Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Scouser_Dave
luke.
Danny
Kuled
Sean
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Drake
El Jefe
Ben
Jordi
dena
Kaka11|LFC
moscowmadeit3
Fanatic
Grenade
Jamie
blackskar
menalawyerguy
LFC_Grunners
Zzonked
Walcott
LeBron
30 posters

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Sean

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Sean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 am

I find it funny how after the Wigan game Mike Phelan said you can't dispute a referees decision

And then Fergie goes mad the next game laugh
    Drake
    Drake

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Drake Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Santa Cruz wrote:My dad "Like his son Sir Alex is a grade a knob" rofl
    OH MY FUCKING GOD HAS YOUR DAD CONSIDERED STAND UP?

FUCKING AMAZING STUFF. rofl
    He speaks the truth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:Martinez didn't go on a massive rant about the referee though. That's why Fergie has been charged. Otherwise, managers wouldn't be able to comment about a referee without getting a ban.

It's quite simple. Stop this 'It's only because you don't like us' shite you're peddling all over the place.
    Martinez still basically said the referee was bias. That's acceptable now?

facepalm

He criticised the ref, however, he didn't go on a rant. Fergie did. Had Fergie said the same as Martinez, he wouldn't have been banned. So it's irrelevant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 am

Sean wrote:I find it funny how after the Wigan game Mike Phelan said you can't dispute a referees decision

Mike Phelan and Sir Alex Ferguson are two different people.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 am

Sean wrote:I find it funny how after the Wigan game Mike Phelan said you can't dispute a referees decision

inb4 someones says 'but phelan said it not Fergie Neutral'

even though Phelan said 'we'..
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 am

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:Martinez didn't go on a massive rant about the referee though. That's why Fergie has been charged. Otherwise, managers wouldn't be able to comment about a referee without getting a ban.

It's quite simple. Stop this 'It's only because you don't like us' shite you're peddling all over the place.

facepalm

He criticised the ref, however, he didn't go on a rant. Fergie did. Had Fergie said the same as Martinez, he wouldn't have been banned. So it's irrelevant.
    They've both moaned about the referee, pretty much questioning their integrities. I couldn't give a fuck if Fergie went on a "rant". Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 am

If United send Phelan to do post match interviews then he speaks for the club
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 am

Careful, if there's anymore criticism of Fergie in here, Fergie might ban you.. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 am

luke. wrote:

If I say 'we' without the other person being there and agreeing, does that mean they're agreeing?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:

facepalm

They've both moaned about the referee, pretty much questioning their integrities. I couldn't give a fuck if Fergie went on a "rant". Laughing

You couldn't give a fuck because you know you're wrong Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 am

Why does Fergie not do MoTD interviews?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 am

Sean wrote:If United send Phelan to do post match interviews then he speaks for the club
    But Fergie has always questioned the ref's, like most managers and didn't say that.. so i don't know what you're on about. Neutral

The only reason Phelan said we can't question the ref's is because he knew Rooney was out of order.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

If I say 'we' without the other person being there and agreeing, does that mean they're agreeing?

He's speaking on behalf of the club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Fergie is right as well.

I never said Fergie's opinion was wrong, so you're talking shit now.
    Yeah but Martinez is wrong to come out and call the ref's biased, whether he's right or not, just like Fergie.

But did he attack this ref specifically? No, Did Fergie? Yes.
    But it's what he was getting at, any one can see that.. just because Fergie has the balls to say it like it is, Fergie. not worthy

That's me done on this, whether he gets a ban or not our players will know what's expected, he'll still pick the team, and it wont matter.

Yes, he definitely had the balls to say it like it is when Rooney elbowed McCarthy.

What a hero, if it wasn't for him Rooney would be playing.. not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 am

luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:

facepalm

Fergie got it pretty much spot on anyway. Why shouldn't he moan/rant/blah blah blah about the referee? He'd had a crap game (not for the first time against us) and it could end up costing us the title. Along with our bollocks second half performance obviously.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 am

Santa Cruz wrote:Why does Fergie not do MoTD interviews?
    BBC pretty said one of his sons (football agents) was involved in that "bungs" shite a few years ago, and haven't apologized. Even though I'm pretty sure the BBC were wrong anyway... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 am

We love Fergie, you hate him.

We've got him, you haven't.

Let us all be happy.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 am

Danny wrote:
    BBC pretty said one of his sons (football agents) was involved in that "bungs" shite a few years ago, and haven't apologized. Even though I'm pretty sure the BBC were wrong anyway... Neutral
    rofl
    What a twat.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 am

Yea but Fergie thinks he's above the rules, he always has.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 am

Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:Martinez still basically said the referee was bias. That's acceptable now?

facepalm

Fergie got it pretty much spot on anyway. Why shouldn't he moan/rant/blah blah blah about the referee? He'd had a crap game (not for the first time against us) and it could end up costing us the title. Along with our bollocks second half performance obviously.

Hmm, so why shouldn't I go round shouting at people who walk in front of me very slowly, or if someone bumps into me and why don't I start ranting and shouting at them? Is that deemed acceptable too now? I mean, if Fergie can get away with it, and he's a very famous man, why can't your average Joe do it?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 am

Santa Cruz wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    rofl
    What a twat.
    Neutral

Why should he talk to the BBC? They basically said his son's a fraud, or whatever the whole story involved... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 am

Sean wrote:Yea but Fergie thinks he's above the rules, he always has.
    So do most people on here.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 am

luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:

facepalm

Hmm, so why shouldn't I go round shouting at people who walk in front of me very slowly, or if someone bumps into me and why don't I start ranting and shouting at them? Is that deemed acceptable too now? I mean, if Fergie can get away with it, and he's a very famous man, why can't your average Joe do it?
    Oh dear. Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 am

Danny wrote:
    Santa Cruz wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    rofl
    What a twat.
    Neutral

Why should he talk to the BBC? They basically said his son's a fraud, or whatever the whole story involved... Neutral
    Awww oh well the better MoTD is cus he's not on it but does anyone know if Darren is adopted because he's a shit manager
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 am

Luke seriously you're arguments are getting worse each time Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 am

luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:

facepalm

I dunno...

I'm torn on this one.

Is that the dumbest argument I've ever heard, or is it just in the top 5 or 6?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:They've both moaned about the referee, pretty much questioning their integrities. I couldn't give a fuck if Fergie went on a "rant". Laughing

I dunno...

I'm torn on this one.

Top 3 or 4 at the very least.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 am

Luke, Luke, Luke Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:They've both moaned about the referee, pretty much questioning their integrities. I couldn't give a fuck if Fergie went on a "rant". Laughing

I dunno...

I'm torn on this one.

Surely every reply from AriseForLife in the 'Striker aren't attackers' debate takes up the top 20?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 am

It's true though. If he should get away with it, it doesn't set a very good image for the public, does it?

Mischief

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:24 am