Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Anonymous

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 am

Zzonked wrote:Well I don't think girls in general would prefer that to where Zyzz died at. I'm only training for looks so to go further than looks good seems pointless.
    Most girls in general say Zyzz looked groce, In person it's a different story. If that guy and Zyzz were both stood on the beach I think more chicks would be mirin' him because he'd look so dominant next to Zyzz and not in a bad way.
    crump
    crump

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 am

Giving up gym.

I haven't got a consistent gym partner at all, won't keep up motivation and wouldn't even get muscly for holiday anyway. What the fucks the point.

Rather save my money.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 am

crump wrote:Giving up gym.

I haven't got a consistent gym partner at all, won't keep up motivation and wouldn't even get muscly for holiday anyway. What the fucks the point.

Rather save my money.

u mad bro

you dont need a gym partner

watch this

crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:26 am

That doesn't do anything for me, they're all fucking massive.

Show me one for the skinny kunt to get motivated for and I'm all hears
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 am

Getting muscly for holiday is a shit reason, but even so, if you miss this holiday then you've got ages until the next. The best time to plant a tree is years ago, the second best time is now.

No need for a training partner either, I've not had one in the entire team I've lifted.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 am

crump wrote:That doesn't do anything for me, they're all fucking massive.

Show me one for the skinny kunt to get motivated for and I'm all hears

lmao, Zyzz was the skinniest guy going.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 16 Daily_picdump_568_640_03
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 am

HOLY FUCK! Surprised

But I always feel that you need a spotter when doing deadlift/bench press.

I just feel intimidated going to do bench press/deadlift on my own, and not being able to do a relatively heavy weight, just seems shit, considering they're you#re main exercises at gym.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 am

Crump mf I didn't have you down as a quitter

I agree bench press can be slightly intimidating. I first started using that when I was on my own in the gym, then I got more comfortable using it and use it whenever mow
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 am

mf i didn't see me as a quitter ever

but I am someone who likes to see quick progress otherwise i get bored easily.

it sound stupid but i am seeing no progress (obviously) so just give up
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 am

Obviously you will see no progress mf. You've been lifting what? 2 weeks?

I am getting the hang of this healthy eating malarkey now

Today I have had scrambled eggs for breakfast, nothing for lunch, and chicken and rice for tea. No snacks today so far so might have a protein shake and a banana. Maybe a cheeky tuna sandwich later on too
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 am

MFS

I HAVE MANNED UP.

I WILL NOT QUITE MFS, I WILL NOT QUIT.

Gym session is on tomorrow, fuck it, fucking FUAAAAAAARK.

I will be eating sick kunt, 4 gym sessions a week.

WILL BE RIPPED FOR MAGALUF.

I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IN.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 am

Few things.

crump (seemingly) only wants to get fit for the summer

crump is always complaining

crump started this as sort of a new years resolution

those three things convinced me it would end quickly shifty
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 am

that dena cray
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am

My resolution is still on.

Will be hitting gym still, have been consistently since I bought my membership #winning
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

There you go.

Just keep going, eventually it just becomes natural. I require no motivation to go to the gym any more, it's just like brushing your teeth for me.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:07 am

Man, upper back muscles look weird. You never really look at your own because it's awkward, but there's all sorts of muscles going on back there when you flex them.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 am

crump wrote:HOLY FUCK! Surprised

But I always feel that you need a spotter when doing deadlift/bench press.

I just feel intimidated going to do bench press/deadlift on my own, and not being able to do a relatively heavy weight, just seems shit, considering they're you#re main exercises at gym.

A spotter for dead lifts? really?

with bench press you could just use the smith machine.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 am

Zzonked wrote:There you go.

Just keep going, eventually it just becomes natural. I require no motivation to go to the gym any more, it's just like brushing your teeth for me.

+1
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 am

Smith machine?

Is that the one you extend your arms at the start and bring it into you with those two pads?
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 am

its that big bad intimidating bastard. just square up to it mf, give it a kick, then it won't threaten you much longer

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 16 Smith-machine
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 am

Rather save my money.

You need a ballbag, that's what you need. Nothing with actual worth in this world comes easily and quickly, you should have learnt that by now
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 am

Forest wrote:its that big bad intimidating bastard. just square up to it mf, give it a kick, then it won't threaten you much longer

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 16 Smith-machine

Oh that cunt, I know how to work that prick.

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

Rather save my money.

You need a ballbag, that's what you need. Nothing with actual worth in this world comes easily and quickly, you should have learnt that by now

Best post on PM my friend.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 am

Perfected lunches now.

Have tuna and mayonnaise with pasta and a bit of sweetcorn for lunches, filling and feels good to eat man.

I also drench it in Olive Oil apparently it not only helps not stick my pasta together but is good for you, I put in like 6 tablespoons. Too good or not?
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 am

I now do about 2 hours cycling (an hour two and from work) on monday, tuesday, wednesday, saturday and sunday

and do an hour in the gym monday to friday.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 am

It's not good to do that much gym is it Novi? You have less rest time for your body to repair or something? shifty

Opinions:

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/the-ufc-full-body-workout-2
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 am

I go to the gym in the evening on thursday and friday on my days off so it gives me enough time. Fridays is just and arm day, so I can leave it out if i'm too tired.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 am

I see.

Fuck sake this shit puts me off man. Gym partner texts me saying I'm not going in now, he's usually reliable but been fucking me around recently, it just makes me unmotivated when I don't go with someone because I feel like ugh what's the point. Seriously fucking annoyed at that.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:30 am

oh, and I get a lift to work on sundays forgot about that.

just go by urself u stuudpids fakin cunt

fak u crump

im dissapointtts
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 am

I don't mind going by myself but ughhhh just like the fuarking effort levels drop man.

I want it hard man sure I do but fuck sake.

Maybe I'm not a gym person man I dunno
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Crump you better stop being a fucking sissy else you're always going to look like one.

I train alone, zzonked trains alone, novi trains alone. Go fucking train else when I see you one day i'm gonna bitch slap you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 pm