Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Theo Filippo
Jess
crump
Barton
Sean
Roloman4
Gegilworld93
Lux
SBSP
Ricardo
TheRangersFan
dena
16 posters

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Anonymous

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 3 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 am

If New York has only just made Gay Marriage's legal, then that would mean that an illegal wedding took place at the beginning of Sex and the City 2, seeing as that is based in New York.
    Sean

New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage - Page 3 Empty Re: New York moves to become 6th state to legalize gay marriage

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 am

Forest wrote:If New York has only just made Gay Marriage's legal, then that would mean that an illegal wedding took place at the beginning of Sex and the City 2, seeing as that is based in New York.

That post makes me wonder when your gay marriage will take place...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 am

Sean wrote:
    Forest wrote:If New York has only just made Gay Marriage's legal, then that would mean that an illegal wedding took place at the beginning of Sex and the City 2, seeing as that is based in New York.

That post makes me wonder when your gay marriage will take place...

Had to watch it in Media Studies i'm afraid. It's pretty funny though tbf
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 am

Fuck that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 am

Incest >>>> Gay sex.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:26 am

Title of the thread reminded me of

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 am

Which of these sounds worse: having sex with a first cousin, or having gay sex?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

gay sex
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am

SBSP wrote:Which of these sounds worse: having sex with a first cousin, or having gay sex?

Sex with your first cousin imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 am

SBSP wrote:Which of these sounds worse: having sex with a first cousin, or having gay sex?

Sex with a cousin. By a fucking country mile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 am

In the modern world we currently live in SB, gays aren't as frowned upon, whereas having sex with a family member is illegal. You muslims have some fucked up beliefs and priorities.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am

What are your beliefs on lesbians then? Bet they differ.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am

My beliefs? Or SB?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 am

Forest wrote:My beliefs? Or SB?

I don't care about your beliefs. I'm still suprised you didn't pick the cousin sex, inbred cunt.

hehe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 am

Gay, lesbian, more or less the same thing. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am

SBSP wrote:Gay, lesbian, more or less the same thing. Dry Smile

You gay bro?. Simples
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 am

What? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 am

Don't like lesbinisms = gay bro.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 am

Homophobe. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Sex with first cousin.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 am

Gay sex with first cousin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

SBSP wrote:Homophobe. Simples

I'm not homophobic. You're the one saying gays are wrong. Get out of the 1600's and into the present day.. Simples
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:16 am

I was joking. Dry Smile
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am

Yeah alright, the Jela/luke style back track won't get you out of this one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am

SBSP wrote:I was joking. Dry Smile

Lying. Hater.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 am

You're just a racist, lying, homophobe at the end of the day SBSP Neutral
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am

Forest wrote:You're just a racist, lying, homophobe at the end of the day SBSP Neutral

AKA a Muslim.

OH I DID THAT. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 am

dena hatin' again.. hehe
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 am

I'm exposing a hater by hating so in this case I'm not really hating.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:21 am

Hatin to spread love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:41 pm