Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Mal
    Mal

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Henrik Larsson > All. cheers

Neutral

Pele >> all. Best goal/game ratio ever. Neutral

That was Brazil though. Never did it in the EPL.

Doesn't matter. 737 goals in 669 appearances is phenomenal anywhere. 77 goals in 92 appearances for Brazil too.

Joke failed.. Crying or Very sad

:sexytime:
    Mal
    Mal

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 am

SBSP wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Henrik Larsson > All. cheers

Neutral

Pele >> all. Best goal/game ratio ever. Neutral

That was Brazil though. Never did it in the EPL.

Doesn't matter. 737 goals in 669 appearances is phenomenal anywhere. 77 goals in 92 appearances for Brazil too.
    Right over your head. Laughing

I know. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 am

Tell you what, if this place is such a waste of time, why don't piss off somewhere else instead of calling everyone cunts?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Sorry, im just reading this debate, which i was finding quite interesting, and then you start slagging off this forum and how its a waste of time. Bit rich comnig from someone who has 20,000 posts.

Anyway, im sorry if you're as offended as you are coming across as right now.
    Which is why I was talking about recently.. fucking hell, what a thick cunt you are.
    Language Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 950455
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 am

Dan wrote:Tell you what, if this place is such a waste of time, why don't piss off somewhere else instead of calling everyone cunts?
    Shut up you cunt.
    Anonymous

To be fair to kyro, that JMB guy does make a lot of digs at people, but oh well Laughing

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 am

Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 am

Do you live on a beach, Kyro?

You always have sand in your vagina Awesome Face
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Tell you what, if this place is such a waste of time, why don't piss off somewhere else instead of calling everyone cunts?
    Shut up you cunt.

cow
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 am

Cliff Bastin > all.

He done it on a wet and windy night in Stoke too. shifty
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Sorry, im just reading this debate, which i was finding quite interesting, and then you start slagging off this forum and how its a waste of time. Bit rich comnig from someone who has 20,000 posts.

Anyway, im sorry if you're as offended as you are coming across as right now.
    Which is why I was talking about recently.. fucking hell, what a thick cunt you are.

Fucking hell, i said i was sorry. You're such a fucking hardman sitting behind your computer monitor calling everyone a cunt.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Dixie Dean > All.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 BackToTopicSmiley
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Kyro needs to calm down. cow
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Mal wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 BackToTopicSmiley
    SBSP wrote:Kyro needs to calm down. cow
    cow
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 am

SBSP wrote:
    Mal wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 BackToTopicSmiley
    SBSP wrote:Kyro needs to calm down. cow
    cow

gay
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:If he put as much effort into his posts as he does with his daily post count then we would be getting 10,000 word essays cheers
    Firstly, I'm not having a bad day.

Secondly, yes my post count is high.. but for a while now my posts per day have been going down, and I don't come on this shit hole as often as I used to, because it's a waste of time.

Well if its that much of a waste of time then i think you have way to much time to kill. Neutral
    How about you go and fuck yourself?

You always seem to creep out of a corner and have your little comment, so just fuck off.

I clearly said recently I haven't been posting as much because I think it's a waste of time.. which isn't talking about when my postcount was shooting up you stupid fucking prick.

You manstrating?

Calm the fuck down.

Also another reason why people can't be assed with you any more. People have sussed you out. You've just completely attacked JMB for nothing, who wants to talk to a poster like that. He asked a legitimate question.

You then went on to tell him to go and fuck himself. You called him stupid, and you called him a prick.

Great person you, someone who has to resort to personal insults every time someone says something you don't like. You spit your dummy out and start hurling abuse at people. You don't fucking deserve to be a Mod lad, you're an embarrassment to the forum.

Disgrace.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 am

Mal, I think it's time for you to remove me as mod, I don't behave like a mod so give it to someone that'll actually mod the forum like Dan, then he can tell everyone what to do and what to say.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 am

Hide
    Anonymous

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Firstly, I'm not having a bad day.

Secondly, yes my post count is high.. but for a while now my posts per day have been going down, and I don't come on this shit hole as often as I used to, because it's a waste of time.

Well if its that much of a waste of time then i think you have way to much time to kill. Neutral

You always seem to creep out of a corner and have your little comment, so just fuck off.

I clearly said recently I haven't been posting as much because I think it's a waste of time.. which isn't talking about when my postcount was shooting up you stupid fucking prick.

You manstrating?

Calm the fuck down.

Also another reason why people can't be assed with you any more. People have sussed you out. You've just completely attacked JMB for nothing, who wants to talk to a poster like that. He asked a legitimate question.

You then went on to tell him to go and fuck himself. You called him stupid, and you called him a prick.

Great person you, someone who has to resort to personal insults every time someone says something you don't like. You spit your dummy out and start hurling abuse at people. You don't fucking deserve to be a Mod lad, you're an embarrassment to the forum.

Disgrace.
    I don't give a shit Dean.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 am

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

You manstrating?

Calm the fuck down.

Disgrace.
    Dan? shifty
    Anonymous

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

You manstrating?

Calm the fuck down.

Disgrace.

shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 am

What if i told you all he banned LiamB Suspect
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 am

Mal wrote:Hide
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 11 Smiley-scared001

Popcorn
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 am

I can't sort moderating out now. Gotta go eat some Nando's then try get some pussy. neu shades

Only pussy I'll probably get is stroking my friends cat
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 am

Mal wrote:I can't sort moderating out now. Gotta go eat some Nando's then try get some pussy. neu shades

Laughing
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 am

Mal wrote:I can't sort moderating out now. Gotta go eat some Nando's then try get some pussy. neu shades

You can stroke my pussy.

there there
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 am

I think it's finally time for me to ascend to MOD!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 am

Cornholio wrote:I think it's finally time for me to ascend to MOD!
    Gather some more TP first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 am

I think Heskey is the best striker of all time neu hat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:32 am