater.
    How could I have said it seriously? Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:31 am

How am I racist and lying, forest? Explain that to me. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Which of these sounds worse: having sex with a first cousin, or having gay sex?

rofl

And are you fucking kidding me guys? If I had to choose one, I'd have sex with a first cousin rather than have gay sex.

So, you'd choose to have sex with a family member than a complete stranger.

Dude.. Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

SBSP wrote:How am I racist and lying, forest? Explain that to me. Laughing

Lying for saying something, and racist for picking on gays!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

It's not like he's having sex with his sister, though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

Forest wrote:
    SBSP wrote:How am I racist and lying, forest? Explain that to me. Laughing

Lying for saying something, and racist for picking on gays!
    So I'm neither, basically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

SBSP wrote:It's not like he's having sex with his sister, though.

Are you trying to justify incest?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:36 am

Dan wrote:

Is having sex with a cousin incest?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:36 am

This is a really stupid debate anyway. Gay sex or incest, come on guys. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 am

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Is having sex with a cousin incest?

Yes. Yes it is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:

rofl

Dude.. Suspect

It's a first cousin, not a sister or mother. And it's not just a complete stranger. It's a fucking guy! I wouldn't want to have sex with either, but if I was in the position of choosing one, I would go with my female cousin than a gay guy by a mile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:

rofl

Dude.. Suspect

It's a first cousin, not a sister or mother. And it's not just a complete stranger. It's a fucking guy! I wouldn't want to have sex with either, but if I was in the position of choosing one, I would go with my female cousin than a gay guy by a mile.

Male cousin or gay sex?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:

rofl

Dude.. Suspect

Male cousin or gay sex?
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

rofl

Dude.. Suspect

Male cousin or gay sex?
    Neutral

Didn't answer the question.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

Lets just agree both are equally hot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    crump wrote:

rofl

Dude.. Suspect

Male cousin or gay sex?

In that case, both scenarios would be considered gay sex. One is with a stranger, the other with a family member. I would choose the gay sex with a stranger.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Dude.. Suspect

Male cousin or gay sex?
    Neutral

Neither.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Sean wrote:Lets just agree both are equally hot

If your Mum wasn't your Mum, would you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 am

Pretty much every male has gay thoughts in their life at least once. Fact.

SB and Ahyl, you're both in denial.
    Anonymous

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Male cousin or gay sex?
    Neutral

Neither.

If a man is holding a gun to your head and told you to pick one, which one?

You can even close your eyes, he's being kind.
    Jess

Post by Jess Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 am

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 4 Tumblr_ln9wuqWipR1qesjmeo1_500
    Anonymous

Forest wrote:Pretty much every male has gay thoughts in their life at least once. Fact.

How am I in denial? Coffee
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

This is the one time I agree with anti-religion, its made Abraar and Ahly both Homophobic, deny it all you want but you are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Forest wrote:Pretty much every male has gay thoughts in their life at least once. Fact.

How am I in denial? Coffee

Have you ever had any gay thoughts?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:42 am

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Male cousin or gay sex?
    Neutral

Neither.

I'd close my eyes and pretend it was you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Neutral

Neither.

I'd close my eyes and pretend it was you.

Whatever works for you, I'm flattered btw.

xx
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 am

Religion is shit anyway. Especially Muslim. How can you justify blowing innocent people up because a fake man in the sky told you to do so, and how can you justify have sex with your own family members Neutral It's messed up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:07 am