Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Mustangt125
El_indian
dena
Childish Logic
RubyArmyCTFC
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Scuba Steve
Harrold
Benitez
ayvee1
Weather130
Gegilworld93
Jordi
Mal
YukiAbe1996
Ham.
Laurencio
Kuled
Ki
25 posters

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Anonymous

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 Empty Re: 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:33 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Just like to point out one part of my PM exchange with Chris.

In 2008, an average 230 rapes were reported EVERY DAY in the UK. Only 800 were convicted that year. The homicidal rate in the UK was higher than in Egypt. There have stabbings and murders between football fans in the UK and other places in Europe.

Chris then suggested I was talking shit, even though I showed him the source.

You got called out, Chris. I don't care if you are insensitive to racism or xenophobia. But I don't sit back and let people talk shit about my people when they are so fucking clueless like you.
    230 a day were reported and 800 convictions. What does that tell you? Over 90% were found innocent.

Your people decided to rape a journalist in a public place and also cause absolute havoc because of a football match, well done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Just exposing the pathetic person, Chris is...

Me:

Come off it? So you are saying the statistics are false? That would make you a racist AND a dumb ass.

Because people were not aware of the situation. The people who were groping her were not doing it in the middle of Tahrir Square. The other people were celebrating and didn't see or hear what was happening. When they were eventually spotted, they came to the rescue to save her.

Hell, I've heard of cases here in the USA of people SEEING with their own eyes a rape happening and not doing anything about it.

So you were just proven multiple times that you are full of shit and oblivious to the stuff that goes on in your own country and around the world. Yet you are still standing by your disgusting generalizations against a nation you frankly don't know shit about except the two or three things you heard about on the news.

Chris:

You said "here".. you live in uk? rofl

Me:

"Hell, I've heard of cases here in the USA of people SEEING"

Wow, you can't read either? Boy, you are a lost hope.

Chris:

Ahly the dumb things you come out with and are laughed at for on general discussion... don't try and act like that.

What was it the other day.. you thought that girl was the guy in the picture and said it looked believable.

I'm not a racist either, Egyptian is not a race of people for a start.

----------

Gets called out and tries to act innocent. Makes a reading error then tries to call me dumb and change topic. clap

Last edited by ahlycotc on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

What I said there is true Ahly. You're an idiot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Alright man. Well I've done my job here. The whole forum can come see for themselves what kind of person you truly are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Well we all know what kind of person you are.

One who stares weirdly at things.

73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 D9mbV
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 pm

ahlycotc wrote:there there
    A little lower.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

In Egypt you are allowed to rape your wife.

I found this article very interesting
    http://womensphere.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/egypt-are-attitudes-to-rape-beginning-to-change/
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:In Egypt you are allowed to rape your wife.

I found this article very interesting
    http://womensphere.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/egypt-are-attitudes-to-rape-beginning-to-change/

What the fuck has that got to do with 73 men dying while going to a football game to support their team? Take your stupid bullshit somewhere else.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Chris wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:Chris lecturing Benitez about arguments when his argument behind why he thinks the Egyptian people are "vile" is one video. You couldn't make it up.
    Are you saying Egyptain people are not vile? This very thread is evidence they are, also what I posted.

Come on Chris, seriously? We have disgusting people in our country, maybe people who are a lot worse than Egyptians so calling all Egyptians vile is pretty stupid because of one video.

We have a popular website (Unilad) that encourages students to rape people and telling them the likelihood of them getting caught is low. I have met men who go to parties just to drug girls and rape them or is it not as bad if they're drugged and at a party?

What about child abuse in this country? What about this?! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/couple-jailed-for-raping-12weekold-baby-522493.html If our country isn't vile then no country is.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

That's the thing though, Mal, those people you mentioned were punished for what they did because society at large disapproves.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:That's the thing though, Mal, those people you mentioned were punished for what they did because society at large disapproves.

Or maybe its because England is a much richer country and has a superior justice system 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 214775
    We also have a superior police force thankfully which makes it more difficult for the scumbags 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 59651
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Grenade wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:That's the thing though, Mal, those people you mentioned were punished for what they did because society at large disapproves.

Or maybe its because England is a much richer country and has a superior justice system 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 214775
    We also have a superior police force thankfully which makes it more difficult for the scumbags 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 59651

Nah, marital rape isn't even against the law in Egypt, that's not about money.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 pm

BladeGunner wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Of course not. Only an idiot would actually think a certain people can be inherently "vile".

I didn't say inherently. In my opinion a higher percentage of Egyptians are vile than people from UK.

I just heard on the radio 400 people have been injured from rioting in the streets. How many were injured in the London riots? Tens? How many died? Zero.

Completely baseless statement with no backing whatsoever. I'd like to see how English people react when their country is in complete and utter anarchy with no force trying to maintain order and security.

Comparing the London riots to the revolution in Egypt... 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 58503 Consider the respective magnitudes, the respective governments, the respective motives... How can you even think they are remotely the same?

They were protesting for a good reason in Egypt too. In London it was a mob of people rioting for themselves and their greed. It was to get the newest trainers or the newest gadget, not to push out a government that had been dictating them for years.

Also in London, people's houses were broken in to and their houses and businesses were lit on fire because of nothing. Just greed and people trying to look hard. Our country is just as vile as any other.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Mal wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Completely baseless statement with no backing whatsoever. I'd like to see how English people react when their country is in complete and utter anarchy with no force trying to maintain order and security.

Comparing the London riots to the revolution in Egypt... 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 58503 Consider the respective magnitudes, the respective governments, the respective motives... How can you even think they are remotely the same?

They were protesting for a good reason in Egypt too. In London it was a mob of people rioting for themselves and their greed. It was to get the newest trainers or the newest gadget, not to push out a government that had been dictating them for years.

Also in London, people's houses were broken in to and their houses and businesses were lit on fire because of nothing. Just greed and people trying to look hard. Our country is just as vile as any other.

I saw it more as a protest against consumer society.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

So that makes their whole society 'vile'? There's a lot of things legal in different countries, it doesn't mean everyone's going to do it.

There's vile people in Egypt, of course but there's vile people everywhere.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Mal wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

I live where it was going on and the kids were there for their own personal gains, nothing else.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Mal wrote:

So that makes their whole society 'vile'? There's a lot of things legal in different countries, it doesn't mean everyone's going to do it.

There's vile people in Egypt, of course but there's vile people everywhere.
    It would seem though, that the average Egyptians is much more likely to be a rapist than the average Englishman.
    Mal wrote:

I live where it was going on and the kids were there for their own personal gains, nothing else.
    Yes, and they thought they were entitled to do that because our society constantly tells them they need expensive shit that they don't. It was also a protest against authoritarian government, after that little cunt was shot dead by the police.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

It was nothing to do with authoritarian government. My missus was getting broadcasts on her BBM to meet people in certain places just to get some new clothes. It was about kids getting stuff they wanted for free and with little effort. The protest for the guy in Tottenham started as a small group gathering around a police station. None of the protesting after that was for him.

Also nothing on earth entitles a person to go in to a shop and fill up bags of stuff and walk out with it for free.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I saw the riots as a syptom of a consumer society, rather than a direct protest against it.

Last edited by ayvee1 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Mal wrote:It was nothing to do with authoritarian government. My missus was getting broadcasts on her BBM to meet people in certain places just to get some new clothes. It was about kids getting stuff they wanted for free and with little effort. The protest for the guy in Tottenham started as a small group gathering around a police station. None of the protesting after that was for him.

Also nothing on earth entitles a person to go in to a shop and fill up bags of stuff and walk out with it for free.

Not according to your capitalist world view, or the laws of this state, no.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I just can't believe people have had to come in this thread to back up a country's people when the thread is about 74 innocent men dying. Absolutely pathetic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 pm

How do you know they where all men?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 pm

James wrote:How do you know they where all men?

That's just being difficult. Mischief
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Are women allowed to go to football matches in Egypt?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

Statistically Britain is one of the most violent places in Europe, I guess that makes us vile cunts compared to the rest Rolling Eyes 73 dead as fans riot in Egypt - Page 8 58503
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

That's just the Daily Mail though isn't it, they'd manipulate any statistics to show whatever they want.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

It was not a dailymail exclusive article.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23714675-uk-has-worst-violent-crime-rate-in-europe.do
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2512514/UK-is-most-violent-nation-in-Europe-and-is-worse-than-US.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 pm

I always thought UK was very violent compared to the rest of the west just by going on people's posts on here. Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 am

Chris in this thread Neutral.

Making racist assumptions, getting proven wrong, then trying to change the subject and resorting to personal insults neuclap

RR was jumping on the bandwagon as well because the argument was against ahly facepalm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:26 am