Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Scouser_Dave
luke.
Danny
Kuled
Sean
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Drake
El Jefe
Ben
Jordi
dena
Kaka11|LFC
moscowmadeit3
Fanatic
Grenade
Jamie
blackskar
menalawyerguy
LFC_Grunners
Zzonked
Walcott
LeBron
30 posters

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

luke.
    luke.

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:57 am

Because Abramovich pays him to do it.

Got it?
    Anonymous

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:58 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:Neutral
    I actually think any touchline ban would be ridiculous Neutral

Why? He broke the rules again.
    He's basically said the referee wasn't good enough, which is true Neutral

He says nothing when the ref gives a decision for him practically every other week. Then, a ref makes a mistake and actually gives something against his side.. eek

Yeah, Fergie was right to criticise, the ref broke the 'Fergie rules' after all.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 am

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:Neutral
    I actually think any touchline ban would be ridiculous Neutral

Why? He broke the rules again.
    He's basically said the referee wasn't good enough, which is true Neutral

He says nothing when the ref gives a decision for him practically every other week. Then, a ref makes a mistake and actually gives something against his side.. eek

Yeah, Fergie was right to criticise, the ref broke the 'Fergie rules' after all.
    What do you expect him to say when a questionable decision goes our away? Complain about it? Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:Deserves it for attacking the ref tbh.

No need to pretty much assault the job they're doing publicly.
    I think there is a need personally.. the only thing wrong is how he defended Rooney, I agree with what he said about the ref.

He may be right about the ref, but it's wrong to attack the referees integrity publicly. At the very least he could have just seen him privately and said he felt that such and such should have happened, or even just say, some decisions went against us, and that could have changed the game, or some shize. Not come out all guns blazing against him.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 am

Sean wrote:Could just leave the forum? Laughing

Too easy. I'm not the cowardly type who runs away from his problems. I wait for the sun to blow them up for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I think there is a need personally.. the only thing wrong is how he defended Rooney, I agree with what he said about the ref.

He may be right about the ref, but it's wrong to attack the referees integrity publicly. At the very least he could have just seen him privately and said he felt that such and such should have happened, or even just say, some decisions went against us, and that could have changed the game, or some shize. Not come out all guns blazing against him.
    Nah I think he's right to attack the ref's.

Just like when Roberto Martinez said "if one of our players done what Rooney done he'd be sent off".

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Just like when Roberto Martinez said "if one of our players done what Rooney done he'd be sent off".

It's a bit different though, did Martinez actually attack the ref for that game? No.

Also, he's probably right anyway.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 am

What he said about the ref was pretty much ok. Atkinson is a wank ref, he's had a few shockers against us in recent years, including Tuesday. What else was Fergie going to say? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

It's a bit different though, did Martinez actually attack the ref for that game? No.

Fergie is right though, you've just proved you don't like us and you're just going against us, so I wont discuss it any more with you.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

It's only different in degree of tone. In both Fergie's case and that case, the speaker is calling the integrity of the ref into question. Whether they are substantively correct or not is not the issue. Their impugning of the ref's character is the issue.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I think there is a need personally.. the only thing wrong is how he defended Rooney, I agree with what he said about the ref.

Fergie is right though, you've just proved you don't like us and you're just going against us, so I wont discuss it any more with you.

I never said his opinion wasn't right.

Just he was wrong to come out and attack the referee directly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:07 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Then Martinez is wrong to come out and say the ref is biased in our favor, oh no wait it's allowed because it's against us right? Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:08 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Nah I think he's right to attack the ref's.

Then Martinez is wrong to come out and say the ref is biased in our favor, oh no wait it's allowed because it's against us right? Laughing

Assuming silly things to make you sound right kyro?

Not how it's done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Not how it's done.
    You defended Martinez and went against Fergie, which is why you're a prick. Smile

Both are wrong but nothing will happen to Martinez.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Better to launch indirect flanking attacks instead, with a degree or two of inference and implication.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 am

Martinez said if his player had done it, he'd have been sent off. That's basically saying the referee favours the bigger club (United), which is attacking his integrity...

And nothing will happen to him Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Fergie is right though, you've just proved you don't like us and you're just going against us, so I wont discuss it any more with you.

Not how it's done.
    You defended Martinez and went against Fergie, which is why you're a prick. Smile

Martinez is right, whether it's against Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, any big side is going to get a decision, and you can feel his frustration.

You're just going defensive and thinking i'm talking solely about United.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 am

luke. wrote:Martinez is right, whether it's against Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, any big side is going to get a decision, and you can feel his frustration.

Fergie is right as well.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 am

My dad "Like his son Sir Alex is a grade a knob" rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 am

Santa Cruz wrote:My dad "Like his son Sir Alex is a grade a knob" rofl
    OH MY FUCKING GOD HAS YOUR DAD CONSIDERED STAND UP?

FUCKING AMAZING STUFF. rofl
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:Martinez is right, whether it's against Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, any big side is going to get a decision, and you can feel his frustration.

Fergie is right as well.

I never said Fergie's opinion was wrong, so you're talking shit now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 am

Martinez didn't go on a massive rant about the referee though. That's why Fergie has been charged. Otherwise, managers wouldn't be able to comment about a referee without getting a ban.

It's quite simple. Stop this 'It's only because you don't like us' shite you're peddling all over the place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fergie is right as well.

Yeah but Martinez is wrong to come out and call the ref's biased, whether he's right or not, just like Fergie.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Not how it's done.

Martinez is right, whether it's against Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, any big side is going to get a decision, and you can feel his frustration.

Again, being factually right is not the issue. Impugning the refs integrity is. You could say "that ref buggers sheep and makes his poor wife and kids watch." Even if that's true, you're gonna get fined (I would hope).
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 am

Dan wrote:Martinez didn't go on a massive rant about the referee though. That's why Fergie has been charged. Otherwise, managers wouldn't be able to comment about a referee without getting a ban.

It's quite simple. Stop this 'It's only because you don't like us' shite you're peddling all over the place.
    Martinez still basically said the referee was bias. That's acceptable now?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fergie is right as well.

Yeah but Martinez is wrong to come out and call the ref's biased, whether he's right or not, just like Fergie.

But did he attack this ref specifically? No, Did Fergie? Yes.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:15 am

Santa Cruz wrote:My dad "Like his son Sir Alex is a grade a knob"  Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 4 70955
     Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 4 849722
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 am

He's having a sulk now by refusing to speak to the media tomorrow Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fergie is right as well.

But it's what he was getting at, any one can see that.. just because Fergie has the balls to say it like it is, Fergie. not worthy

That's me done on this, whether he gets a ban or not our players will know what's expected, he'll still pick the team, and it wont matter.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fergie is right as well.

Like I said, all you have to do is layer it with a degree of inference or implication, and you're good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:35 am