Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 am

Cam wrote:Stop ganging up on Kyro and get back to the topic. Neutral
    Brought it upon myself for saying that I thought Henry was better than Dalglish.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 am

Dean wrote:I've never seen Edison as a troll to be honest. I've always had good conversations with him in the FIFA Chat Thread and some of the General Discussion topics.
    Just bit of a myth to be honest Laughing i play up to it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 am

Dan for the Mod spot Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 28973
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 am

Mal wrote:Going through the moderating log. Kyro has done the most. neu shades

Also been here for one of the longest

Cornholio wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bunny%20Rabbit%20Baby

Hug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:24 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Dan for the Mod spot Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 28973

Embarassed

Kuled should get it. Then have it taken away from him.. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am

I'd take Crouch over Daglish.
    Anonymous

Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:How about a poll to see whether Kyro "shut up you cunt" 7 deserves to be a mod? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 279869

How about we leave it to me and Royal? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 279869

NO.

This is a democracy Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 232912
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am

Walcott has been mod longest.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 277_fresh_prince_468

Now, this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
    When a couple of guys
    Who were up to no good
    Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
    I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
    Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
    I don't think so
    I'll see when I get there
    I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
    I just got here!
    I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
    But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked to my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Brought it upon myself for saying that I thought Henry was better than Dalglish.

You wha- Mob

shifty

Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:How about a poll to see whether Kyro "shut up you cunt" 7 deserves to be a mod? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 279869

How about we leave it to me and Royal? Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 279869

NO.

This is a democracy Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 232912

No it isn't..

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am

Only joking.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Tumblr_leqxznAPVw1qfv4b1o1_400
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am

Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Mal wrote:

NO.

No it isn't..

Spoiler:

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 859644 Love the guy.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 279869
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 am

Cornholio wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Bunny%20Rabbit%20Baby

That's what I like to see.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Cute_hamster-462
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Snorrf
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 am

Why are there so many cute furry animals?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 am

kyro7 wrote:
    No, you brought it upon yourself by calling everyone a cunt. facepalm
    Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Mal wrote:

NO.

No it isn't..

Spoiler:
    Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Why are there so many cute furry animals?
    Zzonked wrote:This thread is now about cute bunnies.

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 529
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 am

JMB_94 wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Snorrf

Makes me a bit warm inside Embarassed
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 4tzr189-PureEvilBunny001
    Run
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 6288045_0e6f82e7c3
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 4tzr189-PureEvilBunny001
    Run

Just killed it, now I'm back to being a cold hearted prick

Well fucking done Zlatan Mad
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Ugly-creature
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 4tzr189-PureEvilBunny001
    Run

Just killed it, now I'm back to being a cold hearted prick

Well fucking done Zlatan Mad

Awesome Face
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am

Fanatic wrote:Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Ugly-creature

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Fake-Rat-Meat-Humor
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am

kyro7 wrote:

No you brought it on yourself, by personally insulting people calling them thick, stupid, cunt, prick. Rolling Eyes
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 13 Icanhascheezburger

Funny Cats > Cute Bunnies
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

Suarez is playing better right now, but I think Torres has reached the higher level out of the two over their careers. Would be interesting to see if Suarez can elevate himself to be one of the worlds best like Torres has done previously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 am

ayvee1 wrote:Suarez is playing better right now, but I think Torres has reached the higher level out of the two over their careers. Would be interesting to see if Suarez can elevate himself to be one of the worlds best like Torres has done previously.

Wrong thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:33 am