Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
CollieBuddz
Kuled
SBSP
Andy
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Hernandez_14
The Bat-Man
Harrold
Dean
Cadbury
CoVkId01
El Jefe
Laurencio
Lux
Jordi
dena
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Mal
Gegilworld93
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
RoryOB94
36 posters

Hillsborough documents petition

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 11 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 am

Cadbury wrote:She can fuck off. Who cares?
    I fucking care...if you don't want to read her posts, put on your ignore list.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 11 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by Andy Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:She can fuck off. Who cares?
    I fucking care...if you don't want to read her posts, put on your ignore list.

You have a little crush on her? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

Robyn facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

I Andy I wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I fucking care...if you don't want to read her posts, put on your ignore list.

clap Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

Guys, let's get back on topic or I'll just close the thread. This isn't about Robyn or bans. The mods will take care of that.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

slags gonna slaggerate.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am

Err... It's that time of the month i assume? silent
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am

I Andy I wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I fucking care...if you don't want to read her posts, put on your ignore list.

No, I also defended Forest when he made a little joke about the Munich crash in 1958.
    ahlycotc wrote:Guys, let's get back on topic or I'll just close the thread. This isn't about Robyn or bans. The mods will take care of that.
    Fuck you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 am

ahlycotc wrote:Guys, let's get back on topic or I'll just close the thread. This isn't about Robyn or bans. The mods will take care of that.
    Fuck you.
    Laughing
    Andy

Post by Andy Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 am

I Andy I wrote:

No, I also defended Forest when he made a little joke about the Munich crash in 1958.

not worthy Loyal supporter not worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 am

I said Forest, James and Dean etc should have been banned for longer, so it would be hypocritical if I said Robyn shouldn't be banned. Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 am

Dean should have been perma banned and so should Robyn.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am

I hope she gets raped hard up the ass and then the cock shuved in her mouth and then she jokes.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Dean should have been perma banned and so should Robyn.
    If you feel that way, why not put them on your ignore list? The last thing we need as a forum is to get rid of members, considering the rather stagnant recruitment.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am

Dean wrote:I hope she gets raped hard up the ass and then the cock shuved in her mouth and then she jokes.
    doubt she would want to joke about that Hillsborough documents petition - Page 11 3925848005
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am

Dean Laughing
    Andy

Post by Andy Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am

Dean wrote:I hope she gets raped hard up the ass and then the cock shuved in her mouth and then she jokes.

Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Dean should have been perma banned and so should Robyn.
    If you feel that way, why not put them on your ignore list? The last thing we need as a forum is to get rid of members, considering the rather stagnant recruitment.
    Dean is a decent member now and was the same before, his banworthy comments were just a one off tbh, still should have been perma banned for the very content of what he said. Its not like I dont want to see his posts anymore though if that makes sense Laughing
    I might put Robyn on it tho.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:22 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you feel that way, why not put them on your ignore list? The last thing we need as a forum is to get rid of members, considering the rather stagnant recruitment.
    Dean is a decent member now and was the same before, his banworthy comments were just a one off tbh, still should have been perma banned for the very content of what he said. Its not like I dont want to see his posts anymore though if that makes sense Laughing
    I might put Robyn on it tho.
    not worthy
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:23 am

SBSP wrote:I said Forest, James and Dean etc should have been banned for longer, so it would be hypocritical if I said Robyn shouldn't be banned. Neutral
    I say you fuck off.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 am

Someone said that wasn't worth a perma ban? Bit gay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 am

If it is then many others should be permanently banned.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 am

she wants to get banned, suicide by cops.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 am

So THAT is what they did to you Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:31 am

Anyway, that silly little thing evidently wants to make a big splash and laugh to herself about it. Why not just keep her away from the forum for good? Not like she wants to stay.

But that's not the issue. Two people who just have to defend her...James and RR. Pathetic. Making nonsensical jokes about tragedies is the norm where you are, James?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 am

kyro7 wrote:If it is then many others should be permanently banned.

I'm sorry, this is easily the worst of the bunch. Not acting because of what happened in the past is hardly going to get anything anywhere, is it?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:36 am

I love nonsensical jokes about tragedies

What do you call an Ethiopian having a shit?

Spoiler:

Three Ethiopians in a lift, one of them has diahorrea, what do the other two have?

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:36 am

Poor form, back in the kitchen she goes Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I love nonsensical jokes about tragedies

What do you call an Ethiopian having a shit?

Spoiler:

Three Ethiopians in a lift, one of them has diahorrea, what do the other two have?

Spoiler:

Tell me something I don't know.

Do your best to keep the fire of controversy going in this thread. Sponges, something like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:21 pm