Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Cam wrote:facepalm

But why sir, but why?

Cos he makes it seem like it is a clear cut thing, like Dalglish is nothing compared to Henry..

Umm... yah. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by luke. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:I think Henry was better than Dalglish too.

So fuck, shoot me.

Liverpool fans go round shit talking about other clubs and shit, yet can't take someone else saying something minuscule against their club. fucking hell.

First class melon right here.

So you don't agree with kyro insulting people yet it's okay for you to say it to me?

Aww, poor form.

I called you a melon because you completely took what happened out of context.

Kyro called someone a cunt for having a different opinion.

You're calling people clueless et al for having a different opinion.

Not much difference, you're just putting it a lot politer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 am

polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

But why sir, but why?

Cos he makes it seem like it is a clear cut thing, like Dalglish is nothing compared to Henry..

Umm... yah. Laughing

You really think that? facepalm
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

I'm going to do my own version of Dean's list rant and say what I think about each individual member:

You = cunt.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

Polska exaggerated it but Henry>Dalglish! Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 781738
    Another poll maybe? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 473577
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

Why is Dalglish better than Henry then, someone educate me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

But why sir, but why?

Umm... yah. Laughing

pfft it's ridiculous to even compare them. It's like comparing Dalglish to Henry! facepalm rofl

I thought Kyro seriously insulted the Liverpool fans by saying something like Redknapp > Dalglish or something but not something silly like comparing Henry to Dalglish. facepalm Laughing
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

But why sir, but why?

Umm... yah. Laughing

It's his opinion, that doesn't mean it's right, but it also doesn't mean it's wrong.
    Anonymous

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

So fuck, shoot me.

Liverpool fans go round shit talking about other clubs and shit, yet can't take someone else saying something minuscule against their club. fucking hell.

So you don't agree with kyro insulting people yet it's okay for you to say it to me?

Aww, poor form.

So if someone says

'I'm a paedophile and I like raping little kids'

I should say 'fair enough, that's your opinion'?
    Anonymous

ayvee1 wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

But why sir, but why?

Umm... yah. Laughing

It's his opinion, that doesn't mean it's right, but it also doesn't mean it's wrong.

Yeah, but he's like laughing at anyone else who thinks otherwise.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Aww, poor form.

So if someone says

Is saying Henry > Dalglish anywhere near as morally wrong as saying you're a paedophile?

Also, that's stupider then an analogy that I'd make up..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

Cam wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Umm... yah. Laughing

Nah, respect if you think that (though i'll be like this: hehe ) I'm laughing at the situation and how Kyro got so much shit from it all. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Henry better than Dalglish?. Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 70955
    Why is it a laughing matter?

Was a reply to whoever said 'u mad' when it was first brought up.

Still, Henry was one of the greatest players of his generation, Dalglish was one of the best players ever.
    Dan lets face it, you've never seen Daglish play and obviously didn't watch Henry either. You're talking shit.

If you watch loads of the things Daglish did, Henry could did everyone of them. If you asked Daglish to take on 4 Galactico's and smash one past Casillas out of nothing, he couldn't.

You need to forget the goggles and get an eye transplant Kenny Dalglish and Yes Henry were absolute class, you trying to make it out that Dalglish was not a genius of a player and did anything special on the football park and he was not blessed with the explosive pace that Henry had.

Even the great Geroge best put him on a par with the great Di Stefano.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Aww, poor form.

So if someone says

Is saying Henry > Dalglish anywhere near as morally wrong as saying you're a paedophile?

Also, that's stupider then an analogy that I'd make up..

That's why I said it. I was being ironic.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:Umm... yah. Laughing

Nah, respect if you think that (though i'll be like this: hehe ) I'm laughing at the situation and how Kyro got so much shit from it all. Laughing

Henry probably was better than Dalglish, but you're acting like its comparing Ronaldo to some league 2 player..
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

So fuck, shoot me.

Aww, poor form.

Kyro basically said Henry>Dalglish
    Someone annoyed him which wasn't even bad
    Kyro calls him a cunt and goes mad
    JMB asks him to elaborate his post or something
    Kyro says this forum is shit and that he doesn't need to elaborate (which begs the question of why post in the first place)
    Dan and Dean confront
    Kyro goes mad again
    Kyro says he'll demote himself

Think that's how it went, completely different to what you're describing tbh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 am

Cam wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Henry probably was better than Dalglish, but you're acting like its comparing Ronaldo to some league 2 player..
    Don't be silly. (though this whole debate is silly hehe)
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:03 am

If you think one is on another level from the other, then you're clueless TBH. facepalm
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

Someone tell me why Dalglish is better or close to Henry's level, you all act like you've seen him play. Don't bullshit and say why he is when you haven't.

Serious question Coffee
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

Fonseca wrote:Someone tell me why Dalglish is better or close to Henry's level, you all act like you've seen him play. Don't bullshit and say why he is when you haven't.

Serious question Coffee
    Tell me why Henry is better than Dalglish when you haven't seen Dalglish play. Coffee
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

SBSP wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Someone tell me why Dalglish is better or close to Henry's level, you all act like you've seen him play. Don't bullshit and say why he is when you haven't.

Serious question Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 28973
    Tell me why Henry is better than Dalglish when you haven't seen Dalglish play. Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 28973
    How do you know he hasn't seen him play. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

blackskar wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

Serious question Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 28973
    Tell me why Henry is better than Dalglish when you haven't seen Dalglish play. Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 15 28973

I don't think he was alive when he was playing, thats why?

Last edited by Cam on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

Isn't he 16? scratch
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

I dunno Laughing

Don't know how old most of you are on here Razz
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

I think there's only one person on this forum that will have seen him play live.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:12 am

Two if you count Moscow. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 am

ayvee1 wrote:I think there's only one person on this forum that will have seen him play live.

Big Al.. cheers
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 am

Cam wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

I don't think he was alive when he was playing, thats why?

Well...
    1. I didn't seriously claim Henry was
    2. A lot of people in the pool thread weren't alive
    3. I'm asking you bitches

Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.

Face it Deano, Dalglish was crap.

I mean, firstly, we never saw him play and are having to rely on the words of those who have. And, it turns out they were lying and Dalglish wasn't actually that good.

Forget his 102 Scottish caps, his 501 Liverpool games, his 6 league titles (when it was harder to win), his 4 league cups, his three European cups, an FA Cup, a Super Cup and 5 Charity Shields during his time in England. It actually turns out that he wasn't that good. He wasn't central to Liverpool, he wasn't the clubs best player.

All those who says he is is either too young to have seen him, or lying to the ones that were too young to have seen him.

Yes i know his 40 Honours he won as player and manager were just crap.

13 League title in England and Scotland 3 European cups and lots more back when the English League did not get the reconition its deserved. In his times as a player at Liverpool before the Hysel ban in 85,86. Dalglish as we no joined in 1977,78 season and in his first 5 season's the European cup was won by an English club so something tells me that England had the best Club teams.

EUROPEAN CUP WINNERS

1977 LIVERPOOL
    1978 LIVERPOOL
    1979 FOREST
    1980 FOREST
    1981 LIVERPOOL
    1982 ASTON.VILLA
    1983 HAMBURG
    1984 LIVERPOOL
    1985 JUVENTUS but that should never have counted
    1986 BANNED
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:24 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.

Face it Deano, Dalglish was crap.

I mean, firstly, we never saw him play and are having to rely on the words of those who have. And, it turns out they were lying and Dalglish wasn't actually that good.

Forget his 102 Scottish caps, his 501 Liverpool games, his 6 league titles (when it was harder to win), his 4 league cups, his three European cups, an FA Cup, a Super Cup and 5 Charity Shields during his time in England. It actually turns out that he wasn't that good. He wasn't central to Liverpool, he wasn't the clubs best player.

All those who says he is is either too young to have seen him, or lying to the ones that were too young to have seen him.
    Gary Neville won loads does that make him better than Gerrard?

Nope but was Gary Neville voted Manchester.United's greatest ever player even though Neville was good and what he won was just absolute top class. I mean Dalglish was voted Liverpool Greatest player and they were the greatest team at that time in Europe. And the English League never got the reconition it deserved even though they won 6 European cups in a row and then another one to make it 7 wins in 8 season's and then Hysel happened and that game should have counted.

So English clubs played in 8 Finals in 9 Season's and winning 7 so that tells me the best Club teams were from England and some of the best players were there to but never got the reconiton its should have at that time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:38 am