Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Empty Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 am

Thought I'd stir the pot a bit .. Coffee
    SBSP
    SBSP

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 am

Torres to spoil it for everyone. hehe
    luke.
    luke.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 am

Oh for fuck sake...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 am

luke. wrote:Oh for fuck sake...

What's wrong Luke?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 am

Suarez will win this because he's had a few good games, whereas everyone else will dis-regard what Torres has done over the last 3 years.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 am

It's Torres, no doubts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 am

suarez much better form right now but torres is making nice comeback
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 am

luke. wrote:Suarez will win this because he's had a few good games, whereas everyone else will dis-regard what Torres has done over the last 3 years.
    Why does that matter to you? Neutral
    Anonymous

luke. wrote:Suarez will win this because he's had a few good games, whereas everyone else will dis-regard what Torres has done over the last 3 years.

What about what Suarez has done in the past and at the World Cup?

It should be a scintillating vote session.
    Anonymous

Torres is a poacher who can't poach properly. Laughing

I think his goalscoring has always inflated his reputation and ability a bit, and it is finally showing for Chelsea.

Suarez on the other hand, perfect. Love
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 am

May I add, it depends if you're looking for an out and out goalscorer, or a more all-rounded striker.

They're very different in terms of style.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 am

Maybe so to gloryhunting Chelsea fans from Northern Ireland, but for the rest of us I think his WC and seasons with Ajax mean more than a few games with Liverpool.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 am

polska. wrote:
    Maybe so to gloryhunting Chelsea fans from Northern Ireland, but for the rest of us I think his WC and seasons with Ajax mean more than a few games with Liverpool.

Sorry, you live in Vene-fucking-zuela and support Arsenal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 am

To be honest, Suarez is a better footballer. Neutral

Torres at his best is an amazing goalscorer though.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 am

Torres will never be as good as he once would. He has injury problems he can't fully recover from or something is this true?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

No. I reside in Venezuela temporarily. And I don't support Arsenal.

While your Northern Irish but have to claim you were born next to Stamford Bridge to make yourself feel better.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:03 am

Neither.

Mame Biram Diouf > Both tbh.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ 52091_news
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 am

polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

While your Northern Irish but have to claim you were born next to Stamford Bridge to make yourself feel better.
    You just call Arsenal we because you like them then?

We would be like you support them and feel a part of the club.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 am

polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Clearly, because I love coming onto a forum, having my personal life laughed at and called bullshit by a load of cunts to make myself feel better.

I come on here every day and someone laughs at my personal life.

Just fuck off you absolute cunt.
    Muse

Post by Muse Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 am

Gun
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ 78475
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 am

I would like to add the following.

Suarez's five games for Liverpool = 3 assists, and 2 goals.

All of Torres games for Chelsea = 0 assists (I think) and 0 goals.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Clearly, because I love coming onto a forum, having my personal life laughed at and called bullshit by a load of cunts to make myself feel better.

HAHHAHAHA

there there

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 am

Scott wrote:I would like to add the following.

Suarez's five games for Liverpool = 3 assists, and 2 goals.

All of Torres games for Chelsea = 0 assists (I think) and 0 goals.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ 38988
    Muse

Post by Muse Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

On recent form yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ 633143
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 am

Luke's finally gone off the deep end. A moment of silence please. silent
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 am

So people shouldn't vote for Luiz because he's only done it for a few games, but it's perfectly acceptable to vote for Suarez?

Righttttttttttt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am

Fucking hell Luke.. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am

Ben wrote:So people shouldn't vote for Luiz because he's only done it for a few games, but it's perfectly acceptable to vote for Suarez?

Righttttttttttt.

Suarez has been top class for the last few years actually. One of the best players at the WC too, so I don't know what you're on about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 am