Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
CollieBuddz
Kuled
SBSP
Andy
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Hernandez_14
The Bat-Man
Harrold
Dean
Cadbury
CoVkId01
El Jefe
Laurencio
Lux
Jordi
dena
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Mal
Gegilworld93
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
RoryOB94
36 posters

Hillsborough documents petition

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 8 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

Dan wrote:What? He was wrong to put his Dad's name down without asking him, but his Dad is fine with it. That there cancels out the problem.

I didn't see you complain when someone submitted there's with RRs-a-legend road or something. Is it only when Liverpool fans do it? Because that points to obsessive traits to go along with your need for attention and superiority complex.

No it doesn't. The petition is there to ascertain how many people can be bothered to go and sign it off their own backs, not how many people have friends or family who think they'd agree with it, then ask them after they've signed it.

I assumed Batman's post was a joke, it certainly won't be counted in the final petition unless there's really someone called Arse Avenger living at that address.
    Anonymous

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 8 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

Ah, I'm bored with this now to be honest. Keep this charade up, you've got a few people fooled mate it seems.

But Jay, yeah, awful man he is. Signing a petition on behalf of his father. Should be locked up. He's got permission and all, but no. It's a terrible thing, him wanting the families of those that lost people at a football match to have justice. Disgusting man.

May I ask, have you kindly offered your signature to this petition?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 am

Will sign it soon Smile.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

It's not a charade, the only fool here is you.

He didn't have his permission when he signed it, that's the relevant point. His dad giving him permission later is incidental.

I have signed this petition, I said that I was signing it on the first page of this thread, do try to keep up.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It's not a charade, the only fool here is you.

He didn't have his permission when he signed it, that's the relevant point. His dad giving him permission later is incidental.

I have signed this petition, I said that I was signing it on the first page of this thread, do try to keep up.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:32 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Laughing Why would I keep my opinion to myself on a forum? This isn't just a place for Liverpool fans to garner support for their crusades.

On a subject like this I would have thought it's human decency. Clearly it's a trait you lack.

In your quest for 'Justice' you try to turn a forum into a campaigning platform, and you piss all over democracy. That's not decency, it's just tribalism.

There shouldn't have been a thread on here started in the first place. Just asking for trouble with attention seekers like you about.

I am not an attention seeker, I am a seeker of goodness and a lover of democracy.

You have something against Liverpool and their fight for what happened at Hillsborough, you are out of order and should be banned from this forum. And i would say you are a complete and utter wanker, and if you feel the right to have a say about Hillsborough why dont you do something about it in the real world. If this had happened to your club or members of your family i bet your views would have been so different.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am

Alan wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

On a subject like this I would have thought it's human decency. Clearly it's a trait you lack.

In your quest for 'Justice' you try to turn a forum into a campaigning platform, and you piss all over democracy. That's not decency, it's just tribalism.

There shouldn't have been a thread on here started in the first place. Just asking for trouble with attention seekers like you about.

I am not an attention seeker, I am a seeker of goodness and a lover of democracy.

You have something against Liverpool and their fight for what happened at Hillsborough, you are out of order and should be banned from this forum. And i would say you are a complete and utter wanker, and if you feel the right to have a say about Hillsborough why dont you do something about it in the real world. If this had happened to your club or members of your family i bet your views would have been so different.

There is nothing that can be done about the Hillsborough disaster. While we can learn from the mistakes of the past, I believe we have learnt from Hillsborough, and taken all reasonable steps to ensure that nothing like that will happen again. Releasing documents now, all it will do is rake over the past again, and you might not like you find. At best some poor guy who made mistakes 20+ years ago will be punished for them to satisfy a Liverpudlian desire for revenge, to blame and punish someone for what happened.

The time has come to move on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 am

What kind of fucking moderators are on this forum, Batman makes a fucking joke about signing a petition for Hillsborough and he is allowed to get away with it, and dickhead R and R is allowed to wind people up about it. Fucking shocking maybe people should start making jokes about Munich or other football disasters as it seems to be allowed on here.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 am

I am not making jokes or winding people up, I am discussing the issue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am

Alan wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

There is nothing that can be done about the Hillsborough disaster. While we can learn from the mistakes of the past, I believe we have learnt from Hillsborough, and taken all reasonable steps to ensure that nothing like that will happen again. Releasing documents now, all it will do is rake over the past again, and you might not like you find. At best some poor guy who made mistakes 20+ years ago will be punished for them to satisfy a Liverpudlian desire for revenge, to blame and punish someone for what happened.

The time has come to move on.
    That is not up to you to decide what people should do, the time has come for you to move on and let these people do what they want in there fight for justice, and if they want to learn what happened to members of their family that is up to them, and if they want the public to find out what happened well that should also be up to them.

This would be the same if it had happened to any other clubs fans, they would have the right to find out the truth and let others realise who was at fault for what happened on that terrible day. Why does it bother you that these people want to know what happened to their family members, every time Hillsborough comes up you have something to say about it.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 am

Alan wrote:What kind of fucking moderators are on this forum, Batman makes a fucking joke about signing a petition for Hillsborough and he is allowed to get away with it, and dickhead R and R is allowed to wind people up about it. Fucking shocking maybe people should start making jokes about Munich or other football disasters as it seems to be allowed on here.

You're confused. Batman made a joke about the petition and RR disagreeing with it. As far as we know he didn't actually use that information to sign either. In no way is that making a joke about the disaster. RR winding you up is your own damn fault. It's the easiest thing in the world to ignore what he says. He hasn't actually said anything too offensive either tbh. Coincidentally there seems to be reports about "fans" putting "false signatures" on the petition in order to "boost" the signature count. Thats quite a bit worse than what RR is doing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I am not making jokes or winding people up, I am discussing the issue.
    And you are saying these people should move on, but i dont think they are going to listen to you and what you want. So maybe its time you moved on, or you could start a campain somewhere and tell these people what you think and tell them to move on. I would like to see how much support you would get for a campain, about move on from Hillsborough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:What kind of fucking moderators are on this forum, Batman makes a fucking joke about signing a petition for Hillsborough and he is allowed to get away with it, and dickhead R and R is allowed to wind people up about it. Fucking shocking maybe people should start making jokes about Munich or other football disasters as it seems to be allowed on here.

You're confused. Batman made a joke about the petition and RR disagreeing with it. As far as we know he didn't actually use that information to sign either. In no way is that making a joke about the disaster. RR winding you up is your own damn fault. It's the easiest thing in the world to ignore what he says. He hasn't actually said anything too offensive either tbh. Coincidentally there seems to be reports about "fans" putting "false signatures" on the petition in order to "boost" the signature count. Thats quite a bit worse than what RR is doing.

Why put the petition on a football forum as if it was a joke, when its a petition about finding out why people died. And RR has been on here before and on a post blamed the Liverpool fans for killing people at Hillsborough.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Why put the petition on a football forum as if it was a joke, when its a petition about finding out why people died. And RR has been on here before and on a post blamed the Liverpool fans for killing people at Hillsborough.

Have I? I don't remember that.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

You mean like Cam did when he said he signed as "ResurectionRooney"? Or when a bunch of people thought RR was out of line when he called out someone claiming they signed it twice? Simple thing about petitions like these. The more false signatures it gets the less credible it is. It would take me roughly 10 minutes to create a script to sign up all of london on it in a 10 hour period. That's over 4 million signatures right there. If I do that however I'm undermining the entire petition. Which is exactly what people do when they sign it with fake names, fake adresses, or sign it multiple times, only in a smaller scale.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 am

Thank you Laurencio, a voice of reason.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Have I? I don't remember that.
    Well i do remember the post, and i think i replied to it at the time. I would like to find it again to show what you posted, but it was a long time ago, and its probably best left and not worth finding it again.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 am

So it's a baseless accusation then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

You mean like Cam did when he said he signed as "ResurectionRooney"? Or when a bunch of people thought RR was out of line when he called out someone claiming they signed it twice? Simple thing about petitions like these. The more false signatures it gets the less credible it is. It would take me roughly 10 minutes to create a script to sign up all of london on it in a 10 hour period. That's over 4 million signatures right there. If I do that however I'm undermining the entire petition. Which is exactly what people do when they sign it with fake names, fake adresses, or sign it multiple times, only in a smaller scale.

Well im sorry if i got that wrong, and i dont think anyone should sign a false name on a petition like this or anything as important as this. and i dont think the families would be happy if people were making fun about it by putting false names on it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:So it's a baseless accusation then?

I just cant be bothered looking it up, as it would take ages and then start another arguement. And maybe its been deleted.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 am

There's a guy here who signed it twice using someone else's details, that is the real disgrace.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Well im sorry if i got that wrong, and i dont think anyone should sign a false name on a petition like this or anything as important as this. and i dont think the families would be happy if people were making fun about it by putting false names on it.

I didn't actually sign it as 'ResurrectionRooney'. Neutral
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 am

Cam wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I know. I was comparing your joke to that of Batman. Trying to put it in perspective.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 am

Cam wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

No problem Hillsborough documents petition - Page 8 284837 I was not having a go at you.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 am

Fucking hell, I didn't realise doing my Dad a favour while he was at work would cause RR so much grief Laughing
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 am

Jay wrote:Fucking hell, I didn't realise doing my Dad a favour while he was at work would cause RR so much grief Laughing

You should have known better Hillsborough documents petition - Page 8 3925848005
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 am

62,000, the target is in sight.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 am

Jay wrote:62,000, the target is in sight.

Now let's just hope it's actually 62k britons and not random fans from around the globe using false adresses and names.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:29 am

Howcome they didn't do this before?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 am

There is probably only 30,000 - 40,000 signatures legitimately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:31 pm