Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
CollieBuddz
Kuled
SBSP
Andy
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Hernandez_14
The Bat-Man
Harrold
Dean
Cadbury
CoVkId01
El Jefe
Laurencio
Lux
Jordi
dena
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Mal
Gegilworld93
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
RoryOB94
36 posters

Hillsborough documents petition

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 7 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by Laurencio Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Dan wrote:The whole of the UK doesn't sleep between the hours of midnight and 9pm.. shifty

Of course not, but for as many people to sign it in that time period as in the last 48 hours? Sounds improbable at best.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 7 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 pm

When all the people who live at 123 Fake Street or live on Anfield Road are taken out the petition, the scousers will use it as proof that the government is working against them.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm

This needs locking. Clearly RR can't keep an opinion to himself. Quite pathetic really given the nature of the topic.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Laughing Why would I keep my opinion to myself on a forum? This isn't just a place for Liverpool fans to garner support for their crusades.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughing Why would I keep my opinion to myself on a forum? This isn't just a place for Liverpool fans to garner support for their crusades.

On a subject like this I would have thought it's human decency. Clearly it's a trait you lack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 am

Reading the last 4 pages or so. facepalm

Signed it, if people want the truth I'm all for helping them get it, though I don't know much about who caused it or how it happened I do know people died, innocent people, and that's enough.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughing Why would I keep my opinion to myself on a forum? This isn't just a place for Liverpool fans to garner support for their crusades.

On a subject like this I would have thought it's human decency. Clearly it's a trait you lack.

In your quest for 'Justice' you try to turn a forum into a campaigning platform, and you piss all over democracy. That's not decency, it's just tribalism.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 am

kyro7 wrote:Reading the last 4 pages or so. facepalm

Signed it, if people want the truth I'm all for helping them get it, though I don't know much about who caused it or how it happened I do know people died, innocent people, and that's enough.
    This, this all over.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

In your quest for 'Justice' you try to turn a forum into a campaigning platform, and you piss all over democracy. That's not decency, it's just tribalism.

There shouldn't have been a thread on here started in the first place. Just asking for trouble with attention seekers like you about.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

There shouldn't have been a thread on here started in the first place. Just asking for trouble with attention seekers like you about.

I am not an attention seeker, I am a seeker of goodness and a lover of democracy.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

I am not an attention seeker, I am a seeker of goodness and a lover of democracy.

Butter it up all you want. It's clear that you were after a response from the first post you made in here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Fuck right off. I've not 'campaigned' anything. I've simply posted this petition asking people to sign it if they so choose, if not, they don't need to comment. Sadly, those that don't, have chosen this to platform their own deluded and incorrect 'facts' about the situation.

Nobody has 'pissed all over democracy', where is your evidence to support that? It's been said many times in this thread, if you are not from the UK, your signature won't count and to not try and get around it.

You are just a pathetic individual, who probably doesn't get the attention he feels he deserves on the outside world, so needs to arrive on a forum with a superiority complex to satisfy the unnecessary ego you hold.

Go back to bed little boy, adults are talking about adult things.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am

Can I just ask what people are expecting "the truth" to be ? Is there a conspiracy that the police purposely tried to cause havoc ?
    And no I'm not taking the piss its a genuine question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 am

grenade187 wrote:Can I just ask what people are expecting "the truth" to be ? Is there a conspiracy that the police purposely tried to cause havoc ?

It's about the whole investigation in the aftermath of Hillsborough. Why certain things weren't done that should have been (such as, why were there 43 ambulances prevented from entering the stadium by the police?). Things like the case put forward that the cut-off point for the investigarion was 3:15pm, despite people being alive well after that. Also, it will prove if there is a cover-up of those at fault, the idea of the state protecting their own.

The man in charge at Heysel in 1985 was sent to prison because of what happened under his watch. The man in charge at Hillsborough retired with no charges to his name.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

Dan wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Fuck right off. I've not 'campaigned' anything. I've simply posted this petition asking people to sign it if they so choose, if not, they don't need to comment. Sadly, those that don't, have chosen this to platform their own deluded and incorrect 'facts' about the situation.

Nobody has 'pissed all over democracy', where is your evidence to support that? It's been said many times in this thread, if you are not from the UK, your signature won't count and to not try and get around it.

You are just a pathetic individual, who probably doesn't get the attention he feels he deserves on the outside world, so needs to arrive on a forum with a superiority complex to satisfy the unnecessary ego you hold.

Go back to bed little boy, adults are talking about adult things.

Saying 'Either sign this petition, shut up, or kill yourself (play in traffic)', that's pretty fucking out of order, polemic, more suitable for a campaign than for a discussion forum.

Somebody posted in this thread before saying that they fraudulently signed the petition under their father's name because they thought he would sign it.

You are not a psychologist, stop pretending to be one. I am not a little boy, I am one of the adults of this forum. Even so, I would not go to bed at 2:30 unless I was an old man or an alcoholic.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 am

Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Can I just ask what people are expecting "the truth" to be ? Is there a conspiracy that the police purposely tried to cause havoc ?

It's about the whole investigation in the aftermath of Hillsborough. Why certain things weren't done that should have been (such as, why were there 43 ambulances prevented from entering the stadium by the police?). Things like the case put forward that the cut-off point for the investigarion was 3:15pm, despite people being alive well after that. Also, it will prove if there is a cover-up of those at fault, the idea of the state protecting their own.

The man in charge at Heysel in 1985 was sent to prison because of what happened under his watch. The man in charge at Hillsborough retired with no charges to his name.

Belgian government in 'Doing things differently to English government' shocker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

what is the real purpose for this petition. i read over last pages to find out why and im struggling to find reason enough to sign a thing but all i see is people swear to eachother. maybe someone can convince me, or not
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

If you want to use my actual words, I'd be ever so grateful.

'Anyone looking to cause trouble, don't bother, just go play in the traffic.'

Didn't say anything about, 'if you don't want to sign it, shut up or kill yourself'. I said if you want to cause trouble in this thread. People have, proving my prediction right and my warning necessary.

He had his father's permission as well. So what? Don't bring up the 'if I went to vote as my dad because I know who he'd vote for' example, because it really isn't the same.

As for the last comment, I'm not claiming to be. But it's pretty obvious why you've got this superiority complex over everyone else. Act all big and hard on the internet because you can't do it anywhere else. It's a fact of life mate.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

Dan wrote:

That sounds like corrupt government work, if so do you honestly think they will reveal the truth to the public and damage their own image ? They must have hid the information from us for a reason...
    I'm all for fighting for justice but the country is run by pricks who don't care about its people so sadly I doubt they will listen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

mauro=beast wrote:what is the real purpose for this petition. i read over last pages to find out why and im struggling to find reason enough to sign a thing but all i see is people swear to eachother. maybe someone can convince me, or not

You aren't living in the UK are you?

Look over my posts, I've explained what the petition is about numerous times.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 am

Dan wrote:If you want to use my actual words, I'd be ever so grateful.

Didn't say anything about, 'if you don't want to sign it, shut up or kill yourself'. I said if you want to cause trouble in this thread. People have, proving my prediction right and my warning necessary.

He had his father's permission as well. So what? Don't bring up the 'if I went to vote as my dad because I know who he'd vote for' example, because it really isn't the same.

As for the last comment, I'm not claiming to be. But it's pretty obvious why you've got this superiority complex over everyone else. Act all big and hard on the internet because you can't do it anywhere else. It's a fact of life mate.

He didn't have his father's permission when he did it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 am

I'm sure that his father won't mind one bit.

Anything else to say? Because quite frankly, you're a bit boring.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

Dan wrote:

Not the point, I'm pretty sure my dad wouldn't mind if I took his vote and went to vote for the Labour party, but it's still something that would be wrong to do.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

Dan you're not allowed to sign a petition on another persons behalf. Its not really that big a deal anyway don't know why RR is making a fuss out of it. Clutching at straws to piss you guys off I guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

Dan wrote:

Not the point, I'm pretty sure my dad wouldn't mind if I took his vote and went to vote for the Labour party, but it's still something that would be wrong to do.

Like I've already said, I assumed you considered yourself quite literate, that's not the same at all really.

Keep trying though champ.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

grenade187 wrote:Dan you're not allowed to sign a petition on another persons behalf. Its not really that big a deal anyway don't know why RR is making a fuss out of it. Clutching at straws to piss you guys off I guess.

I know, but he has his father's permission.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

Why is it so different? Both are fraudulently influencing the government.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

Woah, if it's such a big deal and his dad didn't agree with it, he could have asked for the signature to be removed. Don't cry about it.

He didn't, so he has given his permission to sign it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

You have some very fucked up ideas about what democracy should be, they seem to mainly centre around you getting your own way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

What? He was wrong to put his Dad's name down without asking him, but his Dad is fine with it. That there cancels out the problem.

I didn't see you complain when someone submitted there's with RRs-a-legend road or something. Is it only when Liverpool fans do it? Because that points to obsessive traits to go along with your need for attention and superiority complex.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 pm