Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Novi Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Just came in the post.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 19 BCg03AyCYAEiREN

Last edited by Novi on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    crump
    crump

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by crump Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 am

Broken Image.

I had some annoying cunt at the gym, when with my two mates today constantly kept coming over to tell me what I should be doing and saying the weight was too light me.

Right at the start of my session so it just pissed me off and he wouldn't fuck off and had no motivation for the whole session.

Felt like smashing him in the head with a dumbbell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:12 am

I hit biceps on their own the other day and it took me 15-20 minutes to do the following..

4 sets of incline bench dumbbell curls.

4 sets of EZ bar curls.

4 sets of Arnie bent over dumbbell concentration curls.

Short rest periods between sets = better pump, better intensity, better progress imo.

crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 am

i did arnie curls today chris, that burn when you concentrate your whole being into that bicep is fuarking awesome
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 am

Does anyone else feel like a complete boss when you push through that final rep in a tough push press set?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:36 am

No I feel a state, and can't feel my arms/legs.

Kidding, yeah I do. That burn!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 am

They could have told me the scoop was buried 50ft into the tub.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:25 am

Lmao witcher I was like, hmm spoon it is.

Dug in and I was like what tha fuarrrrk.

It's impossible to scoop a shake without spilling some powder, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Do it over the bag phaggot.

Look at my mates arms..

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 19 BCqp-EBCIAAoaEO
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 am

My weekly shop..

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 19 BC1uhUNCIAA4c9x

Oh you jelly. Now time to see if I can eat 700g of chicken breast every day.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 am

Just ordered 2.5KG of hard gainer Xtreme off myprotein.

Mums come back from the shop.

Chris if i eat cottage cheese before bed, m i doin it right?

Eating peanut butter like its going out of fashion too
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 am

Yeh you're doing it right. I'm basically going on a diet of chicken breast with various sauces and rice for a few weeks.

200g+ brotein a day, lean bulking to the max.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:49 am

Chicken and rice? Some cheeky kunt on come dine with me was a body builder and served it for starter main and dessert lmao.

Sweet man. Eating big sick kunt meals all the time, starting to enjoy food.

Chicken, dat breast!

Whats the best way to cook it? fried?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 am

No.

-Grill at least 600g of chicken breast
    -Chop it up
    -Shove it in a saucepan with a sauce
    -Heat until sauce is bubbling
    -You got 3 servings of brotein filled meals, eat one everytime you're hungry

Thats my routine anyway, wish I knew it right from day 1.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 am

Thanks for that Chris.

I'm looking at cottage cheese... whats so good about it, average calorie/protein content
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:17 am

My brain can't figure out the scale on that chicken Chris.

I've been doing the Sainsburys 2 for £10 on the stuff that comes flavoured and you stick in the over and wait. Less meat per £ but I was getting really sick of plain chicken breast.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

What's so good about Casein?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:46 am

Absorbs slower so if you take it at night you get a steady stream while you sleep.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 am

I see, so cottage cheese before bed is good, how much CC?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 am

Zzonked wrote:My brain can't figure out the scale on that chicken Chris.

I've been doing the Sainsburys 2 for £10 on the stuff that comes flavoured and you stick in the over and wait. Less meat per £ but I was getting really sick of plain chicken breast.
    What do you mean the scale? It's just 5kg of chicken breast for £20. I was paying £20 for just over 2kg in the sainsbury deals.

crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 am

I feel bad.

Today in my workout I feel like I didn't push myself not fully and now I'm home I feel like I just wasted my session, I wasn't going to go but managed to find a spare hour, so that made me feel good.

I still can't get in these calories though, I'm really struggling to fit them in.

If I had some scrambled egg (4) how much cals am I looking at?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:41 am

How many calories are pancakes?

Had 4 big ones
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am

Eat chicken phaggot.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 am

Phaggot, I'm having Steak tomorrow.

Peppercorn sauce too, i mirin.

I've started having peanut butter sandwiches. They're fucking shit but it's a good 500 calories per sammich and about 9g protein
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 am

Peanut butter and Jam is fucking amazing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Ate chicken and noodles 3 times today with some gravy, Also cooked a balti chicken curry with rice.

I'm gonna start going "bok, bok, bokeeeeeaaaarrr" soon.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 am

Chris, I have my brotein shakes x2 a day, I train 3 times a day, but the extra 700 calories per day really help me out.

Will I get fat or is it good for me??

Scrmabled egg on toast in a minute then Steak later #BROTEIN
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 am

Even when you're not training eat as much as possible, preferably loads of brotein. Your body.is always building muscle fibres on your rest days so give it what it needs and you will grow.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 am

3 times a week*

My mates were under the influence you only have shakes once after a workout, noobs?

I'm eating like a sick kunt lately.

Steak, chips and mushy peas tonight; peppercorn sauce of course to go.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 am

Chris wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:My brain can't figure out the scale on that chicken Chris.

What do you mean the scale? It's just 5kg of chicken breast for £20. I was paying £20 for just over 2kg in the sainsbury deals.

I mean it's an up close picture of chicken and I can't figure out how big it is without reference points.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 am