Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Mal
    Mal

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Mal wrote:I can't sort moderating out now. Gotta go eat some Nando's then try get some pussy. neu shades

Only pussy I'll probably get is stroking my friends cat
    You can stroke my pussy.

there there

I've got the wine and disaronno in. I should succeed.

shifty
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 am

Sorry on behalf of my behaviour by the way, i didn't intend to wind up anyone. Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

The pursuit of TP is a never ending one.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

Kyro is the most aggressive mod i've seen on a forum.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cunt
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

JMB_94 wrote:Sorry on behalf of my behaviour by the way, i didn't intend to wind up anyone. Laughing
    You came at the wrong time. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Jord wrote:Kyro is the aggressive mod i've seen on a forum.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cunt

They've got a good cop, bad cop thing going on, i think.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Going through the moderating log. Kyro has done the most. neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Mal wrote:Going through the moderating log. Kyro has done the most. neu shades
    NO MAN, I'M A SHIT MOD, I DON'T DO ANYTHING. Crazy
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Well I'm glad you're going to look at the Mod situation Mal. Kyro's a complete bellend who just goes round calling people cunts, when I know for a fact he wouldn't do it to someone's face.

Hate that. Really do.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 am

SBSP wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Sorry on behalf of my behaviour by the way, i didn't intend to wind up anyone. Laughing
    Thats what she said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 am

Dean wrote:Well I'm glad you're going to look at the Mod situation Mal. Kyro's a complete bellend who just goes round calling people cunts, when I know for a fact he wouldn't do it to someone's face.

Hate that. Really do.
    Good, even more reason to do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.
    Can't be arsed mate, it's just my feeling.. I wouldn't say it's laughable if someone said Dalglish is better.. they're both amazing I just think Henry was complete.

Exactly, you can't be assed, because you've got no evidence or argument to back up what you think. Pretty stupid really. But if that's how you judge players then well, that's your problem.

No, I can't be arsed because I can't be fucking arsed.. I didn't say what I said was 100 percent fact so I don't need evidence, I just think Henry > Dalglish, what's your fucking problem?

My fucking problem is you've never seen Dalglish play properly so how can you come to a conclusion that Henry is better? You must just be taking a complete guess?

You're the same as that clown Reporter, in fact he's even worse, he's actually went into details and started saying Henry was a better creator etc... when he hasn't even seen Dalglish play. rofl

rofl

*The-Reporter

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Was-macht-ein-Clown-im-Bro-Faxen
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 am

Jord wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Thats what she said.
    Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 am

It's not about how much he does. It's how he conducts himself on the forum and the fact of the matter is, he shouldn't be a mod. He repeatedly personally insults people. You'de think Kyro invented the word cunt.

Now if this was anyone else, the language and tone in which Kyro comes across to people is a fucking disgrace. People would have banned for stuff like that. He tries to intimidate people.

Kyro should be stripped as a Mod.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 am

Jord wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Thats what she said.
    Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 am

Kyro calls someone a cunt - Nothing
    Luke calls me a cunt - Nothing
    I call Luke a cunt - Thats right a warning

Inconsistent punks Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 am

Dean wrote:

It's not about how much he does. It's how he conducts himself on the forum and the fact of the matter is, he shouldn't be a mod. He repeatedly personally insults people. You'de think Kyro invented the word cunt.

Now if this was anyone else, the language and tone in which Kyro comes across to people is a fucking disgrace. People would have banned for stuff like that. He tries to intimidate people.

Kyro should be stripped.

OMG
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 am

This thread is now about cute bunnies.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 529
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Kyro calls someone a cunt - Nothing

Inconsistent punks Razz
    You're a troll though. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

SBSP wrote:

Inconsistent punks Razz
    You're a troll though. Neutral
    Any proof? I am always constructive and polite

There are occasions however Razz

Last edited by EdinsonCavani on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am

Dean wrote:

Kyro should be stripped as a Mod.

Kyro > Daglish.

Stop wining like a little girl.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

I've never seen Edison as a troll to be honest. I've always had good conversations with him in the FIFA Chat Thread and some of the General Discussion topics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

Inconsistent punks Razz
    I've officially given my self a warning.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 am

He actually has. rofl
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 Bunny%20Rabbit%20Baby
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 am

How about a poll to see whether Kyro "shut up you cunt" 7 deserves to be a mod? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 279869
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am

kyro7 wrote:

Inconsistent punks Razz
    I've officially given my self a warning.
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 70955 Care to give luke 1 or 2?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:How about a poll to see whether Kyro "shut up you cunt" 7 deserves to be a mod? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 279869
    No, because I've already said I'll lets someone else do it, just down to Admin to make it happen now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am

Stop ganging up on Kyro and get back to the topic. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:How about a poll to see whether Kyro "shut up you cunt" 7 deserves to be a mod? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 12 279869

How about we leave it to me and Royal? shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:25 am