Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 5 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 am

Sean wrote:This is the one time I agree with anti-religion, its made Abraar and Ahly both Homophobic, deny it all you want but you are.

Because I'd rather have sex with a female first cousin over a gay guy? Neutral

Forest wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Forest wrote:Pretty much every male has gay thoughts in their life at least once. Fact.

SB and Ahyl, you're both in denial.

How am I in denial? Coffee

Have you ever had any gay thoughts?

Maybe once, yeah. It's not a reoccurring fantasy of mine though.
    Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 5 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 am

Right, Alhy, SBSP can you answer this? The Qu'ran (?) teaches you to honour your father and mother right?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 am

No but I've seen both you in other threads, and I can tell you flat out dont agree with gay people
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 am

Forest wrote:Religion is shit anyway. Especially Muslim. How can you justify blowing innocent people up because a fake man in the sky told you to do so, and how can you justify have sex with your own family members Neutral It's messed up

It's a good thing then that Allah doesn't justify blowing innocent people up. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 am

Forest wrote:Religion is shit anyway. Especially Muslim. How can you justify blowing innocent people up because a fake man in the sky told you to do so, and how can you justify have sex with your own family members Neutral It's messed up
    That is pure, pure, pure ignorance on your part.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 am

Dan wrote:Right, Alhy, SBSP can you answer this? The Qu'ran (?) teaches you to honour your father and mother right?

Yeah.

Sean wrote:No but I've seen both you in other threads, and I can tell you flat out dont agree with gay people

Right. I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle. How is that being homophobic or even wrong? I don't say that in front of a gay person or commit violence against gay people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:Right, Alhy, SBSP can you answer this? The Qu'ran (?) teaches you to honour your father and mother right?

Yeah.

So, what if your father revealed he was gay. Would you still honour him?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yeah.

How could my father be gay?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 am

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yeah.

My friend's dad is gay Neutral They deny it and then come out later on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 am

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yeah.

Yes. For example, in the early days of Islam, there were people who were Muslim but their parents were not. The Prophet told them to still treat them with respect as parents. But if they ordered you to do anything that went against Islam, don't do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yeah.

By putting his penis up another mans bum or giving out a blowjob i'd imagine
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

Forest wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yeah.

By putting his penis up another mans bum or giving out a blowjob i'd imagine

Don't forget the finger as well. It's often neglected.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:53 am

Sean wrote:This is the one time I agree with anti-religion, its made Abraar and Ahly both Homophobic, deny it all you want but you are.

It's made ahly, a member I respect, look like another religious nutcase.

I always had suspicions of Abraar so I am not surprised that he would like to have sexy times with his cousin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

dena wrote:

It's made ahly, a member I respect, look like another religious nutcase.

I always had suspicions of Abraar so I am not surprised that he would like to have sexy times with his cousin.

So I'm a religious nutcase because I don't want to ever have gay sex? I hope you are joking.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

I mean I've stood with them and stuck up for my Religion, but if any part of Religion tells me to treat certain people with one degree less respect than anyone else, then I can never agree with it
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am

Sean wrote:I mean I've stood with them and stuck up for my Religion, but if any part of Religion tells me to treat certain people with one degree less respect than anyone else, then I can never agree with it
    Who am I treating with less respect?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 am

I'm obviously joking, but like all jokes there is a bit of truth in it. Relations between homosexuals has no impact on anyone besides the two individuals, incest can break a family apart, cause untold of horros for children involved, and can cause future generations to be deformed, why this was even brought up as a foil to gay marriage/sex is beyond me and I expected better from you.

Color me dissapointed.

Also tan because it's been raining a lot in NY and it's hard to get bronzed up.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Sean wrote:I mean I've stood with them and stuck up for my Religion, but if any part of Religion tells me to treat certain people with one degree less respect than anyone else, then I can never agree with it
    Who am I treating with less respect?

Gay people, remember in an earlier thread you started asking what they got from marriage and all that? You would never have said that about a straight couple, admit it, you treat gay people differently
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

OK, then that's something we disagree on. I'm sorry, but I can never look at a gay person the same way I can look at a straight person. And it's not purely a religious thing. If I wasn't religious, I'd probably feel the same way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

OK, then that's something we disagree on. I'm sorry, but I can never look at a gay person the same way I can look at a straight person. And it's not purely a religious thing. If I wasn't religious, I'd probably feel the same way.

Fair enough.

What would you do, if you had a child that turned out to be gay?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Why? Because they are attracted to the same sex? You look at them/treat them differently? That's about as bad as racism/sexism/ageism if you ask me, actually it is since they all fall under discrimination.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Then that is a massive problem. As bad as being a racist in my eyes.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

So you have a mental age of 12 when it comes to these sort of things?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

dena wrote:I'm obviously joking, but like all jokes there is a bit of truth in it. Relations between homosexuals has no impact on anyone besides the two individuals, incest can break a family apart, cause untold of horros for children involved, and can cause future generations to be deformed, why this was even brought up as a foil to gay marriage/sex is beyond me and I expected better from you.

Color me dissapointed.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I had said earlier that it was up to the majority of the population to decide on laws. If the majority want to accept gay marriage, I'm fine with that (even though I may not accept it personally). The reason I brought up incest and multiple spouses was not to foil the passing of the gay marriage law, but to see if anyone didn't agree with incest or multiple spouses (mostly multiple spouses) because of their personal feelings towards it. If they did disagree with multiple spouses morally, then it would be hypocritical of them in supporting gay marriage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:I'm obviously joking, but like all jokes there is a bit of truth in it. Relations between homosexuals has no impact on anyone besides the two individuals, incest can break a family apart, cause untold of horros for children involved, and can cause future generations to be deformed, why this was even brought up as a foil to gay marriage/sex is beyond me and I expected better from you.

Color me dissapointed.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I had said earlier that it was up to the majority of the population to decide on laws. If the majority want to accept gay marriage, I'm fine with that (even though I may not accept it personally). The reason I brought up incest and multiple spouses was not to foil the passing of the gay marriage law, but to see if anyone didn't agree with incest or multiple spouses (mostly multiple spouses) because of their personal feelings towards it. If they did disagree with multiple spouses morally, then it would be hypocritical of them in supporting gay marriage.

How are multiple spouses and gay marriage related at all?

Multiple spouses are illegal for both straight people and gay members of society. In a lot of places marriage is only available for straight people.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm

sleeping your with 1st cuz is not incest.... It is werid but not incest....

Also

rofl rofl rofl rofl

You say something so retarded sometimes and i think you can't ever beat it but you always do it rofl

Thanks for the laugh for bro.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

I just cant look at Black people the way I can look at white.

Doesnt sound right does it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Fair enough.

They would still be my child. If they were had not reached puberty yet, I would calmly tell them why I think it's wrong to be gay. If they were past puberty, they are free to decide on what they want to do. I'm not responsible for their actions.

dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Why? Because they are attracted to the same sex? You look at them/treat them differently? That's about as bad as racism/sexism/ageism if you ask me, actually it is since they all fall under discrimination.

That's not the same thing as racism. People don't choose their race. I believe being gay is a choice. If I didn't think it was a choice, then I can't hate gay people.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

That's not the same thing as racism. People don't choose their race. I believe being gay is a choice. If I didn't think it was a choice, then I can't hate gay people.
    Yeah, I was going to say this. Isn't being gay your choice?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Fair enough.

They would still be my child. If they were had not reached puberty yet, I would calmly tell them why I think it's wrong to be gay. If they were past puberty, they are free to decide on what they want to do. I'm not responsible for their actions.

dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

get ready for a massive attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:25 am