Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 7 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Its a mental disorder.

facepalm

No it's not a mental disorder. If it was a mental disorder, I can't blame gay people then. Humans are naturally straight. But the environment they live in might influence them to prefer the same sex over another.

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

If homosexuality is so immoral, how come many species on animal partake in it?

There is also evidence of murder in the Stone Age. Just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. There are many animal species that eat their sexual partner after sex. Does it make it OK for humans to eat their partner after sex? There are many animal species that eat their young as well.

I'm not arguing morality, I'm arguing whether something is natural. You stated that homosexuality isn't natural. Why? Because the bible states so. However, homosexual behaviour was around long before the bible.
    SBSP
    SBSP

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 7 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Forest wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I find it ironic how it is only the muslims in this thread that are being ignorant.

I wouldn't say that if I were you, you'd be classed as an ignorant racist.
    Forest, you can't comment on people being ignorant if you think suicide bombing is part of Islam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:Incase you didn't realise, homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproduction.
    Could you elaborate please?

Say there's a couple that try for a child, but the woman is unable to get pregnant. Homosexuals can often be sperm donors for these sorts of families
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:Incase you didn't realise, homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproduction.
    Could you elaborate please?

A homosexual male is still capable of producing a child. Being gay doesn't take away sperm.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Yeah, I was going to say this. Isn't being gay your choice?

Alot of people say it is something you are born with but i can't believe that.
    I believe that it is the environment they grow up in that makes them gay.

How come there are cases of people coming out of strict anti-gay families with a homosexual preference?

How come there are cases of girls who come from strict no boyfriend until after uni families having boyfriends when they are not allowed?

It is because kids (wait humans in general) want what they can't have. I'm not against gays, They can do what they want in there own home but i just can't believe it is a some sort of gene or shit like that. Our purpose on earth is to reproduce, They don't help.

And who said that ... oh wait, the bible. Mischief
    It is life.... With or without religion we are meant to reproduce.

Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Im not even gay and I feel hugely offended by this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

NZG wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:

How come there are cases of people coming out of strict anti-gay families with a homosexual preference?

How come there are cases of girls who come from strict no boyfriend until after uni families having boyfriends when they are not allowed?

It is because kids (wait humans in general) want what they can't have. I'm not against gays, They can do what they want in there own home but i just can't believe it is a some sort of gene or shit like that. Our purpose on earth is to reproduce, They don't help.

Says who?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Says who?
    That's how the human race continues...
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Yeah, I was going to say this. Isn't being gay your choice?

What about childless straight couples, do they deserve the same?

deserve what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

You don't have to reproduce, you get the choice to. There's plenty of straight people without children
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Gay people arnt gonna lead to the end of the popualtion, theres anough straight people in the world to continue the human race, too many in fact.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 pm

NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:

deserve what?

Discrimination.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

No it's not a mental disorder. If it was a mental disorder, I can't blame gay people then. Humans are naturally straight. But the environment they live in might influence them to prefer the same sex over another.
    So its not their fault if they are gay then? You cant control the environment you live in at a young age Neutral

If a person grew up in an environment around alcoholics, I'd expect them to attempt to not be alcoholic as well.

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

Some animals will have sex with whatever they want.

So? Aren't animals part of God's creation? Why would he create some with homosexual preferences?

Humans aren't like animals. And are those animals you are referring to ONLY having sex with the same gender?

Sean wrote:Wow, how an opinion of someone can drastically change.

Tell me this, if Gay people, espically years ago were constantly discriminated against or worse, why on Earth would they CHOOSE to be gay? Neutral

Seriously, Sean? Aren't you Christian? How many Christians were killed and discriminated against for choosing their religious beliefs in history? How many Muslims? How many Jews? Yet we still have those people stick to their ways throughout the abuse and discrimination.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Sean wrote:Gay people arnt gonna lead to the end of the popualtion, theres anough straight people in the world to continue the human race, too many in fact.
    Exactly Laughing Does he really think people are going to give up having sex with the opposite gender rofl
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Sean wrote:Gay people arnt gonna lead to the end of the popualtion, theres anough straight people in the world to continue the human race, too many in fact.

I'm not saying they are going to end the population.

My point is that our point in life is to continue our species. Gay people don't help that so in a biological sense they are against our species because they aren't helping.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 7 58503

So its not their fault if they are gay then? You cant control the environment you live in at a young age Neutral

If a person grew up in an environment around alcoholics, I'd expect them to attempt to not be alcoholic as well.

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So? Aren't animals part of God's creation? Why would he create some with homosexual preferences?

Humans aren't like animals. And are those animals you are referring to ONLY having sex with the same gender?

Tell me this, if Gay people, espically years ago were constantly discriminated against or worse, why on Earth would they CHOOSE to be gay? Neutral

Seriously, Sean? Aren't you Christian? How many Christians were killed and discriminated against for choosing their religious beliefs in history? How many Muslims? How many Jews? Yet we still have those people stick to their ways throughout the abuse and discrimination.

Thats different, they stuck by their Religion because of their salvation, because they believed it was the be all and end all of life. What exactly do Gay people earn?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

Dan wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I dont understand these stupid comparisons you keep using.

If a young child is in a environment that causes him to be gay that is not his fault... end of Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

NZG wrote:

My point is that our point in life is to continue our species. Gay people don't help that so in a biological sense they are against our species because they aren't helping.

That is a disgraceful opinion. Absolutely shocking.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:

deserve what?

Discrimination.

I don't discriminant against gays. I just don't agree with what they are doing.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm

NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    NZG wrote:

deserve what?

Discrimination.

I don't discriminant against gays. I just don't agree with what they are doing.
    what he said
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

There is also evidence of murder in the Stone Age. Just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. There are many animal species that eat their sexual partner after sex. Does it make it OK for humans to eat their partner after sex? There are many animal species that eat their young as well.

I'm not arguing morality, I'm arguing whether something is natural. You stated that homosexuality isn't natural. Why? Because the bible states so. However, homosexual behaviour was around long before the bible.

Are we just ignoring this now?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:

please elaborate
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

NZG wrote:

Overpopulation is a massive problem in the world, thus it could be said that Gay people are saving the planet from further depletion of resources.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Dan wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Are we just ignoring this now?
    The Bible was not the first communication between God and people.

Last edited by SBSP on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

How does the fact that homosexual activity occurring before the Bible prove that homosexual activity is natural? Like I said, just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. Murder happened, is it natural?

NZG wrote:

Just because you aren't helping someone, doesn't mean you are against them. That's Bush mentality there. Sorry, but I had to say that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:

please elaborate

Are straight couples that don't attempt to have children just as bad then?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

How does the fact that homosexual activity occurring before the Bible prove that homosexual activity is natural? Like I said, just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. Murder happened, is it natural?

NZG wrote:

Just because you aren't helping someone, doesn't mean you are against them. That's Bush mentality there. Sorry, but I had to say that.

Yes, otherwise it wouldnt happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Murder has been a part of the human race for as long as it has existed. I would argue that murder is completely natural. It might be wrong, but it natural.

Hell, murder is more natural than walking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Sean wrote:Thats different, they stuck by their Religion because of their salvation, because they believed it was the be all and end all of life. What exactly do Gay people earn?

The enjoyment of gay sex.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Sean wrote:Thats different, they stuck by their Religion because of their salvation, because they believed it was the be all and end all of life. What exactly do Gay people earn?

The enjoyment of gay sex.

You think people would risk death because of that, rather than just have straight sex? Ridicolous

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:14 pm