Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Scouser_Dave
luke.
Danny
Kuled
Sean
Lux
ResurrectionRooney
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Drake
El Jefe
Ben
Jordi
dena
Kaka11|LFC
moscowmadeit3
Fanatic
Grenade
Jamie
blackskar
menalawyerguy
LFC_Grunners
Zzonked
Walcott
LeBron
30 posters

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Danny
    Danny

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 am

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:

You couldn't give a fuck because you know you're wrong Neutral
    Fergie got it pretty much spot on anyway. Why shouldn't he moan/rant/blah blah blah about the referee? He'd had a crap game (not for the first time against us) and it could end up costing us the title. Along with our bollocks second half performance obviously.

Hmm, so why shouldn't I go round shouting at people who walk in front of me very slowly, or if someone bumps into me and why don't I start ranting and shouting at them? Is that deemed acceptable too now? I mean, if Fergie can get away with it, and he's a very famous man, why can't your average Joe do it?

I dunno...

I'm torn on this one.

Is that the dumbest argument I've ever heard, or is it just in the top 5 or 6?

Surely every reply from AriseForLife in the 'Striker aren't attackers' debate takes up the top 20?
    Think we've merged that into one argument.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct

Post by Cornholio Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 am

People dismiss the notion that Ferguson controls the F.A as banter.

I think this pretty much proves that it's true.

Jeff Winter:

"Very early in my Premier League career I sent Roy Keane off and incurred Fergie's wrath for doing so," said Winter

"In the course of the next two seasons I did not get a single
    Manchester United game, even though I refereed every other Premier
    League club at least five or six times
    . I was not afraid to stand up to him and I think he knew that.

"With his latest remarks, Fergie has probably de-selected Martin Atkinson for the potential title decider with Arsenal

"The double standards Alex Ferguson demonstrated in the space of a few days are jaw-dropping.

"But he cannot be allowed to escape punishment for his remarks about
    Martin Atkinson, saying he was not a fair referee and that he 'feared
    the worst' before their game against Chelsea.

"The FA have been accused of lacking what it takes to deal with the big
    names and big clubs - it happened again after Rooney got away with
    elbowing James McCarthy - and they need to grow a pair and make an
    example of Fergie.

"He got a £20,000 fine and a two-match ban with another two matches suspended for his remarks about Alan Wiley last season.

"The suspended part of that sentence does not run out until the end of
    this season. So you have to feel a four-match ban is the absolute
    minimum he should receive this time."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am

What I find funny about all this is the blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by Ferguson and the Man United supporters on here.

If any team in the League gets obvious preferential treatment, it's Man United. No one can dispute that. Over the years, Man United have had dodgy decisions in their favour. So many, that it's actually impossible to list them off the top of my head. I mean, this season alone they already should have had Neville sent off twice, Rooney sent off once. They've had a penalty given for a Berbatov dive in a very important match. They saw Gerrard send off in the same match that Rafael Da Silva received no punishment for doing the same thing.

That's just this season. And believe you me, there will be more to come this season. There will be more dodgy decisions to help Man United on their way. Book-mark this post if you want. It happens every season, without fail.

Every other set of fans in the League can see how glaringly obvious it is. The only set of supporters who deny this are the Man United fans, blinded by their love for the team.

Anyway, the point of this post was, Man United get dodgy decisions going their way MORE than enough. So quit whining and bitching when a couple FINALLY go against you. It's actually a rarity that bad decisions go against Man United, so be grateful for goodness' sake.

I remember clearly how most of the Mancs on here laughed about getting that penalty against Liverpool in the FA Cup. You saw the funny side then didn't you?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 am

I agree with whoever it was said they can't wait until he retires. Sooner his cuntishness is eradicated the better imo, no place for him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 am

Ferguson didn't dispute the referee's decision, in the way that people were trying to dispute the Rooney one. Ferguson just said the wrong decisions had been made, people were actually trying to get the FA to change the decision made in the Wigan match.

Are you stupid parasites going to stop saying the FA are biased in favour of Ferguson now by the way?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 am

Don't insult other members Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:47 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I agree with whoever it was said they can't wait until he retires. Sooner his cuntishness is eradicated the better imo, no place for him.
    No place for him? rofl rofl

Good one.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:48 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:Neutral
    I actually think any touchline ban would be ridiculous Neutral

Why? He broke the rules again.
    He's basically said the referee wasn't good enough, which is true Neutral

No, read the quotes again, if you look at it, he actually questions wether the referee has been fair? I'm sorry but you can't say things like that, it's all good saying the referee isn't good enough, but by questioning wether he was fair, you're then brining the referee's integrity into question with remarks like that and that's unacceptable.

Rightly charged.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I agree with whoever it was said they can't wait until he retires. Sooner his cuntishness is eradicated the better imo, no place for him.

I would've agreed with you up till Jan.

Now I want him to stay on.

I just want to see Kenny take him on with his best team.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:51 am

kyro7 wrote:

Good one.

No joke. As a person he's just a complete twat. At least while Mourinho is a twat he's funny too, Fergie is just bitter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Good one.

No joke. As a person he's just a complete twat. At least while Mourinho is a twat he's funny too, Fergie is just bitter.
    He's a genius, and has a bigger place in football than anyone you can name that is alive right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 am

I dont see what all the fuss is about.. they never make stories about Pat Rice. He's the real crook.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Good one.

But his managerial achievements are incredible, no denying that.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Good one.

He's a genius, and has a bigger place in football than anyone you can name that is alive right now.

Wouldn't say he's a genius tbh. Fantastic manager, cunt of a man, not a genius either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Good one.

Kenny Dalglish > Ferguson tbh.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 am

The-Reporter wrote:I dont see what all the fuss is about.. they never make stories about Pat Rice. He's the real crook.

Big Pat Knew.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 am

Twitch Twitch Twitch Twitch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 am

lol.

And you call Fergie bitter. Laughing

I'm out, I love the fact Fergie makes you all so angry. Awesome Face
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 am

kyro7 wrote:lol.

Genius (plural geniuses[1][2]) is something or someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight.

Wouldn't say he fits into that, as great of a manager as he's been.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:lol.

Genius (plural geniuses[1][2]) is something or someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight.

Wouldn't say he fits into that, as great of a manager as he's been.
    To me he's a genius of a man. not worthy
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 am

Cornholio wrote:People dismiss the notion that Ferguson controls the F.A as banter.

Jeff Winter:

"Very early in my Premier League career I sent Roy Keane off and incurred Fergie's wrath for doing so," said Winter

"With his latest remarks, Fergie has probably de-selected Martin Atkinson for the potential title decider with Arsenal

"The double standards Alex Ferguson demonstrated in the space of a few days are jaw-dropping.

example of Fergie.

"He got a £20,000 fine and a two-match ban with another two matches suspended for his remarks about Alan Wiley last season.

Exactly, people forget this. Ferguson was fuckin' hand picking the referee's for the games at Old Trafford. Benitez talked about it when he went on his litte rant. So I'd like to see what Man Utd fans think about that?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 am

Scott wrote:What I find funny about all this is the blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by Ferguson and the Man United supporters on here.

If any team in the League gets obvious preferential treatment, it's Man United. No one can dispute that. Over the years, Man United have had dodgy decisions in their favour. So many, that it's actually impossible to list them off the top of my head. I mean, this season alone they already should have had Neville sent off twice, Rooney sent off once. They've had a penalty given for a Berbatov dive in a very important match. They saw Gerrard send off in the same match that Rafael Da Silva received no punishment for doing the same thing.

That's just this season. And believe you me, there will be more to come this season. There will be more dodgy decisions to help Man United on their way. Book-mark this post if you want. It happens every season, without fail.

Every other set of fans in the League can see how glaringly obvious it is. The only set of supporters who deny this are the Man United fans, blinded by their love for the team.

Anyway, the point of this post was, Man United get dodgy decisions going their way MORE than enough. So quit whining and bitching when a couple FINALLY go against you. It's actually a rarity that bad decisions go against Man United, so be grateful for goodness' sake.

I remember clearly how most of the Mancs on here laughed about getting that penalty against Liverpool in the FA Cup. You saw the funny side then didn't you?

It's not true though, unless you've actually sat down and watched every game with the critical, cooly unbiased eye of a man dedicated to finding out if any teams holds an advantage from the FA. You're just basing it on your own silly perceptions, what you read in the media, and what you hear in the pub. The reason United seem to get more decisions is that we are the biggest team in the country by far, and every decision relating to our club is magnified a thousand times.

Then again, maybe I've got it wrong, I certainly haven't looked at all the evidence. If you're making this claim that United are favoured by the authorities, I think that is a pretty extraordinary claim, and you shouldn't be making it without having some pretty substantial evidence. More than just 'everyone thinks it'.

If the FA truly favoured United though, I feel the following things would not have happened

• Ferguson being pulled up here
    • Rio Ferdinand's 8 month ban
    • Patrice Evra's 4 game ban for an incident taking place in a warm-down
    • Rio Ferdinand's 3 game ban for an off the ball incident, and an additional ban for a 'frivolous appeal'
    • Roy Keane being punished twice for the same offence - an overly aggressive tackle on Haaland where he thought the ball was there
    • Ferguson receiving touch line bans and fines for criticising referees

Among other things. There really is no reason for the FA to favour United, other than paranoia from football fans with low IQs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 am

Plan D wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:People dismiss the notion that Ferguson controls the F.A as banter.

Jeff Winter:

example of Fergie.

Exactly, people forget this. Ferguson was fuckin' hand picking the referee's for the games at Old Trafford. Benitez talked about it when he went on his litte rant. So I'd like to see what Man Utd fans think about that?

It's no surprise he didn't get to referee many United games if he has a grudge against the United manager is it? That wouldn't be very fair.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 am

So what happens now? Touchline ban or what.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 am

Where he thought the ball was there?

At his fucking knee?. rofl
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 am

Ferguson is not a genius. He's a troll.

Makes me sick when the media say it's mind games when it's just wumming.

This is all fergie does:

"Their team's not good enough  Alex Ferguson charged by the FA for improper conduct - Page 6 Troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb"

*Manager defends team*

Media: FUCKIN ELL. DID YOU SEE HOW FERGIE MADE HIM DEFEND HIS TEAM. JEEENYUS!
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 am

dena wrote:So what happens now? Touchline ban or what.

The FA apologise to Fergie. Mischief
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 am

dena wrote:So what happens now? Touchline ban or what.

If he does get punished then a touchline ban is the likely punishment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:What I find funny about all this is the blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by Ferguson and the Man United supporters on here.

It's not true though, unless you've actually sat down and watched every game with the critical, cooly unbiased eye of a man dedicated to finding out if any teams holds an advantage from the FA. You're just basing it on your own silly perceptions, what you read in the media, and what you hear in the pub. The reason United seem to get more decisions is that we are the biggest team in the country by far, and every decision relating to our club is magnified a thousand times.

Then again, maybe I've got it wrong, I certainly haven't looked at all the evidence. If you're making this claim that United are favoured by the authorities, I think that is a pretty extraordinary claim, and you shouldn't be making it without having some pretty substantial evidence. More than just 'everyone thinks it'.

If the FA truly favoured United though, I feel the following things would not have happened

• Ferguson being pulled up here
    • Rio Ferdinand's 8 month ban
    • Patrice Evra's 4 game ban for an incident taking place in a warm-down
    • Rio Ferdinand's 3 game ban for an off the ball incident, and an additional ban for a 'frivolous appeal'
    • Roy Keane being punished twice for the same offence - an overly aggressive tackle on Haaland where he thought the ball was there
    • Ferguson receiving touch line bans and fines for criticising referees

Among other things. There really is no reason for the FA to favour United, other than paranoia from football fans with low IQs.

That's because they actually deserved those bans. If no punishment was given for those events, it would've been atrocious. FA aren't going to embarrass themselves like that.

I wasn't even talking about the FA anyway, I was talking about decisions that happen during the match.

Give me one team in this League that has had more dodgy decisions than Man United this season, go on.

Man United list of Dodgy decisions in 2010/11

Neville should have been sent off. Twice.
    Rooney should have been sent off against Wigan.
    Penalty via a Berbatov dive given in important FA Cup match vs Liverpool.
    Gerrard sent off in the same match that Rafael Da Silva received no punishment for the same kind of incident.
    Nani goal vs Spurs.

+ more that I can't remember right now.

Seriously, give me a team that has had more than that this season ...

Last edited by Scott on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 am

Fergie will recieve a 2 game touchline ban or if he appeals it a long-term one just heard on the radio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:26 am