Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 am

Scott wrote:Lol I am willing to bet that all of you googled it.

Why would I google it if I knew that it was a word?
    luke.
    luke.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Don't try and mask your stupidity by turning it back on us.

You tried to act like a smartass and failed rofl

Stupidity? Ariseforlife is known to make silly grammatical errors.

It was a very poor use of the word Fervor if he did use it intentionally. Very badly worded.

Just like you're known to be a smart-ass cunt.

Also, you've just backed up my theory that this forum is mainly based on reputation rather then the actual content of the post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 am

Lol Luke is mad Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 am

Scott facepalm

The way he used it was fine. Stop digging.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

No, It's in my geography book. Nice fail. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

SuperJack wrote:Scott facepalm

The way he used it was fine. Stop digging.
    Change your name back you cunt. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

See Scott, not having a go mate, but EVERYONE makes mistakes, even you. So fuck off with all the pulling up for spelling errors, grammar checks etc...

You did it to me before in the Liverpool Thread, you did it here now but this time got your eye wiped big style. And also you made a grammatical error in your last post ironically.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

I'm hardly mad.

I'm enjoying taking the piss out of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

Enough grammar talk. Especially from you Luke, after your howler yesterday.

Back on the topic at hand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 am

Dean wrote:See Scott, not having a go mate, but EVERYONE makes mistakes, even you. So fuck off with all the pulling up for spelling errors, grammar checks etc...

You did it to me before in the Liverpool Thread, you did it here now but this time got your eye wiped big style. And also you made a grammatical error in your last post ironically.

It was a typo Neutral Obviously didn't press 't' hard enough. I'm not an idiot when it comes to grammar.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am

Dan wrote:Enough grammar talk. Especially from you Luke, after your howler yesterday.

To be fair Dan, it wasn't even Luke.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am

Scott wrote:
    Dean wrote:See Scott, not having a go mate, but EVERYONE makes mistakes, even you. So fuck off with all the pulling up for spelling errors, grammar checks etc...

It was a typo Neutral Obviously didn't press 't' hard enough. I'm not an idiot when it comes to grammar.

I'm pretty sure none of us are 'idiots' when it comes to grammar, we're all just not all, how should I put it, OCDish about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 am

Dan wrote:Enough grammar talk. Especially from you Luke, after your howler yesterday.

It's not even about that though, it's just Scott goes around telling everyone mistakes they've made, and it's nice to see him try it and come out looking a tad silly.

I'm not even saying Scott is thick, because to be honest my grammar is poor just he had it coming.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 am

Grab my hand Scott, I'll pull you out that hole you've just dug yourself.

Gee whiz, it sure is deep.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 am

It backfired on you, move on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 am

Dean wrote:

To be fair Dan, it wasn't even Luke.

Only saw him calling Scotty a smart-arse cunt tbh.

shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 am

Lack of morale in the Liverpool camp I see
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 am

Tom wrote:Lack of morale in the Liverpool camp I see

Lol, it's spelt moral.

Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 am

Hitchy wrote:Scott is embarrassingly bitter. Watch out though, me calling him bitter automatically means that I'm being bitter as well for some reason

Stop being bitter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 am

No Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 727917 We stick together through thick and thin.

Group hug people Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 6244
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

No Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 727917 We stick together through thick and thin.

Group hug people Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 6244

Last time you suggested that, you were left to look like a lemon.

So..

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 5 6244
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am

There's been rumours on some forums from ITK's that Chelsea were VERY wary about buying Torres because of his physical state, but a certain someone wanted the transfer to go through.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:28 am

Rumours are only rumours though.

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 am

luke. wrote:Rumours are only rumours though.

I know but it's not rumours about the serious ops he's had on his legs.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 am

Cornholio wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Scott is embarrassingly bitter. Watch out though, me calling him bitter automatically means that I'm being bitter as well for some reason

Stop being bitter.
    It's too hard to stop Crying or Very sad
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

Cornholio wrote:

I know but it's not rumours about the serious ops he's had on his legs.

And that, is game, set and match.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 am

No smoke without fire. Cool
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 am

Mal just twitvertised this thread cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 am

Suarez is a cunt, so...

Suarez gets the vote on recent form. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:31 am