Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by El Jefe Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

Why does everyone seem to hate working out their legs?
    crump
    crump

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by crump Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

I don't get this either Jefe think
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 am

Because a lot of people work out to show off, and legs are not on display. Case in point, Forest only losing weight so he has 'v lines'.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:34 am

To be fair, I don't know anything that worksout legs as i'm a noob shifty
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 pm

how long is the average cardio session?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Yeah niggas, got my gym membership sorted.

Going tomorrow and some personal trainer is gunna show me what to do for an hour Very Happy

It is costing me $18.90 a week and I didn't have to pay a membership fee and after 12 weeks I get all this free shit
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Chris wrote:Standing on something means further range of motion because the weights won't hit the floor. Must be a kunt to take up a bench press unless there are more than one mind. Arnie used a lump of wood..

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 11 Barbell-row1

Shit. TIL...............

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Found a new brotein shake today in Sainsburys.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 11 011876

37 grams of brotein in each bottle, 2 for £2. Smile
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 am

Ideal for skinny kunts Chris?

First gun session in an hour and a half slightly nervous lmao but going with my mate so it should be alright, am looking forward to it Very Happy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 am

I had the chocolate one once, it's alright apart from it has a lot of sugar.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 am

What's brotein? Is it just a misc word for protein?

Today I had chicken and bacon pasta with parsley and mayo for lunch. £1.80 from Tesco. Wasn't very nice though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 am

Brotein is protein mf.

20g of sugar carbs in dem shakes Zzonked but only 1g of fat.. but then again how much sugar does a can of coke or whatever have, loads! Crump basically anything with high protein content is good for skinny kunts who are working out.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks Chris.

I am starting my new fitness life in 40 minutes, will tell you kunts how I got on.

Chow bella
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

That milk can't be healthy, all sorts of chemical shit in it probably.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 am

Just colourings and that's it I guess
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:48 am

El Jefe wrote:Why does everyone seem to hate working out their legs?

I don't, working out your legs can improve how much you can lift with your upper body.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 am

Forest you were saying about Pasta for lunch, Greggs do them for the same price I think. Chicken Fajita one is amazing.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 am

20g is less than I expected, but if you're just after the protein milk is probably better. The sugar is just for falvour man.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 am

Wow that was awesome.

At first I was like dese cunts shredded.

Everyone was really friendly, I did loads of different exercises and did biceps, back, triceps and legs because we were going through alot of stuff.

For the warm up we went into the studio and did a bit of skipping, some boxing, press-ups, sit-ups and that sort of thing with a 3-5 minute jog.

I feel much better and I feel like I'm addicted Laughing

Need to write a plan now so I don't wander in there aimlessley!

Nothing to be worried about at all, I love it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:16 am

14 stone atm, gonna cut for this month then see where I'm at. Will then be either a little bit of maintaining, or a small bulk before the final summer cut.

Best improvement probably been on chest considering it was my weakest. Up to a solid 85kg for reps atm, was only doing about 50 in summer.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:18 am

I was in the school gym today, we have a lesson in there once in a while, only like the second time and the first time that I've done proper stuff. The machines and stuff are probably different to an actual gym, I think they're designed to be safer, for example you can't get pinned down doing bench press. I was doing bench press, and there are 21 weights, you put a little key sort of thing underneath the weight you want to use and then push these handlebars up, I got up to 12 I think. I did like 8 reps which is what you're supposed to do when building muscle right? And I was really feeling it, I think I need to use a slightly lighter weight though because I tried again after 30 seconds and could only do 4. Then I did shoulder press after this pretty big guy who is quite strong, would probably be in top 5 for arm wrestles and stuff. I know it's not the same but just shows he's one of the stronger people. Anyway he couldn't lift it at the 8th weight, I managed to get up to 9 successfully but I didn't find out how many reps and sets I could do because people were challenging each other to see who could lift the heaviest so they only did 1 rep each. Then I did this leg exercise where you sit down and push your legs against this board that goes outwards, again it's connected to that key thing, I put it up to 21 (maximum) and did quite a few of those. Then I did this thing where there is a bar above you and you're sitting on a bench and you pull it down and then let it go back up, I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, I felt no burn on my muscles, but my wrists were killing. Probably bending them round so I didn't lose my grip.

Last edited by El Jefe on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 am

I have signed up to Fit Day which tracks my daily calorie intake and my goals and keeps good progress.

I went on another site which was exactly me, I 'think' I can eat whatever I want without putting on weight, but when I think I actually don't eat much and the food that is high in calories is bad for me.

Apparently sipping olive oil is good for you too, 1tbsp is 100kcal.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 am

I love drinking Worcester Sauce

is that good for me

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 11 Wcc-tourism-worcestershire-sauce
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 am

So I went to the gym right and the trainer person said I'm optimum weight for my height

so yeah I'm perfect
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 am

Congrats Chip mf

Jefe, that one where you felt no burn is what I did today.

You have to keep your elbows tucked in and keep your posture dead straight, when you lift it up try not to reach out with your arms and when you bring it down keep your elbows tucked in.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am

I think I can make myself into some sort of beautiful butterfly in time for the arrive of Julia next year
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

Chip mf you have found happiness in the gym.

I NEED BROTEIN.

Corned Beef is good right? 23g per 100g
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm pumped for tomorrow now

I'm going early in the morning, gunna get my stuff done. Then have a power nap until like 3ish, then go and get some drinks for my party.

Gun be hectic brah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:31 pm

crump wrote:Chip mf you have found happiness in the gym.

I NEED BROTEIN.

Corned Beef is good right? 23g per 100g
    Eat your ejaculate, nature's brotein
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 pm

It's pleasure + gainz

What's not to like

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:19 pm