Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
CollieBuddz
Kuled
SBSP
Andy
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Hernandez_14
The Bat-Man
Harrold
Dean
Cadbury
CoVkId01
El Jefe
Laurencio
Lux
Jordi
dena
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Mal
Gegilworld93
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Sean
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
RoryOB94
36 posters

Hillsborough documents petition

Dean
    Dean

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 4 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:42 am

Signed.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 4 Empty Re: Hillsborough documents petition

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:44 am

Number of signatures:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 am

I don't understand what it's for?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 am

Fucking hell, I signed it about 5 minutes ago and it was 33k something... now 34k.

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 am

kyro7 wrote:I don't understand what it's for?

It's for justice.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 am

Full government disclosure and publication of all documents, discussions and reports relating to the 1989 Hillsborough disater. *As requested by information commissioner Christopher Graham*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 am

The truth of what happened.

The fact is loads of people without tickets tried to get in the ground being dickheads so people got crushed. They were Liverpool fans. But the fans want to blame the police cause it couldn't possibly be their fault.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 am

Dean wrote:Fucking hell, I signed it about 5 minutes ago and it was 33k something... now 34k.

Make sure you open the link in the e-mail they sent you if you haven't already, otherwise your vote doesn't count.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:49 am

Chris wrote:

The fact is loads of people without tickets tried to get in the ground being dickheads so people got crushed. They were Liverpool fans. But the fans want to blame the police cause it couldn't possibly be their fault.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 am

Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

facepalm
    Dan if Liverpool fans who did not have tickets didn't go in the ground nobody would have got killed.

Thats a fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

facepalm
    Dan if Liverpool fans who did not have tickets didn't go in the ground nobody would have got killed.
    Thats a fact.

The numbers that had tickets were not substantial enough to cause disaster. This has been stated and proven many times. End of discussion.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am

Chris wrote:

Chris, that's fucking bang of out order mate. That's so so ignorant, I'd expect better from you, I thought you were a decent lad, that's a twat of a post that. You haven't got a fucking clue what went on in 1989 at Hillsborough, that post is so far from the truth, it's disgusting if you really think that.

If you're being serious, you're an ignorant minded prick.
    If you're on the wind up, you're a prick.

Either way, you're a prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 am

Dean wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Chris, that's fucking bang of out order mate. That's so so ignorant, I'd expect better from you, I thought you were a decent lad, that's a twat of a post that. You haven't got a fucking clue what went on in 1989 at Hillsborough.

Its a fucking fact so you can fuck off you prick.

Why were so many people in the ground? Because a bunch of Liverpool fans without tickets forced their way in.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I refuse to sign this. Expires 2012 Rolling Eyes

So does the world.

Hillsborough documents petition - Page 4 3925848005

2012, the year Coventry will be in league 1
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 am

Chris wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Chris, that's fucking bang of out order mate. That's so so ignorant, I'd expect better from you, I thought you were a decent lad, that's a twat of a post that. You haven't got a fucking clue what went on in 1989 at Hillsborough.

Why were so many people in the ground? Because a bunch of Liverpool fans without tickets forced their way in.

Don't bother responding to Dan who proved you wrong then Rolling Eyes
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 am

Russell Brand just retweeted this to his 2.9 million followers
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 am

Chris wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Chris, just stop talking mate, you're making a fool of yourself here. So it's just as black and white as that is it? Few other thousand fans "forced" their way into the ground and 96 ended up dead? That simple ye'? Don't talk so fucking stupid, there's classified files and all sorts from the government about what really went on that day, but they won't release it for some reason, bit strange don't you think? All the families want is to know how their sons/daughters/fathers/mothers/uncles.... died, that's all's they want, justice.

The thing that disgusts me, is football fans should stick and come together in moments like this, every football fan should be fighting for the 96, because there hasn't been any justice for what happened and it's a disgrace to every football fan out there. But instead, you get the odd morons like you, fighting against the cause, it's sickening. That could of been your Dad/Uncle that day, you'd see it a whole lot fucking different then.

We're all jockeys Chris, we just ride different horses. Just remember that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 am

He's a good man is Russell Brand. He's done that about Hillsborough before, got a lot of respect for him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

Jay wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Don't bother responding to Dan who proved you wrong then Rolling Eyes
    You obviously didn't read what was said and neither did he.

Fans WITHOUT tickets forced their way in the ground through gates which were opened to let fans out. Thats what caused a major crush.

What does that have to do with there not being enough fans WITH tickets to cause the crush? It proves what i said of it being the fans who forced their way in without tickets being the problem if anything.

I do believe the families of those who died should know exactly what happened but i don't blame the police, i blame the scumbags who forced their way into the ground without tickets.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 am

I meant without tickets didn't I you prat, it's pretty bleeding obvious.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 am

What is the reason that the government won't release these documents, and on what grounds are people saying that they are wrong to refuse to release the documents?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 am

Dan wrote:I meant without tickets didn't I you prat, it's pretty bleeding obvious.
    Well type what you mean then you stupid prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:I meant without tickets didn't I you prat, it's pretty bleeding obvious.

Like you've never made a typo before.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Post by BigAndy9 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am

Joey Barton not worthy
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am

Passed 36k.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am

Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

True, lets get back on subject.

If there were not enough fans there to cause a crush and a crush happened you must be wrong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 am

You either sign the petition or you don't, simple. You don't need to be causing arguments and swearing at people
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

If there were not enough fans there to cause a crush and a crush happened you must be wrong.

There was not enough fans to cause a crush if the police did their job, as has been stated before, so I don't know why you're arguing against it?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 am

I don't know if this is a stupid question but surely the people who didn't die could come forward and say?

I don't want to cause an argument with that question. Just an answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

Chris wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Chris wrote:

The crush was caused because the police didn't direct people away from the over-crowded pens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:21 pm