Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
The Zlatan
Mal
Kuled
Drake
Mario
Ricardo
Jord
Lux
Theo Filippo
Trig
Walcott
Torresxvilla
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Hitchy
blackskar
Mouse
AriseForLife
Barton
Grenade
Dean
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
Ben
Fanatic
Muse
LeBron
coolhead33
Hernandez_14
luke.
SBSP
39 posters

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Poll

[ 28 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Bar_left44%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Bar_left56%Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

Just for the record im not slagging off Daglish, i just think Henry was better.

Better goal scorer, better creater, all round better attacker.
    Anonymous

Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 Empty Re: Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 am

B0dunrin wrote:The best way of comparing players is probably individual accolades.

What has Torres won, and he is one of the worlds best striker on his day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.
    Can't be arsed mate, it's just my feeling.. I wouldn't say it's laughable if someone said Dalglish is better.. they're both amazing I just think Henry was complete.

Exactly, you can't be assed, because you've got no evidence or argument to back up what you think. Pretty stupid really. But if that's how you judge players then well, that's your problem.

No, I can't be arsed because I can't be fucking arsed.. I didn't say what I said was 100 percent fact so I don't need evidence, I just think Henry > Dalglish, what's your fucking problem?

Last edited by kyro7 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 am

Dan wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:In my opinion if you put Henry and Dalglish on the same pitch in their primes, Henry would come out looking a better player, but for his time Dalglish was amazing, I think Henry was better though.. still both class.

How can you possibly say that though, you haven't even seen Kenny Dalglish play for fucks sake. I hate that. If you put them on the same pitch Henry would look better. Complete bollocks, you're only saying that because you've seen Henry but never had the Luxury of seeing Dalglish play.

So go on then, give me an in depth analysis of why Henry is better than Dalglish. Thanks.

Face it Deano, Dalglish was crap.

I mean, firstly, we never saw him play and are having to rely on the words of those who have. And, it turns out they were lying and Dalglish wasn't actually that good.

Forget his 102 Scottish caps, his 501 Liverpool games, his 6 league titles (when it was harder to win), his 4 league cups, his three European cups, an FA Cup, a Super Cup and 5 Charity Shields during his time in England. It actually turns out that he wasn't that good. He wasn't central to Liverpool, he wasn't the clubs best player.

All those who says he is is either too young to have seen him, or lying to the ones that were too young to have seen him.
    Gary Neville won loads does that make him better than Gerrard?

Was Gary Neville central to that success? No.

Was Dalglish? Yes.
    Gary Neville was very much part of United's success.

Bergkamp is a better comparison to Daglish.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am

B0dunrin wrote:The best way of comparing players is probably individual accolades.
    So Emile Heskey is obviously better than Torres then.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Can't be arsed mate, it's just my feeling.. I wouldn't say it's laughable if someone said Dalglish is better.. they're both amazing I just think Henry was complete.

Exactly, you can't be assed, because you've got no evidence or argument to back up what you think. Pretty stupid really. But if that's how you judge players then well, that's your problem.

No, I can't be arsed because I can't be fucking arsed.. I didn't say what I said was 100 percent fact so I don't need evidence, I just think Henry > Dalglish, what's your fucking problem?
    Kyros having a bad day Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 684775
    If he put as much effort into his posts as he does with his daily post count then we would be getting 10,000 word essays cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:If he put as much effort into his posts as he does with his daily post count then we would be getting 10,000 word essays cheers
    Firstly, I'm not having a bad day.

Secondly, yes my post count is high.. but for a while now my posts per day have been going down, and I don't come on this shit hole as often as I used to, because it's a waste of time.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am

kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:If he put as much effort into his posts as he does with his daily post count then we would be getting 10,000 word essays cheers

Secondly, yes my post count is high.. but for a while now my posts per day have been going down, and I don't come on this shit hole as often as I used to, because it's a waste of time.

Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 am

Liar. You're just not posting as much. We know you're sat there looking at the screen.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

My fucking problem is you've never seen Dalglish play properly so how can you come to a conclusion that Henry is better? You must just be taking a complete guess?

You're the same as that clown Reporter, in fact he's even worse, he's actually went into details and started saying Henry was a better creator etc... when he hasn't even seen Dalglish play. rofl

rofl

Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 am

While we're talking about strikers. What a first touch.

not worthy
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 am

kyro7 wrote:

Well if its that much of a waste of time then i think you have way to much time to kill. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 am

Anyway, if we're gonna talk about strikers then..

Rush >>>>> all

hehe

Big Al will back me up though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 am

FFS guys. facepalm

All Kyro is saying is he thinks Henry is better. He said it's his opinion, so I don't see why he has to back up his opinion with reasoning. If he thinks that, whatever. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Well if its that much of a waste of time then i think you have way to much time to kill. Neutral
    How about you go and fuck yourself?

You always seem to creep out of a corner and have your little comment, so just fuck off.

I clearly said recently I haven't been posting as much because I think it's a waste of time.. which isn't talking about when my postcount was shooting up you stupid fucking prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

You always seem to creep out of a corner and have your little comment, so just fuck off.

I clearly said recently I haven't been posting as much because I think it's a waste of time.. which isn't talking about when my postcount was shooting up you stupid fucking prick.

You manstrating?

Calm the fuck down.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 am

SBSP wrote:
    Sleep
    There are obviously exceptions Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 849722
    There's no infallible way of comparing footballers.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 am

Henrik Larsson > All. cheers

Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 am

kyro7 wrote:

So ironic you call this place a shit hole and a waste of time and yet you're a poster talking complete nonsense and chatting out your ass.

And also the forum is improving not getting worse. Maybe people just don't bother with you any more because you talk crap.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 am

SBSP wrote:Henrik Larsson > All. cheers

Neutral

Pele >> all. Best goal/game ratio ever. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Sleep
    There are obviously exceptions Strikers debate. With a Suarez vs Tores poll. :/ - Page 10 849722
    There's no infallible way of comparing footballers.
    Accolades are not the best way of comparing a player. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

So ironic you call this place a shit hole and a waste of time and yet you're a poster talking complete nonsense and chatting out your ass.

And also the forum is improving not getting worse. Maybe people just don't bother with you any more because you talk crap.
    Yeah alright Dean, that's it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 am

Mal wrote:

Neutral

That was Brazil though. Never did it in the EPL.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 am

Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Neutral

Doesn't matter. 737 goals in 669 appearances is phenomenal anywhere. 77 goals in 92 appearances for Brazil too.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Wait, has Heskey won a PFA award or something before?(just asking because I said Individual accolades).
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Sorry, im just reading this debate, which i was finding quite interesting, and then you start slagging off this forum and how its a waste of time. Bit rich comnig from someone who has 20,000 posts.

Anyway, im sorry if you're as offended as you are coming across as right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Mal wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Neutral

Doesn't matter. 737 goals in 669 appearances is phenomenal anywhere. 77 goals in 92 appearances for Brazil too.

Joke failed.. Crying or Very sad
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

B0dunrin wrote:Wait, has Heskey won a PFA award or something before?(just asking because I said Individual accolades).
    He might of won young player of the year before not sure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

JMB_94 wrote:Sorry, im just reading this debate, which i was finding quite interesting, and then you start slagging off this forum and how its a waste of time. Bit rich comnig from someone who has 20,000 posts.

Anyway, im sorry if you're as offended as you are coming across as right now.
    Which is why I was talking about recently.. fucking hell, what a thick cunt you are.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Mal wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Neutral

Right over your head. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:19 am