Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
luke.
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ayvee1
Scouser_Dave
dena
Barton
Zzonked
Cornholio
Dean
Fanatic
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:That's ok then is it?

Rio took drugs, the ban was given for a reason. Bridge was pissed off enough with Terry so much so that he declined to play at the WC for his country. Fuck off and come up with a better excuse please.

Rio was given a ban because he missed a test. There was a later test which proved he had not taken drugs in the time period in which he missed the test, there is no reason to suspect he actually took drugs. As for Bridge being pissed off because his ex found someone else, boo hoo, he doesn't own her, she can shag whoever he likes.

Rio missed a test and passes the next one fine. Just makes him a clever smackhead. Mates don't shag each others birds behind there backs. Next?
    Dean
    Dean

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 3 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

kyro7 wrote:

Rio took drugs, the ban was given for a reason. Bridge was pissed off enough with Terry so much so that he declined to play at the WC for his country. Fuck off and come up with a better excuse please.
    I hope you're playing him at his own game and don't genuinely think that.

No. Why else would you miss a drugs test? Because you're guilty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

There's no proof that he was clean.

It's hardly something that you'd forget to turn up to either, especially something so important.
    Oh dear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

It's hardly something that you'd forget to turn up to either, especially something so important.
    Oh dear.

Sorry. Forgot, Rio can't have taken drugs because he plays for Man United and therefore is perfect.. Run
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 am

Why are people bringing up Rooney's smoking? Just go like for like, he drinks far too much too Laughing

It's why he's always a fucking fat mess when he comes back for pre-season training.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Oh dear.

Sorry. Forgot, Rio can't have taken drugs because he plays for Man United and therefore is perfect.. Run
    Never said he didn't, just don't agree with people saying he did when they haven't got a clue whether he did or not.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Rio was given a ban because he missed a test. There was a later test which proved he had not taken drugs in the time period in which he missed the test, there is no reason to suspect he actually took drugs. As for Bridge being pissed off because his ex found someone else, boo hoo, he doesn't own her, she can shag whoever he likes.

Rio missed a test and passes the next one fine. Just makes him a clever smackhead. Mates don't shag each others birds behind there backs. Next?

I believe in 'innocent until proven guilty', there was no evidence that Ferdinand actually took drugs.

As for Terry, that's a pretty misogynistic view, Vanessa Peroncel doesn't belong to Wayne Bridge, she can go and have sex with who she likes.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 am

If rio was found guilty he could be banned for 2 years. But if he misses the test, which we know ... then a 8 month ban Neutral so its only logical to think that rio took some drugs

So kyro Oh dear to you Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 3 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I hope you're playing him at his own game and don't genuinely think that.

Oh dear.

Never said he didn't, just don't agree with people saying he did when they haven't got a clue whether he did or not.

Neither do you. So why can you say he didn't?
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

I believe in 'innocent until proven guilty', there was no evidence that Ferdinand actually took drugs.

As for Terry, that's a pretty misogynistic view, Vanessa Peroncel doesn't belong to Wayne Bridge, she can go and have sex with who she likes.
    That's far from misogynistic, just a unwritten moral code of conduct.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Fuck there getting worse. You might have to refer to the red cafe text book for the next one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Oh dear.

I didn't say he didn't did I? think

My whole point is based that the person who said he did, is wrong for saying it because they don't know.. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 am

Tbh missing a test is an indication of guilt. Forgot about it? rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Fuck there getting worse. You might have to refer to the red cafe text book for the next one.

Presumption of innocence doesn't come from RedCafe fella, and RedCafe takes a very dim view of Mr. Terry's actions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

Even if Rio did take drugs, I honestly don't give a shit. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

kyro7 wrote:Even if Rio did take drugs, I honestly don't give a shit. Laughing
    Good job your a cunt Cool
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

Bullshit. Rio missed the test on purpose. You're a mong if you think otherwise. He took a test a week later and was clear.

Brilliant except coke leaves your system in two days.

You're absolutely clueless if you think one of the best CB's in the world missed a years worth of football because "He forgot he had a test". His career was on the line and he would have known in advance.

I've worked on a building site where if things went wrong, LIVES were at stake and people could go to prison. For that reason there were random drug tests. My boss knew who was going to be tested and told the person who took drugs not to come into work that day.

Rio was on drugs. If you don't think he was, you're a blinded fool.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    thumb
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:24 am

Cornholio wrote:Bullshit. Rio missed the test on purpose. You're a mong if you think otherwise. He took a test a week later and was clear.

You're absolutely clueless if you think one of the best CB's in the world missed a years worth of football because "He forgot he had a test". His career was on the line and he would have known in advance.

I've worked on a building site where if things went wrong, LIVES were at stake and people could go to prison. For that reason there were random drug tests. My boss knew who was going to be tested and told the person who took drugs not to come into work that day.

Spot on spot on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 am

I'd give a shit if one of my players was taking drugs. Don't be daft.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 am

Dan wrote:

But he came back after it, and since then won loads of trophies and formed an amazing partnership with Vidic, I've taken drugs in my time so why would I judge Rio? Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 am

Cornholio wrote:Bullshit. Rio missed the test on purpose. You're a mong if you think otherwise. He took a test a week later and was clear.

That happened on my site at work expierence Laughing
    Drug test that is, not the boss thing

kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 3 284837
    I was joking Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 3 284837

Last edited by EdinsonCavani on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 am

rio the hover, coke snorter.

I would be assed.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 am

I'm blind? Fuck off.

Rio Ferdinand tells Fiona Bruce that he accepts that his reputation as a drug free player has been damaged even though he hoped a hair follicle test would prove his claim never to have taken recreational or performance enhancing drugs.

"My name was out there in the public arena for people to make assumptions on why I missed a drugs test. That stigma is something that may never go away.

"I have never done any type of drug and there's no place at all in my life at all for that to be associated with me."

"My phone records get put out into the public which is just something that I could never understand and it is something that really really did hurt me.

"And then my family and my friends are stopped by people, media trying to get derogatory stories of people offering people money to sell stories on me.

"I've got young brothers and sisters that have to come out onto the street and they've seen strangers with big cameras and stuff that's scaring them there the kind of things that I have to deal, as a footballer you've got to deal with things to a certain extent but you don't expect your family to be to be intruded on."

Rio Ferdinand admits that on the day the testers came to Manchester United he was twice told that he was required to produce a sample.

He insists that this act of "forgetfulness" constantly plays on his mind: "I might sit there in a room and it goes through my head, I could be watching EastEnders, it goes through my head straightaway.

"You ask yourself the question how did you forget, there's no answer for it I can't find an answer I forget, if I'd known at the time I that I'd forgotten I wouldn't be here now as I said and that's the fact of the matter."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/03_march/22/rio.shtml
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 am

So he was told twice on the day yet still forgot?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Keep diggin' son.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 am

He needs to cut his ponytail first.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Oh dear.

My whole point is based that the person who said he did, is wrong for saying it because they don't know.. Neutral

Get your thinking cap on for a second.

He misses the test because he was '' guilty ''. He realises it's an 8 month ban for missing it or a 2 year ban for failing it.

He misses it, get's his punishment and then pleads his innocence to the world at how he honestly was playing hide and seek with his kids and just so happened to miss an important drugs test.

He then takes the test when his body has been cleared of the drugs and it's one of them '' I told you so ''

Yeah right, then he woke up and eat his cornflakes.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am

Aah, boo hoo, poor Rio, facing harsh consequenses as a result of his own wrong doing. there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

But he came back after it, and since then won loads of trophies and formed an amazing partnership with Vidic, I've taken drugs in my time so why would I judge Rio? Neutral

You aren't paid £100k a week, sat in a privelidged position, a role model to young children and adults and aren't in a profession where having a healthy lifestyle is vital.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Get your thinking cap on for a second.

He misses the test because he was '' guilty ''. He realises it's an 8 month ban for missing it or a 2 year ban for failing it.

He misses it, get's his punishment and then pleads his innocence to the world at how he honestly was playing hide and seek with his kids and just so happened to miss an important drugs test.

He then takes the test when his body has been cleared of the drugs and it's one of them '' I told you so ''

Yeah right, then he woke up and eat his cornflakes.
    Mate, it obviously looks like he has, all the signs point to it.. and I can understand people thinking yeah he must have, still don't reckon it's right to state it like a fact when you don't know.

To be honest though, if he did take drugs, he made a mistake.. and has come back a better person and player imo, done amazing for us and all is forgiven from my point of view.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:28 pm