Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
luke.
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ayvee1
Scouser_Dave
dena
Barton
Zzonked
Cornholio
Dean
Fanatic
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:But you're one out of dozens of England and man u fans, the world isn't based on your opinion. His reputation reaches so much more
    Which is why I said I don't care, what the fuck does that have to do with other people?

Fucking hell man, think.

Maybe if it bothers others they can say what they like, but personally I don't care and I'm talking from my own opinion.

You said footballers are all humans therefore you're suggesting they are all equal no? that is not the case as Dan said twice. The point is not your opinion but how his reputation is different to yours, me and Dan went way off your opinion a few posts ago
    Anonymous

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 am

Fonseca wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:But you're one out of dozens of England and man u fans, the world isn't based on your opinion. His reputation reaches so much more
    Which is why I said I don't care, what the fuck does that have to do with other people?

Fucking hell man, think.

Maybe if it bothers others they can say what they like, but personally I don't care and I'm talking from my own opinion.

You said footballers are all humans therefore you're suggesting they are all equal no? that is not the case as Dan said twice. The point is not your opinion but how his reputation is different to yours, me and Dan went way off your opinion a few posts ago
    To me, they're humans and Rio doing drugs and me doing drugs isn't a difference to me, me doing it in the past was a mistake and I don't do it any more, same for Rio (I'm assuming as he hasn't been done for anything since).
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fucking hell man, think.

To me, they're humans and Rio doing drugs and me doing drugs isn't a difference to me, me doing it in the past was a mistake and I don't do it any more, same for Rio (I'm assuming as he hasn't been done for anything since).

It's not your opinion on whether doing drugs is ok, because it's definitely not when you're a professional fucking footballer. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean everything is a-ok.

He fucked up his whole reputation, you probably fucked up a minor reputation considering you're just a normal person
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 am

Fonseca wrote:It's not your opinion on whether doing drugs is ok, because it's definitely not when you're a professional fucking footballer. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean everything is a-ok.

He fucked up his whole reputation, you probably fucked up a minor reputation considering you're just a normal person
    Don't put words into my mouth you mong, drug taking isn't okay but I'm past it with Rio now and I don't care any more.. fucking hell.. give it a rest and face it my opinion and my feeling is mine, so don't waste your time.

Any way, can't be arsed any more.. I've had to explain my opinion a fair bit in here and it's getting boring.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:It's not your opinion on whether doing drugs is ok, because it's definitely not when you're a professional fucking footballer. Just because you're ok with it doesn't mean everything is a-ok.

Don't put words into my mouth you mong, drug taking isn't okay but I'm past it with Rio now and I don't care any more.. fucking hell.. give it a rest and face it my opinion and my feeling is mine, so don't waste your time.

Any way, can't be arsed any more.. I've had to explain my opinion a fair bit in here and it's getting boring.
    Part of your 105 a day though so its healthy Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 284837
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 am

Bullshit Kyro.

Drug taking is okay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Part of your 105 a day though so its healthy Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 284837
    thumb
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 am

Cornholio wrote:Bullshit Kyro.

Drug taking is okay.

Don't make me post Mackey.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 am

kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 284837
    Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 3920004554

Wheres the dancing man gone? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 am

When I say drug taking isn't okay, I mean for me.. I've done it and I don't want to do it any more because I don't like it, but I wont decide what it is for everyone else, I know loads of people that do drugs and I don't mind because it's up to them.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:Bullshit Kyro.

Drug taking is okay.

Don't make me post Mackey.

Mackey did drugs and was happier than he'd ever been.

Then the A-Team came and forced him to stop and leave his fiance.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 am

kyro7 wrote:

Ok with Rio taking drugs oh my god man facepalm

I wasn't talking about your fucking opinion like Dan wasn't, we were talking about how his reputation is different from yours. How many times do I have to explain and then have you talking about opinion when that's not the point, then you go and have a hissy fit because you don't understand what and and Dan were talking about.

You say you have anger issues but if it was truly bad you would be too angry to type, you're just an actual cunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 am

Fonseca wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Ok with Rio taking drugs oh my god man facepalm

I wasn't talking about your fucking opinion like Dan wasn't, we were talking about how his reputation is different from yours. How many times do I have to explain and then have you talking about opinion when that's not the point, then you go and have a hissy fit because you don't understand what and and Dan were talking about.

You say you have anger issues but if it was truly bad you would be too angry to type, you're just an actual cunt
    I'm not angry right now. Neutral

I do understand what Dan means, he means what Rio does has an effect on other people, and I said I don't care. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 am

Liverpool fans go nuts over the press 'milking' a few quotes..

Welcome to my world.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 am

The orange world Razz
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 am

luke. wrote:Liverpool fans go nuts over the press 'milking' a few quotes..

Welcome to my world.
    facepalm

Gingers. facepalm

facepalm

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 am

Kyro, if you have anger issues I suggest weed.

I used to have anger issues, in Middle school my nickname was "Rhino" because I used to switch and charge at people.

I got introduced to weed and now I'm generally very laid back. Apart from when I can't get any then I get a bit edgy.

Aslong as you keep a constant supply you're all good thumb
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:34 am

Cornholio wrote:Kyro, if you have anger issues I suggest weed.

I used to have anger issues, in Middle school my nickname was "Rhino" because I used to switch and charge at people.

I got introduced to weed and now I'm generally very laid back. Apart from when I can't get any then I get a bit edgy.

Aslong as you keep a constant supply you're all good Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 284837
    Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 am

Fanatic wrote:

Welcome to my world.
    Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 58503

Gingers. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 58503

He's a ginger? nice Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 am

Cornholio wrote:Kyro, if you have anger issues I suggest weed.

Aslong as you keep a constant supply you're all good thumb

One of the best posts I have read in a long time!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:He should shag his best mates missus, or shag a granny, could always take some drugs..... no wait I know what he needs to do, he needs to shoot one of his team mates with an air rifle. Probably get in the team with the captains armband that way Neutral

Which footballers have done the things you listed in bold? There's nothing wrong with shagging a granny if it's consensual.

You seriously asking me that question? Unless your just burying your head in the sand.

Rio Ferdinand has never taken drugs and it's pretty disgusting to suggest he did. John Terry allegedly, allegedly slept with his team mate's EX-GIRLFRIEND, not wife, and Ashley Cole allegedly shot someone on work experience, not a team-mate.

Wayne Rooney splashed piss on your head. when he got caught peeing in the street. Oop sorry that was the other forum you were Rooneysrightboot but your still full of pish. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:£35m drunk.

George best 35 year Drunk.

Or was it more than 35 too Drunk to remember. drunken Hic up Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 631712
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:34 am

Welcome to my world.

Mods, I thought you were clamping down on this kind of thing?

Inconsistent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 am

Fuck it lets go and get mad way it. eek

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 3920004554 Hanger crew Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 3920004554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 am

You can buy him a drink now after scoring his first Goal for England. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 3312119548
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:45 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

You can buy him a drink now after scoring his first Goal for England. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 5 3312119548

Laughing

Nice one mate cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:45 am

Nice goal, but he did play pretty poor.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 am

Dan wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Mods, I thought you were clamping down on this kind of thing?

Inconsistent.

facepalm

Funny thing is I didn't even report you Laughing And you seem to think I did. there there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:15 pm