Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Scouser_Dave
luke.
Danny
Kuled
Sean
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Drake
El Jefe
Ben
Jordi
dena
Kaka11|LFC
moscowmadeit3
Fanatic
Grenade
Jamie
blackskar
menalawyerguy
LFC_Grunners
Zzonked
Walcott
LeBron
30 posters

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Anonymous

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 9 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:I think the F.A. are a joke. Fergie says his opinions after a game where the referee was absolutely shocking.. why should he get charged? The ref needs to be examined not the manager.

Coz he's a bacon faced twat, that's why.
    That is no reason for him to be charged.

The fact is a manager can not say his opinions anymore. That ref was a fucking joke that match and Fergie gets charged? Its pathetic.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 9 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Lux Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 am

Dan wrote:Plenty of managers have come out and said their players were bang out of order, like Rooney was. Did Fergie? No.

They've said their player was bang out of order before an obvious FA investigation which could get that player suspended? If a manager said it in those circumstances the player is more likely to get banned and managers don't want that....if the player has already been sent off then I can imagine it happening under some managers....

But some stick up for their players. That's not a crime.....it's their job to get the best out of their players not keep rival fans happy by publicly acknowledging that what the player did was wrong.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:I think the F.A. are a joke. Fergie says his opinions after a game where the referee was absolutely shocking.. why should he get charged? The ref needs to be examined not the manager.

The fact is a manager can not say his opinions anymore. That ref was a fucking joke that match and Fergie gets charged? Its pathetic.

There's rules there for a reason and it's not like Ferguson isn't aware of that. The majority of the managers in the League seem to stick to them why can't he?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

There's rules there for a reason and it's not like Ferguson isn't aware of that. The majority of the managers in the League seem to stick to them why can't he?
    There should not be a rule against a manager saying things like "I'd like a strong referee" after a game where the referee basicly cost them the match. If David Luiz was sent off like he deserved to be Chelsea would have never won. It doesn't bother me because we are right behind them but managers should be allowed to voice their opinions.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Yes, but he didn't just voice his opinions though, plenty of managers have came out and have said they wern't happy with the referee's performance, for me thats fine. However, Fergie over stepped the line and started to question wether ref was fair . That's questioning the referee's integrity and basically with a comment like that, Fergie might as well of called the ref a cheat 'cos thats what he was insiting. I'm sorry but you can't come out and say things like that, why do people find that so hard?

Fergie was way out of line with some of the comments he made, some of his points were spot on, the ref did have a bad game in my opinion as well, but the whole manner in which Fergie came out and voiced it some of the words he used was all wrong and was deservadly punished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Plan D wrote:Yes, but he didn't just voice his opinions though, plenty of managers have came out and have said they wern't happy with the referee's performance, for me thats fine. However, Fergie over stepped the line and started to question wether ref was fair . That's questioning the referee's integrity and basically with a comment like that, Fergie might as well of called the ref a cheat 'cos thats what he was insiting. I'm sorry but you can't come out and say things like that, why do people find that so hard?

Fergie was way out of line with some of the comments he made, some of his points were spot on, the ref did have a bad game in my opinion as well, but the whole manner in which Fergie came out and voiced it some of the words he used was all wrong and was deservadly punished.
    So he questioned if the Ref was fair, well the answer is.. no he wasn't. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Dan wrote:Plenty of managers have come out and said their players were bang out of order, like Rooney was. Did Fergie? No.

They've said their player was bang out of order before an obvious FA investigation which could get that player suspended? If a manager said it in those circumstances the player is more likely to get banned and managers don't want that....if the player has already been sent off then I can imagine it happening under some managers....

But some stick up for their players. That's not a crime.....it's their job to get the best out of their players not keep rival fans happy by publicly acknowledging that what the player did was wrong.

Ben Thatcher.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Because Fergie challenged it he'll get a 5 match ban, unless he pays them off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:16 am