Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager Tactics, Graphics and Training Thread

Anonymous

Football Manager Tactics, Graphics and Training Thread Empty Football Manager Tactics, Graphics and Training Thread

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 am

Discuss any downloaded graphics, tactics and training schedules in here!
    Anonymous

Football Manager Tactics, Graphics and Training Thread Empty Re: Football Manager Tactics, Graphics and Training Thread

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?sjg3g7sz4sr1ncp

These schedules are the FM11 adaption of the highly successful FM10 schedules SFraser made, using the same philosophy, I just moved the notches the proper way to effect the changes SI made to the training system in FM11.

Now the explanation on how to use them...

Basically, U-17 = youth players.

Dev means developing, put all non youth players from 25 years of age and younger on this one. This training focuses moreso on physical stats. If you have a young player who is a physical beast (like Fellaini), put him on the 1st x's schedule.

The 1st X's means First Team schedule. If you have a 26-30 year old, put him in here. This training focuses less on physical stats as players of this age don't improve their physical stats anymore. If you have a Fellaini (read above) put him here. Likewise, if you have a super talented star who is like 22 or something, doesn't have crap physical stats but however plays every match, you can put him on here as well, as the Developing training schedule may be too heavy, and your star player can get exhausted over time and even injured.

Vet means Veteran. Veteran schedules are designed specifically for 30+ year olds. These schedules are for retaining your ageing players in their prime for longer periods of time. (It works wonders, I've seen pictures of Scholes playing consistently for Man U at even 40 years of age! eek). These schedules also focus highly on mental stats. (So if you have a player under 30 and doesn't specifically need the other training schedules and is lacking mentally, you could put him here as well to experiment, maybe you can raise some mentals)

I am not exactly sure what is the major difference between CF's and ST's gamewise, but what I do is I put more poacher like strikers at ST schedule, and more Targetman like strikers at CF.

Also, keep in mind that these schedules are designed per position. Thus, you may want to put a Defensive Midfielder (for example) in the CB schedules if you want to raise the DM's Positioning/Tackling/Marking more efficiently, and in MC schedules if you want to raise passing and first touch and the like. Similarly, if you want your fullbacks to get faster (if they are still young enough), dribble and cross better, then you should put them in Winger schedules for a bit. Likewise if you want to increase an AM's finishing/composure you put him on strikers schedule et cetera.

This is the fairly simple explanation of it all. If you want to read more, you can always check the 100 page thread on SI forums.

Just load these schedules and use them. It would probably take time to put all your players in the proper schedule (half hour - 45 minutes) but the rewards are great at the end of the season when you see how much your players have improved.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am