Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Mustangt125
El_indian
dena
Childish Logic
RubyArmyCTFC
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Scuba Steve
Harrold
Benitez
ayvee1
Weather130
Gegilworld93
Jordi
Mal
YukiAbe1996
Ham.
Laurencio
Kuled
Ki
25 posters

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Anonymous

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 7 Empty Re: 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It perpetuates vile stereotypes about Jews, implying that they are greedy thieves.

As the stereotype goes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Benitez wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    To be honest saying "I bet" is quite laughable when trying to support an argument.

Im talking about present day anyway, I don't doubt for example in the 1700's English people used to murder each other in disgusting ways in huge groups etc.

In present day, british are in afganistan killing innocent afganistans people, disgusting.
    My best friend (the one in my videos, Bob) is a Royal Marine and was in Afghanistan last summer, I've also met lots of his fellow marines who were there. I can 100% say they have no intention of killing innocent people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Chris lecturing Benitez about arguments when his argument behind why he thinks the Egyptian people are "vile" is one video. You couldn't make it up.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Chris wrote:
    Benitez wrote:

In present day, british are in afganistan killing innocent afganistans people, disgusting.
    My best friend (the one in my videos, Bob) is a Royal Marine and was in Afghanistan last summer, I've also met lots of his fellow marines who were there. I can 100% say they have no intention of killing innocent people.

Your friend Bob is a liar, i was there and saw them stealing from innocent afgani kids and shooting them. why do you think they are out there with guns?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

BladeGunner wrote:Chris lecturing Benitez about arguments when his argument behind why he thinks the Egyptian people are "vile" is one video. You couldn't make it up.
    Are you saying Egyptain people are not vile? This very thread is evidence they are, also what I posted.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/24/journalist-mona-eltahawy-detained-cairo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:I don't care about the argument regarding whether Egyptians are rapists, but it isn't wrong to criticize aspects of people's culture.

It is like how I came under fire for simply stating the fact that African American culture is more violent than others and have this kind of alpha male mentality where they think they can fight simply because of their race.

And you rightfully got under fire. Making assumptions and criticizing a whole race/nationality because of your bias personal views is disgusting.
    First of all, this has nothing to do with race. I just wish the whole idea of race could be erased. I am talking about African American culture in that statement. No race is involved. (No nationality for that matter either, just and purely culture.)

And it is not disgusting. It is a rightful criticism of what is promoted in the culture. I am not making assumptions or generalizations. I am making observations. huge fucking difference, learn it. Why is it ok for us to say positive things about aspects of culture (Like Poles are hard workers) and not negative ones (Like Asians are tough parents)? It is political correctness gone mad.

Now just for the record, I don't agree with the statement that Egyptians are rapists, because nothing in Egyptian culture supports the raping of women journalists.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Chris wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:Chris lecturing Benitez about arguments when his argument behind why he thinks the Egyptian people are "vile" is one video. You couldn't make it up.
    Are you saying Egyptain people are not vile? This very thread is evidence they are, also what I posted.

Every country has vile people, not every Egyptian is vile.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h9r5Rf6FcTkoaMQrBv-QN86b42Wg
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Benitez wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Every country has vile people, not every Egyptian is vile.
    No-one has ever claimed that every Egyptian is vile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Benitez wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Your friend Bob is a liar, i was there and saw them stealing from innocent afgani kids and shooting them. why do you think they are out there with guns?
    Hilarious. Just post something silly when you don't know what you're talking about.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/24/journalist-mona-eltahawy-detained-cairo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026153/British-soldier-Robert-Kariuki-jailed-raping-woman-seven-times.html
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Chris wrote:
    Benitez wrote:

Hilarious. Just post something silly when you don't know what you're talking about.

I know british are as vile as Egyptians
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Chris wrote:

Of course not. Only an idiot would actually think a certain people can be inherently "vile".

ResurrectionRooney wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/24/journalist-mona-eltahawy-detained-cairo

At the interior ministry... Maybe you should have read the article.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Benitez wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026153/British-soldier-Robert-Kariuki-jailed-raping-woman-seven-times.html

That man was jailed for 10 years and removed from the military, because British people condemn rape. No Egyptian has been brought to justice for their rapes of journalists.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Chris can be such an idiot when he feels like it. Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Benitez wrote:

That man was jailed for 10 years and removed from the military, because British people condemn rape. No Egyptian has been brought to justice for their rapes of journalists.

That is the court and government fault, it still shows british are just as bad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

BladeGunner wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Of course not. Only an idiot would actually think a certain people can be inherently "vile".

I didn't say inherently. In my opinion a higher percentage of Egyptians are vile than people from UK.

I just heard on the radio 400 people have been injured from rioting in the streets. How many were injured in the London riots? Tens? How many died? Zero.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Chris wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

I didn't say inherently. In my opinion a higher percentage of Egyptians are vile than people from UK.

I just heard on the radio 400 people have been injured from rioting in the streets. How many were injured in the London riots? Tens? How many died? Zero.

Completely baseless statement with no backing whatsoever. I'd like to see how English people react when their country is in complete and utter anarchy with no force trying to maintain order and security.

Comparing the London riots to the revolution in Egypt... 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 7 58503 Consider the respective magnitudes, the respective governments, the respective motives... How can you even think they are remotely the same?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Just back out Blade. I've reported the posts, taken screenshots, and sent a PM to Mal. Let the mods deal with it. Don't respond and give them the attention they are seeking (if they are saying these things for the purpose of trolling).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:10 pm

BladeGunner wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Completely baseless statement with no backing whatsoever. I'd like to see how English people react when their country is in complete and utter anarchy with no force trying to maintain order and security.

Comparing the London riots to the revolution in Egypt... 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 7 58503 Consider the respective magnitudes, the respective governments, the respective motives... How can you even think they are remotely the same?
    Exactly. You don't get England in utter anarchy. The reason for that is we're not half as disgusting as the Egyptians.

You just proved my point.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Chris wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Exactly. You don't get England in utter anarchy. The reason for that is we're not half as disgusting as the Egyptians.

You just proved my point.

No, the reason is, England is much richer than Egypt
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Just back out Blade. I've reported the posts, taken screenshots, and sent a PM to Mal. Let the mods deal with it. Don't respond and give them the attention they are seeking (if they are saying these things for the purpose of trolling).

You characterise everything I write that you don't agree with as trolling. You are a wanker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Just back out Blade. I've reported the posts, taken screenshots, and sent a PM to Mal. Let the mods deal with it. Don't respond and give them the attention they are seeking (if they are saying these things for the purpose of trolling).

You characterise everything I write that you don't agree with as trolling. You are a wanker.

If you want to be taken seriously, you should stop acting like a total shithead every once in a while.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Complain all you want. In the end, you're making it worse by responding to them. Dry Smile
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Race Relations Act 1976
    Established by the British Parliament, the Race Relations Act 1976
    incorporates the earlier Race Relations Act 1965 and Race Relations Act
    1968 to make it unlawful discriminate against anyone on grounds of
    race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), or ethnic or national origin. All racial groups are protected from discrimination.

Since this is a public forum I'm pretty sure Mal is legally obliged to enforce the above, so yeah watch what you say Polska/RR etc. Chris what you're saying could be considered discrimination towards Ahly. I know it sucks, the lack of free speech or whatever but you're all fucking shit at debating politics so leave it at that Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Also Blade you facepalmed the fact I compared the Egyptian riots to those in London.. thats quite silly because the London riots were huge news over here. Reason being people HARDLY EVER do things like that here. They seem to do shit like that often in Egypt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Chris wrote:Also Blade you facepalmed the fact I compared the Egyptian riots to those in London.. thats quite silly because the London riots were huge news over here. Reason being people HARDLY EVER do things like that here. They seem to do shit like that often in Egypt.
    It's common in the second world.

Venezuela has mass riots in it's cities monthly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Acting like riots happen often in Egypt? That's only been the past year because a REVOLUTION happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Just like to point out one part of my PM exchange with Chris.

In 2008, an average 230 rapes were reported EVERY DAY in the UK. Only 800 were convicted that year. The homicidal rate in the UK was higher than in Egypt. There have stabbings and murders between football fans in the UK and other places in Europe.

Chris then suggested I was talking shit, even though I showed him the source.

You got called out, Chris. I don't care if you are insensitive to racism or xenophobia. But I don't sit back and let people talk shit about my people when they are so fucking clueless like you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:18 am