Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
CollieBuddz
Kuled
SBSP
Andy
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Hernandez_14
The Bat-Man
Harrold
Dean
Cadbury
CoVkId01
El Jefe
Laurencio
Lux
Jordi
dena
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Mal
Gegilworld93
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
RoryOB94
36 posters

Hillsborough documents petition

Anonymous

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 5 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

Cam wrote:You either sign the petition or you don't, simple. You don't need to be causing arguments and swearing at people
    I signed it because its right they should know what happened.

I don't think its the police's fault though although they didn't deal with it very well.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 5 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 am

At least Chris's got a prick, unlike most of the Liverpool bunch.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 am

They didn't deal with it well?

Understatement of the fucking year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 am

Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:I meant without tickets didn't I you prat, it's pretty bleeding obvious.
    Well type what you mean then you stupid prick.

Like you've never made a typo before.
    True, lets get back on subject.

If there were not enough fans there to cause a crush and a crush happened you must be wrong.

The crush was caused because the police didn't direct people away from the over-crowded pens.
    They opened gates to let people out of those pens Dan. Neutral

Then more Liverpool fans forced their way IN those gates which made it worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

The Bat-Man wrote:At least Chris's got a prick, unlike most of the Liverpool bunch.

That's something I would expect from a 5 year old. Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

The Bat-Man wrote:At least Chris's got a prick, unlike most of the Liverpool bunch.

facepalm
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

Whenever I've spoken to Liverpool fans they've always been extremely sure that fans had nothing to do with it, and it was all down to incompetent policing. Why do they need these documents when they already know what happened? And if they don't already know what happened, why do they always absolve themselves of responsibility?
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 am

Anyways, signed for the truth.

Awesome Face
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:22 am

It's getting like another 500 signatures every 20 minutes Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

If there were not enough fans there to cause a crush and a crush happened you must be wrong.

The crush was caused because the police didn't direct people away from the over-crowded pens.

You haven't got a clue.

There was a crush outside, the police opened the gates to allow more though (later Duckenfield claimed that Liverpool fans had broken down the gates). However, what they didn't do was direct fans away from the over-crowded pens, into the emptier pens either side. All pens would have held the number that was there. The fatal error was keeping fans out of the over-crowded areas.

Read some of the survivors stories, then you'll have an idea what happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

RR, this is not about blame. This is about the shambles of the aftermath.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Jay wrote:It's getting like another 500 signatures every 20 minutes Laughing

Most of it down to Barton, you seen him on twitter?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

Michael Owen retweeted it not worthy
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Anyways, signed for the truth.

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 5 781738

It said a few pages back you can only sign it if you're in the UK.

How did you manage to sign it?
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

If I'm honest, it's English footballs fault in general, for the lack of seats and the overcrowding in the terraces, the Liverpool fans shouldn't have flooded the stadium and the police should have been more vigilant.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

Mutant123 wrote:

Wait you have to sign on another site and not just say here signed?

Laughing

Silly me.

Link me, I've got my ways.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
    Jay wrote:It's getting like another 500 signatures every 20 minutes Laughing

Most of it down to Barton, you seen him on twitter?

Yeah he was asking loads of people to RT, gets a load of shit from the media for anything he does wrong, but anything he does right gets ignored Dry Smile

Cadbury wrote:Michael Owen retweeted it not worthy

I know, makes it more difficult to hate him Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:I meant without tickets didn't I you prat, it's pretty bleeding obvious.

Chris, of course fans were gunna' turn up without tickets, that's what it was like (it still happens now) it happened every week, but there were obviously clear guide lines and strict rules the police had to stick too, to ensure a disaster never happened. Now on this day, for what ever reason (it could be in them documents, we don't know) these 'guide lines' and 'rules' were not upheld or obeyed by the police, 96 people lost their lives. It could even be something different.

Are you telling me, the football authorities and the police DID NOT know going into that Semi Final on April 15th, that were would be excessive crowds?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 am

Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You haven't got a clue.

There was a crush outside, the police opened the gates to allow more though (later Duckenfield claimed that Liverpool fans had broken down the gates). However, what they didn't do was direct fans away from the over-crowded pens, into the emptier pens either side. All pens would have held the number that was there. The fatal error was keeping fans out of the over-crowded areas.

I find it crazy how so many Liverpool fans forget the main point of the crush. Fans without tickets force their way into the ground through gates opened to let people OUT.

Why is that obvious fact and cause of the crush pushed aside? Because it can't be the poor fans fault.. has to be the police.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:

Wait you have to sign on another site and not just say here signed?

Laughing

Silly me.

Link me, I've got my ways.

Its on the OP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

You haven't got a clue.

I find it crazy how so many Liverpool fans forget the main point of the crush. Fans without tickets force their way into the ground through gates opened to let people OUT.

Why is that obvious fact and cause of the crush pushed aside? Because it can't be the poor fans fault.. has to be the police.

The gates were not opened to let people OUT. They were opened to ease the crush at the gates and let people IN.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 am

If those gates weren't opened, you'd end up with casualties outside. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 am

Dan wrote:RR, this is not about blame. This is about the shambles of the aftermath.

Managing the aftermath of a disaster is always very difficult, it's made even moreso when there are angry, upset and drunk football fans roaming around the area.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:If those gates weren't opened, you'd end up with casualties outside. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't.

Wrong. If they had opened the gates, and simply put someone in front of the over-crowded pen telling people to 'move to the others, because this is full' there would have been no casualties at all.

That simple, but the authorities missed that.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 am

Signed.

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 5 Petiti10

Amazing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 am

Dan wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:If those gates weren't opened, you'd end up with casualties outside. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't.

Wrong. If they had opened the gates, and simply put someone in front of the over-crowded pen telling people to 'move to the others, because this is full' there would have been no casualties at all.

If you already know all this, what more information is there to be had? I don't get what this petition is for.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:39 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Dan wrote:

If you already know all this, what more information is there to be had? I don't get what this petition is for.

Fuck off and worry about your own shitty small club. sign it or fuck off
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
    RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Fuck off and worry about your own shitty small club. sign it or fuck off

Touchy What a Face
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

So either sign the petition or be insulted Laughing

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

Bat-Man

@HJC_Official
    HJC Official
    Please remember this is a UK-Citizen/Resident petition only. We are running a risk of invalidation of signatories if false info is used.

Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 pm