Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
luke.
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jamie
ayvee1
Scouser_Dave
dena
Barton
Zzonked
Cornholio
Dean
Fanatic
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

BumblebeeMan
    BumblebeeMan

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 8 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by BumblebeeMan Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 pm

george best potentially wasted someones life. he drank his liver to death, then jumped ahead of the queue to get a new one then proceeded to drink that one to shit. that liver could have saved someones life
    Anonymous

Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 8 Empty Re: Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Get this absolute fucking wanker off these forums as a moderator. How can you and others let some of the things that Reserrection Rooney has posted stand on a football forum. Yet when someone else does something you have a fucking go and call them cunts and retarded. And you as a fucking moderator is a complete joke, if you dont like things people say they are cunt's or are retarted.

You are a fucking joke now you shut up you retard.
    No, you are a cunt and a retard.

Show me what he's said in here because I haven't seen it.. you've just been having digs at George Best at every opportunity, a bloke that died because of it and I find that shocking.

So when you do something like that, I WILL call you a cunt and I WILL call you a retard.
    Just get this cunt off these forums as a moderator. You are a complete disgrace. And i do feel sorry for him but he caused himself to die cause of drinking to much, try having 30 fucking years jagging to keep yourself alive and still getting problems. And what sort of moderator comes out with what you said earlier in this thread that i could carry on cause of what Reserrection Rooney had said.

But now you have changed your mind. And why is he allowed to say things about players that might have a drink problem.
    I can't be arsed to continue this because you're just going on about how hard it is for you now, which has nothing to do with the discussion.

If you have problems I feel sorry for you, just don't appreciate how you're mocking George Best, whether it was his fault or not.

Do you have diabetes? My Nan did and died.
    Im only telling the truth. I feel sorry for people with health problems but lets be honest some people have illnesses through no fault of their own. And however much i feel for George Best and people with alchol problems they caused it theirselves in most cases if im not mistaken.

And how can ReserrectionRooney make a thread about footballers drinking and have a go cause it was a Liverpool player. And can have a go at Dalglish being a so called heavy drinker, Yet on of his clubs Greatest players died from drinking to much. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am

This is a young current footballer who should not go the same way as George Best, it's an issue.

To bring up history of someone that has died from it, there's no need for that at all.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 am

A United player once got banned for life for fixing games, does that mean I can't criticise match-fixing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 am

kyro7 wrote:This is a young current footballer who should not go the same way as George Best, it's an issue.

To bring up history of someone that has died from it, there's no need for that at all.
    And yet ReserrectionRooney can get away with doing these things. And he brought this thread back up and its not been locked, and if Carroll or any other player has an alcohol problem is it ok to have a go until they die from it. Now that i just dont understand at all. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 am

He doesn't have an alcohol problem that's ruining his life, get a grip.

It's just a slight issue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A United player once got banned for life for fixing games, does that mean I can't criticise match-fixing?
    Well George best died from drinking to much, so does mean its wrong to criticise him for this and he got another liver and well he still kept on drinking some poor people need these organs throughout no fault of their own to try and live. I mean would you not criitise a junkies for jagging up herion or dying through taking drugs or is that ok.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

Let them rest in peace, I say.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

Well this thread should be locked but instead Kyro decides to get involved in arguments and puts his own personal agenda before his moderating duties Cool
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 am

Why does RR have 3 warnings Laughing He should only have 1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A United player once got banned for life for fixing games, does that mean I can't criticise match-fixing?
    Your having a go at Andy Carroll and his dringking, yet cause George Best died from chronic alcoholism. I mean how did it start this chronic alcoholism start. Is that not a bit of a contradiction. scratch or is it ok if someone has a drink problem until they die from it.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Why does RR have 3 warnings Laughing He should only have 1

You have no idea how many he should have though do you Neutral

So how about keeping your mouth shut thumb
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:34 am

blackskar wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Why does RR have 3 warnings Laughing He should only have 1

So how about keeping your mouth shut thumb
    Well only bad one was saying 'Even liverpool wouldnt cause a massacre in this' so erm... shut up you nob Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 am

Hows about nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Not your job to decide what should be 'warnable' is it.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 am

blackskar wrote:Hows about nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Not your job to decide what should be 'warnable' is it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 am

For the record, Mr Inzaghi he is correct. Most of the warnings I've received I don't even know what they're for, so there's not much point in them.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 am

No he's not Simples

You're free to be deluded and think he is though.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

So how about keeping your mouth shut Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 8 284837
    Well only bad one was saying 'Even liverpool wouldnt cause a massacre in this' so erm... shut up you nob Laughing
    Well for that it should be a complete ban. And he has also posted more things that were just not on.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

So how about keeping your mouth shut Capello criticises Andy Carroll for drinking too much - Page 8 284837
    Well for that it should be a complete ban. And he has also posted more things that were just not on.
    In that case you should also be banned for mocking George Best thumb
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 am

Mc Babel wrote:Well this thread should be locked

Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 am

Mc Babel wrote:Well this thread should be locked but instead Kyro decides to get involved in arguments and puts his own personal agenda before his moderating duties Cool
    Fuck off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:27 pm