Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
ShakerMatty
ConorCelticFC
8 posters

Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home

Anonymous

Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home Empty Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 am

Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home Rawwag

A MANCHESTER United fan who got a sick tattoo taunting rivals Liverpool over the Hillsborough disaster has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats.

Dopey Danny Hornby had the words 96wne inked on to his back.

The meaning – “96 was not enough” – is a cruel reference to the 96 Reds fans who died after the tragedy at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

He then goaded Kopites by posting a ­picture of the offensive tatt on Twitter – sparking uproar from hundreds of ­ furious fans who threatened to break his limbs and even kill him.

Police had to step in and last night Hornby, 22, from Fleetwood, Lancs, was fearing for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His mum Kath, dad Garry and younger sister Laura have also temporarily moved out of the terrace house after the address was plastered on scores of internet ­forums.

Former fish packer Hornby has since apologised for the stupid stunt and vowed to remove the tattoo – but police are ­concerned over possible attacks from ­rival supporters.

Reds fan Stephen Landers wrote on Hornby’s Twitter page: “It’s rather fitting the rat’s name is Hornby coz if I ever meet him I’ll break the c***’s arms n legs n leave him on the tracks.”

Another user posted: “There would be a sense of irony if police had to identify Danny Hornby’s body by that tattoo.”

Hornby’s face and home address were posted on Twitter and football forums ­before officers intervened.

Lancashire police advised him to ­remove the tattoo and move away until the threats subside.

Frightened Hornby then posted a series of pleas on Twitter.

He wrote: “Please do not involve my family as it’s nothing to do with them. I have given a voluntary interview 2 the ­police which they r investigating.”

He added: “I am not in Fleetwood nor staying with family or friends. I wish to apologise to everyone I’ve offended with regard to the tattoo, which is now covered.”

Last night the Hillsborough Justice Campaign branded the stunt “sad” but condemned the threats.

A spokesman said: “It’s sad that someone feels the need to decorate their body with such ­inflammatory ­comments.

“But we don’t condone any threats against him.”
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home Empty Re: Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am

What ever happened to free speech?
    Anonymous

Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home Empty Re: Hillsborough tattoo forces Manchester United fan out of home

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:01 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:What ever happened to free speech?
    Statements like that can always attract repercussions, regardless of that concept.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 am

What a sick man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 am

Seen it before, but thank fuck not all Manchester United or football fans are the same. I would rather Liverpool lost than to see any innocent football fan get hurt or killed at a football game.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 am

Free speech doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Boring
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm

notsureifsrs. If srs you should probably read the part of the constitution, charter of rights, or whatever the fuck you guys call it in Britain, that touches on "freedom of speech."
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Was looking for a reaction, got one. What does he expect?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Pippo wrote:Was looking for a reaction, got one. What does he expect?
    I hardly think he expected death, Pip.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I'll rip his fucking legs off the prick
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Jorlung wrote:
    notsureifsrs. If srs you should probably read the part of the constitution, charter of rights, or whatever the fuck you guys call it in Britain, that touches on "freedom of speech."

I don't give a shit about your constitution. No one gives a shit apart from some bored unemployed Scousers who were probably glad to feel a sense of injustice that might momentarily bring relief to their sordid days of watching Jeremy Kyle and eating pringles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

doesnt take much for liverpool fans to give death threats to people. bunch of scum
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:doesnt take much for liverpool fans to give death threats to people. bunch of scum

And how the fuck would you actually know.Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Alan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:doesnt take much for liverpool fans to give death threats to people. bunch of scum

how would i know what? every week they seem to be sending death threats to everyone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:notsureifsrs. If srs you should probably read the part of the constitution, charter of rights, or whatever the fuck you guys call it in Britain, that touches on "freedom of speech."

I don't give a shit about your constitution. No one gives a shit apart from some bored unemployed Scousers who were probably glad to feel a sense of injustice that might momentarily bring relief to their sordid days of watching Jeremy Kyle and eating pringles.

Would not agree with that at all, I would think there are a lot of Liverpool fans or even other football fans that would not be happy with a complete cunt like this not just the kind of people you are speaking about. He is a complete lowlife cunt, and i would say the same if it was a Liverpool fan or any football fan having a go at United for the munich disaster or any foobtall disaster by doing somthing like this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

how would i know what? every week they seem to be sending death threats to everyone
    And is it just so called Liverpool fans who do this, and where do you actually read about all this shit. Maybe you believe everything that is said or posted all over the internet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:notsureifsrs. If srs you should probably read the part of the constitution, charter of rights, or whatever the fuck you guys call it in Britain, that touches on "freedom of speech."

rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:23 pm