Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Mustangt125
El_indian
dena
Childish Logic
RubyArmyCTFC
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Scuba Steve
Harrold
Benitez
ayvee1
Weather130
Gegilworld93
Jordi
Mal
YukiAbe1996
Ham.
Laurencio
Kuled
Ki
25 posters

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Anonymous

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 Empty Re: 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Chris in this thread Neutral.

Making racist assumptions, getting proven wrong, then trying to change the subject and resorting to personal insults neuclap

RR was jumping on the bandwagon as well because the argument was against ahly facepalm.
    Quote my racist assumptions and also where they are proved wrong.. you can't because i've said nothing racist.

Do not lie.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 am

There is nothing racist in this thread.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:44 am

Chris wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Chris in this thread Neutral.

Making racist assumptions, getting proven wrong, then trying to change the subject and resorting to personal insults 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 78335

RR was jumping on the bandwagon as well because the argument was against ahly 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 58503.
    Quote my racist assumptions and also where they are proved wrong.. you can't because i've said nothing racist.

Do not lie.
    Look at Grenade's post in this thread, stuff about nationality is considered racist too.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 am

Egyptians are not a race.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Do not lie.
    Look at Grenade's post in this thread, stuff about nationality is considered racist too.
    I've seen people on here call Polska a "Polish cunt" and say all sorts of jokes about Poland and nobody said a word.

I haven't said anything racist at all and look at you lot using the "race card". Fucking disgraceful.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 am

Race Relations Act 1976
    Established by the British Parliament, the Race Relations Act 1976
    incorporates the earlier Race Relations Act 1965 and Race Relations Act
    1968 to make it unlawful discriminate against anyone on grounds of
    race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origin. All racial groups are protected from discrimination.
    Again for people who can't read, it is considered racist according to British law.

Doesn't matter how you want to call it though, it's a gross assumption to make.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Race Relations Act 1976
    Established by the British Parliament, the Race Relations Act 1976
    incorporates the earlier Race Relations Act 1965 and Race Relations Act
    1968 to make it unlawful discriminate against anyone on grounds of
    race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origin. All racial groups are protected from discrimination.
    Again for people who can't read, it is considered racist according to British law.

Doesn't matter how you want to call it though, it's a gross assumption to make.
    I have said in this thread I was talking about a percentage of Egyptian men.

Where does that come in the Race Relations Act?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am

facepalm

The definitions of racism are drastically too vast.

It's just stupid and annoying. You can't say someone is racist on a whim, if anything that's the bigger offence than what most people are saying to be called racist

Either that or, being called racist shouldn't really mean much i.e. you shouldn't feel ashamed and that person shouldn't act as if it's a terrible thing.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 am

I can't find the picture again, but apparently, the gates that the Ahly supporters were supposed to use were welded shut.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 am

Yeah I just the video of it. I will post it when I get home.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 am

Scuba Steve wrote:I can't find the picture again, but apparently, the gates that the Ahly supporters were supposed to use were welded shut.

That's outragous Surprised
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 am

Here is the video

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:45 am

Yeah that's the video. This is proof the police were behind this. Disgusting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 am

The Ahly Ultras website has been hacked by the government.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 am

Zamalek have agreed to face Diego Maradona's Al Wasl in a charity match for the victims of #PortSaid.

Al Masry players will be coming to Al Ahly Club tomorrow to express their condolence to the families of Al Ahly fans who died in Portsaid.

10 Al Masry players donated their remaining salaries to families of the victims who died in #PortSaid.

Empty bullet casings found in Port Said Stadium
    http://www.egyptindependent.com/node/636591

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Here is the video

That is truly despicable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 am

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 420257_338241769542305_162362500463567_1079399_930662315_n

Translation...

Guards: Are you done?
    Murderer: Not yet

In Egypt, that sometimes what people say when they play Hide and Seek instead of counting to a certain number.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 am

That video makes it look more and more like they setup the Ahly fans to be attacked. 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 1371890812
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 am

Wow. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 pm

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but the lights at the stadium were shut off while the attacking occurred. Sounds like an attempt to prevent anymore from taking footage of the attacks.

Also, two captured people admitted to being paid to attack and were let in with weapons.

The new elected People's Assembly has already formed a fact finding commission and will release a full report of that day on Tuesday.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:14 pm

That is despicable. So messed up.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh my god. That's horrible. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm

That video, something very sinister is going on here. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Unbelievable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Sickening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 am

Here is a good article about politics and football in the Middle East...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1017428/duerden:-football-and-the-arab-spring?cc=5901
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 am

Former Egyptian FA chairman Samir Zaher replied to FIFA’s intention to reinstall his departing board by confirming that members of the association had resigned under their own will.

Zaher and his crew have handed in their resignation to the Supreme Council of Sports in the wake of the tragic Port-Said incidents that left 74 killed and scores injured, shortly after the decision to axe him by Egyptian PM Kamal Al-Ganzouri.

Blatter has echoed the FIFA’s vehement rejection to the governmental decision as a totally prohibited act, stressing that the sacked FA should be reinstated.

However, FIFA’s announcement came before being notified by the resignation, according to Zaher.

“We submitted our resignation to the Supreme Council of Sports who are entitled to present it to the FIFA,” Zaher told FilGoal.com.

“In case FIFA did not receive it, I will contact Blatter myself.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 am

Al Masry captain and his brother confirm what we thought was true. Sickening...

http://commentmideast.com/2012/02/the-twin-towers-of-port-said-exclusive-interview-with-al-masry-stars-the-zekri-brothers/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 am

Reports in Egypt claim Bob Bradley will exclude Mohamed Zidan from their next training camp for celebrating his goal on the weekend.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 am

Reading it now, but why does he wear the German NT 'Spielführer' captain's armband?

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 9 K.zekri-captain-162x300

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am