Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Sean wrote:Opinions on IIFYM?

It is the best thing to do if your settings are right and you follow through with it.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Sounds like standard procedure, don't know why it gets its own movement.

Anyone use preworkouts?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 pm

I used to, but I don't think they're worth the after effects. Feels healthier without.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 am

One I use doesn't do much to get me worried. Yet. Still, it's given me performances and pumps that beat all from before, and I've been serious about lifting for six months. Caution pays, so I'll keep looking out for any excess crashes.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:32 pm

What do you use?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 am

Engn, especially snazzy with the blue razz flavour.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:27 am

Never heard of it. I still have two unopened tubs of original jack3d. I don't really want them, might try and sell them for maximum profits.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:00 am

If they're not doing the job for you, or hanging around in your system, then fair enough. No point gambling around the pre workout market looking for one that might possibly work for you.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:53 am

Jack3d is really strong stuff, it works but it gives me jitters after and sometimes before. I've started lifting at like 7pm so that's way too late for me to take loads of caffeine and stuff. I did used to really like taking preworkouts though, I reckon that's what got me out of bed many mornings.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:25 am

Could you use a pre workout as a general energy booster without lifting?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 pm

I would never take it for something other than lifting in mind. Sometimes my mind stays easy, but sometimes it wires me up like nothing else, feel like puking from the effort near the end, but that ill feeling wears away pretty quick when I hit the sauna after. I'd imagine something like cardio would be a health risk with my current pre workout, can't speak for the whole scope of the market obviously. 

Think it helps that I rarely use caffeine outside the pre workout. Also take Amino acids and dextrose during the workout to keep my energy levels up.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Shit bodybuildings an expensive business
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 am

Worth the sacrifice bro.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:34 am

It doesn't have to be that expensive if you don't want it to be. I think there's a lot of frills, if you wanted to you could just get by with a gym membership and probably only a little bit more money on food than you normally would. Whey protein is a big help because it's tough to hit your protein macros (plus it's very cheap) and I usually eat 300g of chicken a day to boost that too.

Other than that most of my meals aren't that different to anyone elses.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Hitting the protein level isn't too hard. I just cram in a variety, like chicken fillet and whole milk, and hit the numbers easy enough. Up till a month ago, I didn't spend on much besides whey and my gym membership, thought I needed an upgrade after steady but slow progress.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am

Workout bro's all for taking testosterone boosters now, not sure where my ethics kick in.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:05 am

I'm pretty sure testosterone boosters are bunk, unless you mean pro-hormones.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 am

I'll check back on him with that, might have got it mixed with the other stuff people have been mentioning to me, which includes growth hormones.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:13 am

On the oestrogen blockers.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:08 am

What do I take if I want to be taller and hairier?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am

Sean wrote:On the oestrogen blockers.

People actually use those when they come off steroids so their estrogen doesn't go really high and they grow boobs and their penis stops working.

Keyser Söze wrote:What do I take if I want to be taller and hairier?

Creatine, but only do it once it's quite strong.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 am

Only take it once? So how much do I take?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:20 am

WHat? I can be taller?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:08 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Only take it once? So how much do I take?
    Just a teaspoon, but you got to inject it to the bloodstream in case it gets lost.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:32 am

Do I need to delete my System32 first?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:10 am

You must lose System32 and such belongings before coming to face the gaze of the gainz.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:17 pm

El_indian wrote:WHat? I can be taller?

Yes but every inch of height you gain you lose an inch of penis length. That's how the amazonian women first came about, they were just men that took so much creatine to get tall they developed vaginas.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 am

Guy! How many sit ups can you do without feeling rekt?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:59 am

Core exercises are an extinct species for me now. Well I do Pilates, but there it's slow, controlled, short. Gone are the days of spending long minutes trying to get to the rekt feeling. Classes keep me strong there though, have no problems with squats.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am

My core is honestly aids because I never isolate it, need to get on that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 pm