Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am

Scott wrote:
    Ben wrote:So people shouldn't vote for Luiz because he's only done it for a few games, but it's perfectly acceptable to vote for Suarez?

Righttttttttttt.

Suarez has been top class for the last few years actually. One of the best players at the WC too, so I don't know what you're on about.

And was Luiz not good at Benfica?
    luke.
    luke.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am

Luiz was class at Benfica too...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am

kyro7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:Suarez will win this because he's had a few good games, whereas everyone else will dis-regard what Torres has done over the last 3 years.
    Maybe so to gloryhunting Chelsea fans from Northern Ireland, but for the rest of us I think his WC and seasons with Ajax mean more than a few games with Liverpool.

Sorry, you live in Vene-fucking-zuela and support Arsenal.
    No. I reside in Venezuela temporarily. And I don't support Arsenal.

While your Northern Irish but have to claim you were born next to Stamford Bridge to make yourself feel better.
    You just call Arsenal we because you like them then?

We would be like you support them and feel a part of the club.
    I like to go well in depth with discussions won Arsenal with Arsenal supporters on here. It's hard not to use simple connecting words like we and us.

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:Suarez
    will win this because he's had a few good games, whereas everyone else
    will dis-regard what Torres has done over the last 3 years.
    Maybe
    so to gloryhunting Chelsea fans from Northern Ireland, but for the rest
    of us I think his WC and seasons with Ajax mean more than a few games
    with Liverpool.

Sorry, you live in Vene-fucking-zuela and support Arsenal.
    No. I reside in Venezuela temporarily. And I don't support Arsenal.

While your Northern Irish but have to claim you were born next to Stamford Bridge to make yourself feel better.

Clearly,
    because I love coming onto a forum, having my personal life laughed at
    and called bullshit by a load of cunts to make myself feel better.

I come on here every day and someone laughs at my personal life.

Just fuck off you absolute cunt.
    Run Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 684775
    Anonymous

Ben wrote:So people shouldn't vote for Luiz because he's only done it for a few games, but it's perfectly acceptable to vote for Suarez?

Righttttttttttt.

His career didn't just start when he came to England y'know Neutral
    Anonymous

I know he was. What are you getting at?
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Righttttttttttt.

Neither did Luiz' Neutral
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am

I was born next to the Galpharm. eek I joke...
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am

Torres only in bad form, but when he returns he will still be one of the deadliest strikers in the world. I hate that now he's not scoring people saying he's absolute shit...players go through good runs and bad runs. Torres will always be better than Suarez.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am

Scott wrote:I know he was. What are you getting at?

Righttttttttttt.

Last edited by Ben on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am

What? I never said that though did I?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 am

Ben wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Righttttttttttt.

Neither did Luiz' Neutral

I don't give a fuck about Luiz. That said he wasn't nearly as good at Benefica as Suarez was at Ajax.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Torres only in bad form, but when he returns he will still be one of the deadliest strikers in the world. I hate that now he's not scoring people saying he's absolute shit...players go through good runs and bad runs. Torres will always be better than Suarez.

Will he? Part of what made him a success was his pace, he doesn't seem to have that extra yard anymore. Even when his form picked up with us, it was obvious it wasn't there. It hasn't really been for over a year. If he's lost that, he could turn out like Owen.

It's generally what happens to these pacy strikers that start their careers young, they burn out young as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am

Luis Suarez cheers
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 am

Torres' pace has looked good in his last few games though.

Especially today. Man City's defence was just great today
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 am

Is there a way I can hide a specific user's signature?
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 am

Scott wrote:What? I never said that though did I?

You sorta implied it in the other thread, but I was on about Liverpool fans and other people in general anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

luke. wrote:Torres' pace has looked good in his last few games though.

Yeah, I mean, Ramires didn't breeze through it easily did he?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

If Luke hates being laughed at on this forum why doesn't he just go? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Torres only in bad form, but when he returns he will still be one of the deadliest strikers in the world. I hate that now he's not scoring people saying he's absolute shit...players go through good runs and bad runs. Torres will always be better than Suarez.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 am

Not the same as it was though. Injuries may have taken it's toll on that aspect of his game.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 am

Scott wrote:

In the 93rd minute, against a team who played 90 minutes 3 days earlier, trying to push for a goal late in the game?

Great logic.
    Anonymous

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

In the 93rd minute, against a team who played 90 minutes 3 days earlier, trying to push for a goal late in the game?

Great logic.

Terrible comeback.
    Anonymous

Scott wrote:

Fucking hell Scott, think things through..

At 0-0 Chelsea were trying to break them down, then Chelsea score from a set piece and City need to score so they haven't got everyone back.. then Ramires scored. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 am

Scott wrote:

In the 87th odd minute when we were pushing for an equalizer.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Great logic.

Terrible comeback.

At least I can actually give a good reply. Instead of just saying 'Terrible comeback'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Fucking hell Scott, think things through..

At 0-0 Chelsea were trying to break them down, then Chelsea score from a set piece and City need to score so they haven't got everyone back.. then Ramires scored. Neutral

Well, tbh. Suarez has shown he can breeze through a defence at 0-0 Wink
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 am

Dan wrote:

Will he? Part of what made him a success was his pace, he doesn't seem to have that extra yard anymore. Even when his form picked up with us, it was obvious it wasn't there. It hasn't really been for over a year. If he's lost that, he could turn out like Owen.

It's generally what happens to these pacy strikers that start their careers young, they burn out young as well.
    Not Ronaldo. Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 2 18254
    Anyways, yes I think he will be. Suarez hasn't done much to reach Torres status, like a year ago or so...people were listing Torres as the best in England but I believe is just lack of confidence after that abysmal world cup. Torres will return and will be even better than he was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 am

Scott wrote:Well, tbh. Suarez has shown he can breeze through a defence at 0-0 Wink
    Yeah but he breezed through Rafael (inexperienced defender), Wes Brown (Neutral) and Michael Carrick. Neutral

Yeah he done pretty well v Evra when he nutmegged him as well, but that wasn't at 0-0.

But any way, I think Suarez is much better than Torres at taking players on and that kind of thing.. so I don't know why you even brought that up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 am

polska. wrote:Torres is a poacher who can't poach properly. Laughing

I think his goalscoring has always inflated his reputation and ability a bit, and it is finally showing for Chelsea.

Suarez on the other hand, perfect. Love

Are you shitting me? Of course his goalscoring enhances his reputation, that is one of the best attributes in his game, he is after all a striker. It's like saying that Reina preventing goals has always inflated his reputation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:Well, tbh. Suarez has shown he can breeze through a defence at 0-0 Wink
    Yeah but he breezed through Rafael (inexperienced defender), Wes Brown (Neutral) and Michael Carrick. Neutral

Yeah he done pretty well v Evra when he nutmegged him as well, but that wasn't at 0-0.

But any way, I think Suarez is much better than Torres at taking players on and that kind of thing.. so I don't know why you even brought that up.

Because this thread is Torres vs Suarez shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 am