Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
luke.
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ayvee1
Scouser_Dave
dena
Barton
Zzonked
Cornholio
Dean
Fanatic
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 am

kyro7 wrote:Nice goal, but he did play pretty poor.

It's the beer Rolling Eyes
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by ayvee1 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:Liverpool fans go nuts over the press 'milking' a few quotes..

Welcome to my world.

Mods, I thought you were clamping down on this kind of thing?

Inconsistent.

facepalm

Funny thing is I didn't even report you Laughing And you seem to think I did. there there
    Can't really blame the mods for not clamping down when you don't report stuff, they aren't omnipresent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

It's the beer Rolling Eyes
    Probably.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:51 am

Thought this was the fucking match thread. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 am

Needs games to get his sharpness back but bud. Not that im bothererd about England but it will help Liverpool that he got another 60 minutes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Inconsistent.

facepalm

Funny thing is I didn't even report you Laughing And you seem to think I did. there there

Got that wrong there. You see, last I saw the post, the little triangle at the bottom was white. Meaning it wasn't reported. Quite simple really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:£35m drunk.

You can buy him a drink now after scoring his first Goal for England. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 3312119548

Laughing

Nice one mate cheers

Had to bud Wink
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Inconsistent.

facepalm

Got that wrong there. You see, last I saw the post, the little triangle at the bottom was white. Meaning it wasn't reported. Quite simple really.

Also, Mal genuinely told me that they were 'cracking down' on people saying 'inb4 x person says x'.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Welcome to my world.

Inconsistent.

facepalm

Also, Mal genuinely told me that they were 'cracking down' on people saying 'inb4 x person says x'.

That should cut your 'posts per day' by half Wink
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 am

Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 am

Andy Carroll gave the MOTM champagne to Downing. People say he has a drinking problem? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 am

dena wrote: Neutral

What? Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

Cadbury wrote:Andy Carroll gave the MOTM champagne to Downing. People say he has a drinking problem? Neutral

It's a cover-up.

Mischief
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Cadbury wrote:Andy Carroll gave the MOTM champagne to Downing. People say he has a drinking problem? Neutral

The bottle was probably empty.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Poor form.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:27 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Yes George what have i told you about this. drunken
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

According to the Mail he led a piss-up in Madrid. It's no wonder he's hardly ever fucking fit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381432/Andy-Carroll-enjoys-beer-Madrid-Tim-Cahill.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:According to the Mail he led a piss-up in Madrid. It's no wonder he's hardly ever fucking fit.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381432/Andy-Carroll-enjoys-beer-Madrid-Tim-Cahill.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381432/Andy-Carroll-enjoys-beer-Madrid-Tim-Cahill.html[/quote[/url]]

Was George Best his hero drunken So did his drinking cause him to injure his leg against Arsenal.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 128929068_f257a9858e
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 pm

George Best was a drunk and it ruined his career, I can see now why you keep bringing him up when it comes to Andy Carroll.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 Article-0-0BCCE12500000578-38_634x333
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Why is Cahill there Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Snoopy wrote:Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 128929068_f257a9858e

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 Snf27310

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Georgie boy liked the Drink drunken
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:George Best was a drunk and it ruined his career, I can see now why you keep bringing him up when it comes to Andy Carroll.
    Well it's not ruined Carroll's career yet. And if it does in the future i will have something to say about it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

It really is disgusting that you use George Best's disease, a disease which killed him, to try and score points against Manchester United fans. What's next, posting pictures of aeroplanes crashing on the runway if I mention travel arrangements?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Media seem to be stalking him...
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:According to the Mail he led a piss-up in Madrid. It's no wonder he's hardly ever fucking fit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381432/Andy-Carroll-enjoys-beer-Madrid-Tim-Cahill.html

To be fair that doesn't look to bad, looks like they're just having one or two and chilling. At least he wasn't clubbing all night.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It really is disgusting that you use George Best's disease, a disease which killed him, to try and score points against Manchester United fans. What's next, posting pictures of aeroplanes crashing on the runway if I mention travel arrangements?
    Now that is just taking it too far. I would never say anything about Munich cause that was a tragic accident and R.I.P the Busby Babes. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 9905 And george best died of a disease that he brought on himself by drinking which is sad, But ive been Diabetic for 30 years did i cause that to happen to myself, well no i did not and i dont want to have to jag myself 4 times a day, but unfortunately that's the life ive been given. And if i had caused this myself well that's my fault.

But your one to talk, you keep having a go at Liverpool football club and thing's that happened and have tried in your own way to blame the Liverpool fans for being killed at Hillsborough, And you are the one who seem's to like to bring up theses sort of thing's to score points. And once again R.I.P the Busby Babes it was so bloody sad what happened to them. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 9905
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Alcoholism is widely recognised as a disease. Its bloody sad what happened to George Best as well.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 6 Sp_0914_05_v6

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:18 pm