Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 6 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Being gay isn't a choice at all. Get out of the 1950's.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 6 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Its a mental disorder.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:I'm obviously joking, but like all jokes there is a bit of truth in it. Relations between homosexuals has no impact on anyone besides the two individuals, incest can break a family apart, cause untold of horros for children involved, and can cause future generations to be deformed, why this was even brought up as a foil to gay marriage/sex is beyond me and I expected better from you.

Color me dissapointed.

Also tan because it's been raining a lot in NY and it's hard to get bronzed up.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I had said earlier that it was up to the majority of the population to decide on laws. If the majority want to accept gay marriage, I'm fine with that (even though I may not accept it personally). The reason I brought up incest and multiple spouses was not to foil the passing of the gay marriage law, but to see if anyone didn't agree with incest or multiple spouses (mostly multiple spouses) because of their personal feelings towards it. If they did disagree with multiple spouses morally, then it would be hypocritical of them in supporting gay marriage.

How are multiple spouses and gay marriage related at all?

Multiple spouses are illegal for both straight people and gay members of society. In a lot of places marriage is only available for straight people.

Yes, I know it's illegal for both straight and gay people. But if we are accepting gay marriage because there is nothing in the constitution to prevent it, why not accept multiple spouses? You say gay marriage only affects the gay partners. Well the same applies to multiple spouses. If I have multiple spouses, how is that affecting you?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 pm

NZG wrote:get ready for a massive attack.
    He called it.

I was genuinely asking a question there. Dry Smile
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:12 pm

SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Sean wrote:I mean I've stood with them and stuck up for my Religion, but if any part of Religion tells me to treat certain people with one degree less respect than anyone else, then I can never agree with it

OK, then that's something we disagree on. I'm sorry, but I can never look at a gay person the same way I can look at a straight person. And it's not purely a religious thing. If I wasn't religious, I'd probably feel the same way.

Why? Because they are attracted to the same sex? You look at them/treat them differently? That's about as bad as racism/sexism/ageism if you ask me, actually it is since they all fall under discrimination.

That's not the same thing as racism. People don't choose their race. I believe being gay is a choice. If I didn't think it was a choice, then I can't hate gay people.
    Yeah, I was going to say this. Isn't being gay your choice?

Alot of people say it is something you are born with but i can't believe that.
    I believe that it is the environment they grow up in that makes them gay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Can someone kindly show me the gay gene? Is it recessive or dominant?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

OK, then that's something we disagree on. I'm sorry, but I can never look at a gay person the same way I can look at a straight person. And it's not purely a religious thing. If I wasn't religious, I'd probably feel the same way.

Why? Because they are attracted to the same sex? You look at them/treat them differently? That's about as bad as racism/sexism/ageism if you ask me, actually it is since they all fall under discrimination.

That's not the same thing as racism. People don't choose their race. I believe being gay is a choice. If I didn't think it was a choice, then I can't hate gay people.

How come there are cases of people coming out of strict anti-gay families with a homosexual preference?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

SBSP wrote:
    He called it.

didn't they teach you this in school?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

You're all like Zainab
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    He called it.

No...
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Forest wrote:You're all like Zainab
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Its a mental disorder.

facepalm

No it's not a mental disorder. If it was a mental disorder, I can't blame gay people then. Humans are naturally straight. But the environment they live in might influence them to prefer the same sex over another.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Can someone kindly show me the gay gene? Is it recessive or dominant?

There is no 'gay gene'. And it is disrespectful to even suggest it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

No it's not a mental disorder. If it was a mental disorder, I can't blame gay people then. Humans are naturally straight. But the environment they live in might influence them to prefer the same sex over another.

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

If homosexuality is so immoral, how come many species on animal partake in it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:

How come there are cases of people coming out of strict anti-gay families with a homosexual preference?

What does that prove? I know families who are die hard Zamalek fans, but one of their child preferes and supports Ahly. Are people born with a sports team gene?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:

How come there are cases of girls who come from strict no boyfriend until after uni families having boyfriends when they are not allowed?

It is because kids (wait humans in general) want what they can't have. I'm not against gays, They can do what they want in there own home but i just can't believe it is a some sort of gene or shit like that. Our purpose on earth is to reproduce, They don't help.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

No, they aren't. There is evidence of homosexuality in the Stone Age. Millions of years before Religion appeared on the scene.

Some animals will have sex with whatever they want.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

What does that prove? I know families who are die hard Zamalek fans, but one of their child preferes and supports Ahly. Are people born with a sports team gene?

That obviously environment isn't the only factor.

And are you actually comparing sexuality with supporting a football team. Because if you are, it proves how ignorant you are.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

So its not their fault if they are gay then? You cant control the environment you live in at a young age Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

SBSP wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    He called it.

No...

are you in a Muslim country? Such shit education facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

Some animals will have sex with whatever they want.

So? Aren't animals part of God's creation? Why would he create some with homosexual preferences?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

How come there are cases of girls who come from strict no boyfriend until after uni families having boyfriends when they are not allowed?

It is because kids (wait humans in general) want what they can't have. I'm not against gays, They can do what they want in there own home but i just can't believe it is a some sort of gene or shit like that. Our purpose on earth is to reproduce, They don't help.

And who said that ... oh wait, the bible. Mischief
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Wow, how an opinion of someone can drastically change.

Tell me this, if Gay people, espically years ago were constantly discriminated against or worse, why on Earth would they CHOOSE to be gay? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

facepalm

There is also evidence of murder in the Stone Age. Just because something happened, doesn't mean it's natural. There are many animal species that eat their sexual partner after sex. Does it make it OK for humans to eat their partner after sex? There are many animal species that eat their young as well.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

I find it ironic how it is only the muslims in this thread that are being ignorant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Incase you didn't realise, homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproduction.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Dan wrote:Incase you didn't realise, homosexuals are perfectly capable of reproduction.
    Could you elaborate please?

Last edited by SBSP on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

NZG wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

What about childless straight couples, do they deserve the same?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I find it ironic how it is only the muslims in this thread that are being ignorant.

I wouldn't say that if I were you, you'd be classed as an ignorant racist.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Forest wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I find it ironic how it is only the muslims in this thread that are being ignorant.

I wouldn't say that if I were you, you'd be classed as an ignorant racist.
    Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:32 pm