Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Zzonked wrote:Saw a fat guy who thought he was Ronnie Coleman get told off for making too much noise today. Laughing

I swear I get at least one weird person in my gym every time I go.

Last time i went to the gym, it was only me, another guy.

I was squatting and the other guy comes to the squat rack and asks when i'll be done. I tell him that there is a squat rack just beside this one. It's identical so i was confused as hell, he told me that 'the mirror is better here'.

Weird as fuck man.
    Anonymous

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Just did mine on the NHS site and got this.. http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 I6gppl

What a load of shit. Laughing

Next time you hear a statistic like "70% of britons are overweight" we can be part of that statistic. Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 573298
    feelsgoodman.jpeg
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 am

Forearm day today.

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 am

BMI just compares your weight with your height. It doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle, or even bone density.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 am

ahlycotc wrote:BMI just compares your weight with your height. It doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle, or even bone density.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Ngbbs507f51e8d325b
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 am

Deltoids today.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 GzyWOElyL0mHaKhCO9CXqg2
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 am

Novi wrote:Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 GzyWOElyL0mHaKhCO9CXqg2

omfg rofl
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 PX4Bd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Feel like complete shit while cutting, feel like my muscles are getting smaller Sad

BRB depressed as fuck
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm

So what are some beginner guides/books/videos that helped you guys get started?

I was watching a few of these vids on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?feature=g-all and they seemed to explain things well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:14 pm

El_indian wrote:So what are some beginner guides/books/videos that helped you guys get started?

I was watching a few of these vids on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?feature=g-all and they seemed to explain things well.
    Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Wpid-517pomS2B7LSL500

This book contains everything you'll ever need to know. It's like a yellow pages too, huge.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm

My target is the V muscle by July. Is that possible I get in that sort of time?

And what do I do to get it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 am

Lower BF ^^^^^^
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:29 am

What's the V muscle?
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:56 am

I think he means getting bigger shoulders and lats to get the V shaped body.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:06 am

Basically yeah, but with a small waist to compliment it.

Google image v taper.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:07 am

It's the muscle just above your willy. I can imagine myself getting out of the pool in Napa with my swim shorts a little lowered, and a little Cypriot rushes up to me and hands me a towel, and I walk in a dreamy way past a few sun loungers of hot girls whilst drying my hair in a swag fashion. I look at the ladies and chuck my towel to them and they all fight over it and begin sniffing it. That is the dream.

Here's an example of the muscle I am on about

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 SNF01TOM1---6204_1559218a
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 am

Can you cut out alcohol and other junk foot till you go on holiday? Then maybe if you work hard.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 am

They're called obliques. Not 'V muscle'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm

That's called low bodyfat, not a v muscle.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm

How much do you think he weights. Doesn't looked big but mirin that low bf
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

74kg
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:08 am

According to google he's 1.77, considering he's young I'd say around 70-75kg
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 am

I know a few of you have done the creatine cycle, is it worth it? Does it make any improvements? Do you also take protein shakes while on the cycle or would that be an overdose? Any specific training regime that works well with the cycle or does it not matter?

Thinking of doing it starting tomorrow, I've had a massive tub of creatine with me for a while now so I might as well put it to use.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 am

Ladies a gentlemen, I present Bob Paris..

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 359mry8

Marvin wrote:I know a few of you have done the creatine cycle, is it worth it? Does it make any improvements? Do you also take protein shakes while on the cycle or would that be an overdose? Any specific training regime that works well with the cycle or does it not matter?

Thinking of doing it starting tomorrow, I've had a massive tub of creatine with me for a while now so I might as well put it to use.
    Take creatine every day, a heaped tea spoon in warm water straight after you train works. I did one 8 week cycle, noticed strength and endurance gains.

On Tom Daley.. On google it comes up with 74kg, that is wayy to heavy. He is small, Maybe 68kg at a push. Because he has low bodyfat and you can see his abs people get the illusion he is wayyy bigger. You can see here he barely has any muscle.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Tom-Daley-005
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 am

Is their anything I can have / take to make myself taller? Seems silly I know. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 am

No not really, it's genetic. Just accept that it wont change because of anything you do and don't let it bother you. Insecurities are easier that way (obviously I'm making an assumption that you're insecure about it).
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Haiii , I kinda got into MMA, got much leaner decided to go on a strong cut too I usually stopped at 12-13%
    Probably at 9-10% in this pic
    Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 Z33tm
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Also a leg pic of three months ago:
    Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 7 BUEpr

they kinda lacking but fuck it lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm