Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
luke.
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ayvee1
Scouser_Dave
dena
Barton
Zzonked
Cornholio
Dean
Fanatic
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Anonymous

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It really is disgusting that you use George Best's disease, a disease which killed him, to try and score points against Manchester United fans. What's next, posting pictures of aeroplanes crashing on the runway if I mention travel arrangements?

Why don't you stop trying to attack our team at every opportunity first. He had a beer. Big fucking deal. If he was walking out of a bar looking stone drunk at 3 in the morning on a match day, you would have a point.
    Anonymous

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 pm

I think he's being a cunt going on about George Best who died from it.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Alcoholism is widely recognised as a disease. Its bloody sad what happened to George Best as well.
    So why post thing's about Andy Carroll and his so called drinking problem's then, If you think its so fucking sad. And what a joke this thread is then and a few weeks ago you were going on about Kenny Dalglish being a big drinker back in the day. But fortunately if he was according to you a big drinker it did not stop him playing something like 940 games of football in his career, and well he looks quite healthy at the moment when i see him on TV.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 pm

I avoid any such matters. Think everyone else should, unless they have something nice to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 pm

kyro7 wrote:I think he's being a cunt going on about George Best who died from it.. Neutral
    You think im being a cunt, after Resurrection Rooney makes a thread about a footballer drinking to score points against Liverpool and then say's its sad what happened to George best. And was also going on about Kenny Dalglish being a big drinker not long ago, and he has brought things up about Hillsborough and the sun before aswell.

And well i do feel sorry for people with a drink problem, but what about Junkies that jag themselves and get out their tits and rob and steal should we all feel sorry for them. I mean as ive said ive been diabetic for 30 years and you know what ive jagged for 30 years to keep myself alive bud, but some junkies and alcholics will get more help from doctor's and the government that i do.
    Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 817687 Thats not at you its at the system and life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I think he's being a cunt going on about George Best who died from it.. Neutral
    You think im being a cunt, after Resurrection Rooney makes a thread about a footballer drinking to score points against Liverpool and then say's its sad what happened to George best. And was also going on about Kenny Dalglish being a big drinker not long ago, and he has brought things up about Hillsborough and the sun before aswell.

And well i do feel sorry for people with a drink problem, but what about Junkies that jag themselves and get out their tits and rob and steal should we all feel sorry for them. I mean as ive said ive been diabetic for 30 years and you know what ive jagged for 30 years to keep myself alive bud, but some junkies and alcholics will get more help from doctor's and the government that i do. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 817687 Thats not at you its at the system and life.
    Has he?

Oh right no worries then, say what you want about anything because he's done it, I didn't realise mate.. carry on. Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Criticising a footballer for drinking too much is very different to mocking someone who had his life ruined by chronic alcoholism and eventually died from it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Even if RR has been a bit of a cock it's no excuse to take the piss out of George Best.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 pm

kyro7 wrote:

And well i do feel sorry for people with a drink problem, but what about Junkies that jag themselves and get out their tits and rob and steal should we all feel sorry for them. I mean as ive said ive been diabetic for 30 years and you know what ive jagged for 30 years to keep myself alive bud, but some junkies and alcholics will get more help from doctor's and the government that i do. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 817687 Thats not at you its at the system and life.
    Has he?

Oh right no worries then, say what you want about anything because he's done it, I didn't realise mate.. carry on. Smile
    Bud i dont want to have a go at George Best who i do feel sorry for and for what ive saw and heard he was an amazing footballer. And i dont want to have a go at Manchester.United who i think are a great club and have played some absolute top class football especially over the past 20 years they have had some top class team's and squads and a manager with a will to win second to no one.

And everytime i see Bobby Charlton on TV my heart goes out to him, cause he has that look of sadness and must think of Munich mostly everyday which is so sad and i would never say anything bad about Munich and the Busby Babes. Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 9905 R.I.P Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 9905
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Zzonked wrote:Even if RR has been a bit of a cock it's no excuse to take the piss out of George Best.
    But its ok for him to call Dalglish a drunk and make a fucking thread up about drinking and threads about the Sun and Hillsborough. Please give me a break bud.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Zzonked wrote:Even if RR has been a bit of a cock it's no excuse to take the piss out of George Best.
    But its ok for him to call Dalglish a drunk and make a fucking thread up about drinking and threads about the Sun and Hillsborough. Please give me a break bud.

Did I say it was okay? I think you'll find I said he's been a bit of a cock.

Two wrongs don't make a right though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm

What's that got to do with George Best you silly prick?

If you say something about Munich does that give me a right to say something about Hilsbrough?

No, no it does not.. you can have a go at the person for what they've said, but don't sink to their level, it's pathetic. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:23 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Criticising a footballer for drinking too much is very different to mocking someone who had his life ruined by chronic alcoholism and eventually died from it.
    Thats according to you. But what happens if these footballers you are Criticising for supposedly drinking to much end up having problems with chronic alcholism, cause correct me if im wrong, but does Chronic alcholism not start by drinking to much alcohol.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Criticising a footballer for drinking too much is very different to mocking someone who had his life ruined by chronic alcoholism and eventually died from it.
    Thats according to you. But what happens if these footballers you are Criticising for supposedly drinking to much end up having problems with chronic alcholism, cause correct me if im wrong, but does Chronic alcholism not start by drinking to much alcohol.

If they die from it I certainly won't behave in an offensive way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Zzonked wrote:

Did I say it was okay? I think you'll find I said he's been a bit of a cock.

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

I agree. Apart from calling ErectionRooney a retarded lowlife every now and then, best to ignore him and don't let him drag you down to his level.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Drag you down? Please, I would be elevating you if you ever approached my level.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 pm

kyro7 wrote:

If you say something about Munich does that give me a right to say something about Hilsbrough?

No, no it does not.. you can have a go at the person for what they've said, but don't sink to their level, it's pathetic. Rolling Eyes
    Who you calling a prick you wee fucking cunt. I only said George Best liked the drink just as he posted about Andy Carroll and also had a go at Dalglish for supposedly having a drink problem. So is there different fucking rules for one and not the other i mean why not have a go at him for bringing it up in the first place or do we have to wait until Carroll or Dalglish dies through drinking to much.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 pm

kyro7 wrote:

Who you calling a prick you wee fucking cunt. I only said George Best liked the drink just as he posted about Andy Carroll and also had a go at Dalglish for supposedly having a drink problem. So is there different fucking rules for one and not the other i mean why not have a go at him for bringing it up in the first place or do we have to wait until Carroll or Dalglish dies through drinking to much.
    Shut the fuck up you retard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

If they die from it I certainly won't behave in an offensive way.
    So that's makes it ok if you have a drink problem and you dont die from it. What a fucking joke and what a Wanker you are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Drag you down? Please, I would be elevating you if you ever approached my level.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Drag you down? Please, I would be elevating you if you ever approached my level.
    Why dont you go and get drunk. Cause its ok to have a drink and an alcohol problem as long as it does not kill you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

lol
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:35 pm

I don't know about you, but I was brought up to have a bit of respect for the dead.

There's no point criticising someone after they've died, because there's nothing they can do to improve their behaviour, it's just vindictive and malicious. If people criticise the likes of Carroll for their behaviour though, it's possible they may change.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Saddamm Hussein was a good man. I can't disrespect him now he has died seeing as he can't do anything to improve his behaviour and that would be just vindictive and malicious despite the mistakes he made. RIP Saddamm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Shut the fuck up you retard.

Get this absolute fucking wanker off these forums as a moderator. How can you and others let some of the things that Reserrection Rooney has posted stand on a football forum. Yet when someone else does something you have a fucking go and call them cunts and retarded. And you as a fucking moderator is a complete joke, if you dont like things people say they are cunt's or are retarted.

You are a fucking joke now you shut up you retard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Get this absolute fucking wanker off these forums as a moderator. How can you and others let some of the things that Reserrection Rooney has posted stand on a football forum. Yet when someone else does something you have a fucking go and call them cunts and retarded. And you as a fucking moderator is a complete joke, if you dont like things people say they are cunt's or are retarted.

No, you are a cunt and a retard.

Show me what he's said in here because I haven't seen it.. you've just been having digs at George Best at every opportunity, a bloke that died because of it and I find that shocking.

So when you do something like that, I WILL call you a cunt and I WILL call you a retard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I don't know about you, but I was brought up to have a bit of respect for the dead.

There's no point criticising someone after they've died, because there's nothing they can do to improve their behaviour, it's just vindictive and malicious. If people criticise the likes of Carroll for their behaviour though, it's possible they may change.
    A bit of fucking respect for the dead. Your full of shit you started a thread about the sun news paper and hillsborough and had a go about the people at the back killing them. How vindictive and malicious was that.
    BumblebeeMan
    BumblebeeMan

Post by BumblebeeMan Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

leave george best alone he just wanted to be in the simpsons

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 7 Best
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Get this absolute fucking wanker off these forums as a moderator. How can you and others let some of the things that Reserrection Rooney has posted stand on a football forum. Yet when someone else does something you have a fucking go and call them cunts and retarded. And you as a fucking moderator is a complete joke, if you dont like things people say they are cunt's or are retarted.

Show me what he's said in here because I haven't seen it.. you've just been having digs at George Best at every opportunity, a bloke that died because of it and I find that shocking.

So when you do something like that, I WILL call you a cunt and I WILL call you a retard.
    Just get this cunt off these forums as a moderator. You are a complete disgrace. And i do feel sorry for him but he caused himself to die cause of drinking to much, try having 30 fucking years jagging to keep yourself alive and still getting problems. And what sort of moderator comes out with what you said earlier in this thread that i could carry on cause of what Reserrection Rooney had said.

But now you have changed your mind. And why is he allowed to say things about players that might have a drink problem.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

kyro7 wrote:

Just get this cunt off these forums as a moderator. You are a complete disgrace. And i do feel sorry for him but he caused himself to die cause of drinking to much, try having 30 fucking years jagging to keep yourself alive and still getting problems. And what sort of moderator comes out with what you said earlier in this thread that i could carry on cause of what Reserrection Rooney had said.

But now you have changed your mind. And why is he allowed to say things about players that might have a drink problem.
    I can't be arsed to continue this because you're just going on about how hard it is for you now, which has nothing to do with the discussion.

If you have problems I feel sorry for you, just don't appreciate how you're mocking George Best, whether it was his fault or not.

Do you have diabetes? My Nan did and died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:23 pm