Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Henry better than Dalglish?. rofl
    Why is it a laughing matter?

Was a reply to whoever said 'u mad' when it was first brought up.

Still, Henry was one of the greatest players of his generation, Dalglish was one of the best players ever.
    Dan lets face it, you've never seen Daglish play and obviously didn't watch Henry either. You're talking shit.

If you watch loads of the things Daglish did, Henry could did everyone of them. If you asked Daglish to take on 4 Galactico's and smash one past Casillas out of nothing, he couldn't.

Did you watch Dalglish often then?
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 9 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:18 am

Dean wrote:The Reporter: " Dalglish couldn't do half the things Henry done ". facepalm

Take your fucking goggles off. Laughing
    Could he do what Henry did in that video i posted? I watch a video of him and a better comparison would be Bergkamp. Henry is another level.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 am

Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Henry better than Dalglish?. rofl
    Why is it a laughing matter?

Still, Henry was one of the greatest players of his generation, Dalglish was one of the best players ever.
    Dan lets face it, you've never seen Daglish play and obviously didn't watch Henry either. You're talking shit.

If you watch loads of the things Daglish did, Henry could did everyone of them. If you asked Daglish to take on 4 Galactico's and smash one past Casillas out of nothing, he couldn't.

I've watched all the best things he's done as an individual and it doesn't touch Henry. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:20 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dean wrote:The Reporter: " Dalglish couldn't do half the things Henry done ". facepalm

Could he do what Henry did in that video i posted? I watch a video of him and a better comparison would be Bergkamp. Henry is another level.

Henry on another level to Dalglish? rofl

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:20 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Why is it a laughing matter?

I've watched all the best things he's done as an individual and it doesn't touch Henry. Neutral

Ahem.

'Dan lets face it, you've never seen Daglish play and obviously didn't watch Henry either. You're talking shit.'

So, I can't make a judgement because I wasn't alive when Dalglish played, yet you haven't seen him play, yet you can make one?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 am

Every player is different. Dalglish and Henry were both phenomenal players. Leave it at that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 am

Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Ahem.

'Dan lets face it, you've never seen Daglish play and obviously didn't watch Henry either. You're talking shit.'

So, I can't make a judgement because I wasn't alive when Dalglish played, yet you haven't seen him play, yet you can make one?
    I don't need to see him play because i've seen all the best things he ever did, compared to what Henry did it doesn't compare. You said he is one of the greatest players ever and you haven't seen him play once. Its ridiculous.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 am

And how Bergkamp isn't on that top ten strikers list is beyond me. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Ahem.

I don't need to see him play because i've seen all the best things he ever did, compared to what Henry did it doesn't compare. You said he is one of the greatest players ever and you haven't seen him play once. Its ridiculous.

I haven't seen Pele or Maradona play either...
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:24 am

Dean wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Henry on another level to Dalglish? rofl

rofl
    Now that is laughable. rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:24 am

Mal wrote:Every player is different. Dalglish and Henry were both phenomenal players. Leave it at that.

Exactly.

A bit of common fucking sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Ahem.

I guess you would say they are the best ever too... just because somebody else told you they were. Laughing

You're a sheep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Ahem.

I guess you would say they are the best ever too... just because somebody else told you they were. Laughing

You're a sheep.

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:28 am

In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 am

kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:33 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.
    Can't be arsed mate, it's just my feeling.. I wouldn't say it's laughable if someone said Dalglish is better.. they're both amazing I just think Henry was complete.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:33 am

Dennis Bergkamp > all.

/discussion

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 am

Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than all London clubs

/discussion
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 am

Dean wrote:

Because Henry would pick up a ball and do something absolutely insane in an instant all by himself. Like the volley goal V United. Like his crazy goal against Madrid away. Like his 45 goals against Liverpool...

You don't have to see Daglish play because you can watch all the greatest things he did.. and then you think about what Henry did and compare.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 am

Dean wrote:

Face it Deano, Dalglish was crap.

I mean, firstly, we never saw him play and are having to rely on the words of those who have. And, it turns out they were lying and Dalglish wasn't actually that good.

Forget his 102 Scottish caps, his 501 Liverpool games, his 6 league titles (when it was harder to win), his 4 league cups, his three European cups, an FA Cup, a Super Cup and 5 Charity Shields during his time in England. It actually turns out that he wasn't that good. He wasn't central to Liverpool, he wasn't the clubs best player.

All those who says he is is either too young to have seen him, or lying to the ones that were too young to have seen him.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Can't be arsed mate, it's just my feeling.. I wouldn't say it's laughable if someone said Dalglish is better.. they're both amazing I just think Henry was complete.

Exactly, you can't be assed, because you've got no evidence or argument to back up what you think. Pretty stupid really. But if that's how you judge players then well, that's your problem.

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 am

Charlie George > Kenny Daglish
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

LFCJordan wrote:Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than all London clubs

/discussion

How many trophies you've won doesn't make you a better player though. Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

Scored goals out of nowhere.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

Annoys me that Dalglish never gets mentioned in peoples 'greatest ever players' and stuff like that. He's left out a lot.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 am

The best way of comparing players is probably individual accolades.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 am

Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:

I mean, firstly, we never saw him play and are having to rely on the words of those who have. And, it turns out they were lying and Dalglish wasn't actually that good.

Forget his 102 Scottish caps, his 501 Liverpool games, his 6 league titles (when it was harder to win), his 4 league cups, his three European cups, an FA Cup, a Super Cup and 5 Charity Shields during his time in England. It actually turns out that he wasn't that good. He wasn't central to Liverpool, he wasn't the clubs best player.

All those who says he is is either too young to have seen him, or lying to the ones that were too young to have seen him.
    Gary Neville won loads does that make him better than Gerrard?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 am

Jord wrote:Annoys me that Dalglish never gets mentioned in peoples 'greatest ever players' and stuff like that. He's left out a lot.
    Hes only mentioned among liverpool fans really tbh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Gary Neville won loads does that make him better than Gerrard?

Was Gary Neville central to that success? No.

Was Dalglish? Yes.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

I should rename this thread. Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:34 am