Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 8 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Sean wrote:Thats different, they stuck by their Religion because of their salvation, because they believed it was the be all and end all of life. What exactly do Gay people earn?

The enjoyment of gay sex.

What a stupid answer Neutral

Do straight people only earn the enjoyment of straight sex then?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 8 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Sean wrote:Thats different, they stuck by their Religion because of their salvation, because they believed it was the be all and end all of life. What exactly do Gay people earn?

facepalm
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

No, they make babies. Hurr Durr Derp Derp facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Gay people can make babies.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Through gay sex?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

So nobody has answered me yet. If homosexual preference is natural, where is the gene that decides it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Through gay sex?

No. They can donate sperm.

So, what about a straight couple that chooses not to conceive. Are they just as bad as gay people?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

ahlycotc wrote:So nobody has answered me yet. If homosexual preference is natural, where is the gene that decides it?

Not everything natural is to do with genetics.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Allow me to bring up David Hume, Just because something results from an action doesnt neccesairly make it the reason for that action.

Also if straight people have oral or anal sex, are they against the species?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

He said gay people don't earn anything. So I named something they earn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Imo, upbringing and surroundings don't have an influence on someone's sexuality. You can't control who you're attracted to, end of. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Being gay isn't a choice.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

He said gay people don't earn anything. So I named something they earn.

Enough to chose a lifestyle fraught with problems?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:So nobody has answered me yet. If homosexual preference is natural, where is the gene that decides it?

Then what decides homosexual preference?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Sean wrote:
    Overpopulation is a massive problem in the world, thus it could be said that Gay people are saving the planet from further depletion of resources.

But a person who is born attracted to the same sex which won't lead to the continuation of our species is not helping, A baby doesn't know that there is overpopulation.

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

No it's not a mental disorder. If it was a mental disorder, I can't blame gay people then. Humans are naturally straight. But the environment they live in might influence them to prefer the same sex over another.

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

If homosexuality is so immoral, how come many species on animal partake in it?

There is also evidence of murder in the Stone Age. Just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. There are many animal species that eat their sexual partner after sex. Does it make it OK for humans to eat their partner after sex? There are many animal species that eat their young as well.

I'm not arguing morality, I'm arguing whether something is natural. You stated that homosexuality isn't natural. Why? Because the bible states so. However, homosexual behaviour was around long before the bible.

How does the fact that homosexual activity occurring before the Bible prove that homosexual activity is natural? Like I said, just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. Murder happened, is it natural?

NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:Gay people arnt gonna lead to the end of the popualtion, theres anough straight people in the world to continue the human race, too many in fact.

I'm not saying they are going to end the population.

My point is that our point in life is to continue our species. Gay people don't help that so in a biological sense they are against our species because they aren't helping.

Just because you aren't helping someone, doesn't mean you are against them. That's Bush mentality there. Sorry, but I had to say that.

Okay not against but they aren't helping our species.

Dan wrote:

Are straight couples that don't attempt to have children just as bad then?

Didn't really elaborate but straight couples who don't want children aren't helping the continuation of our species as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Then how what decides homosexual preference?

Who knows. There has been extensive research into it and no clear results. It isn't a choice, but you aren't born gay.

Maybe it's part of 'Gods plan'. He works in 'mysterious ways after all'.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

If NZG controlled everything there would be a person within 3 metres of each other Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Then what decides homosexual preference?

What decideds preference to anything, what decides musical preference? You dont chose to like a certain kind of music, you just naturally like it.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Who knows. There has been extensive research into it and no clear results. It isn't a choice, but you aren't born gay.

No clear results but you can say it isn't a choice.

scratch scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Didn't really elaborate but straight couples who don't want children aren't helping the continuation of our species as well.

I am elaborating.

You didn't answer my question. Are straight couples that choose not to have children just as bad as gay people?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

No clear results but you can say it isn't a choice.

scratch scratch

Because it plainly isn't a choice. You can't suddenly decide not to be gay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Overpopulation is a massive problem in the world, thus it could be said that Gay people are saving the planet from further depletion of resources.

But a person who is born attracted to the same sex which won't lead to the continuation of our species is not helping, A baby doesn't know that there is overpopulation.

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

If homosexuality is so immoral, how come many species on animal partake in it?

There is also evidence of murder in the Stone Age. Just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. There are many animal species that eat their sexual partner after sex. Does it make it OK for humans to eat their partner after sex? There are many animal species that eat their young as well.

I'm not arguing morality, I'm arguing whether something is natural. You stated that homosexuality isn't natural. Why? Because the bible states so. However, homosexual behaviour was around long before the bible.

How does the fact that homosexual activity occurring before the Bible prove that homosexual activity is natural? Like I said, just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. Murder happened, is it natural?

NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:Gay people arnt gonna lead to the end of the popualtion, theres anough straight people in the world to continue the human race, too many in fact.

I'm not saying they are going to end the population.

My point is that our point in life is to continue our species. Gay people don't help that so in a biological sense they are against our species because they aren't helping.

Just because you aren't helping someone, doesn't mean you are against them. That's Bush mentality there. Sorry, but I had to say that.

Okay not against but they aren't helping our species.

Dan wrote:

'God' made us all unique. No?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Anyone who says sexuality is a choice is fucking retarded.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I am elaborating.

You didn't answer my question. Are straight couples that choose not to have children just as bad as gay people?

define just as bad?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I am elaborating.

define just as bad?

Do they deserve the same words said about them as gay people have in this thread?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I swear , you people really make me question my faith.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Okay i'm going to post this again.

I don't believe being gay is a choice, It is a environmental thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Sean wrote:I swear , you people really make me question my faith.

Don't let it. Believe what you believe in. Don't let the ignorant opinions of other change that.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

NZG wrote:Okay i'm going to post this again.

So if it isnt their fault why condemn them?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 pm

NZG wrote:Okay i'm going to post this again.

So, you are saying that don't have control of their sexuality?

Why do they deserve this treatment then?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I am elaborating.

define just as bad?

Do they deserve the same words said about them as gay people have in this thread?

I haven't said anything bad about gay people and i'm not 100% sure what has been posted in this thread so i can't answer this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:23 pm