Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Novi Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 am

crump wrote:That's the ones obliques.

Man I'm aching like a kunt now, it's a good ache though.

Does anybody see people around their gym who are like sick kunts and then you look at their matchstick legs? rofl

I see match sticks and cunts who don't put away their weights, a few months ago I started going in the evening to get away from the people who made a mess in the weights room and now they are starting to go in the evenings. I used to go around 4pm but if they had to start going in the evenings I wonder what was so bad that they stopped going around 4?

crump
    crump

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by crump Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:52 am

That fucks me off, my friend asked me why I as putting away all the weights I used for the smith machine to do shrugs today, I mean as far as I'm concerned it doesn't make me look a lazy cunt and it makes me stronger too, that's lifting too!

I think the best times are to go during the afternoon, before 4pm-ish I finish college at like 1 3 days a week so it's not too bad, but I get pissed off when people leave fucking benches all twisted up in the middle of the place of grunt excessively.

Apart from that everyones friendly, it's just the matchstick cunts who try and do 50 bicep curls as quick as they can then do 2 dumbbell flys with a spotter lifting 50kg too heavy for their good and doing 1.5 reps before going ARGHHHHH.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 am

If you are strong enough to lift the weights you are strong enough to but them back. I've never left my weight lying around.

The gym opens at 4 for me, its attached to a school so I can't go in any earlier.

Tonight shouldn't be a problem.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 am

Awhhh sheeeet.

I'll probably start going Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Is it good to go 4 days in a row like that?
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 am

crump wrote:Awhhh sheeeet.

I'll probably start going Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Is it good to go 4 days in a row like that?

Not really.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 am

I do Mondays, Tuesday, Rest, Thursdays and Friday now.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 am

When you're new to the gym and see a machine you weren't familiar did you ever do this?

I used to sit near the machine drinking water pretending to be resting and slyly trying to work out how to work the machine and decide what you have to do on it Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:19 am

I did that when I first started.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 am

I don't really like the resistance machines as much as free weights.

Always feel like I can do more with free weights.

I only largely use them for legs and that's about it, apart from say chest press
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 am

My arms are pumped, just did bis and tris at the gym. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 am

Anyone got great deals for protein powder shakes? New to the idea, so just having a look.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 am

Would this be a good-deal for muscle-gaining protein?
    http://www.affordablesupplements.co.uk/products/protein/whey-protein/asn-diet-whey-protein-2-27kg.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am

Am guessing just protein would be best, seems that has an all-round version.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 am

I just went to Holland and Barrett and got a medium-ish tub of Muscle and Size gainer for £15.

Did legs today

oh god why
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Would this be a good-deal for muscle-gaining protein?
    http://www.affordablesupplements.co.uk/products/protein/whey-protein/asn-diet-whey-protein-2-27kg.html

Not a bad price, but you would probably prefer normal protein, whey concentrate.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 am

Zzonked, I need a muscle and size gainer, I bought this one from Holland and Barrett, but it's only 25g protein per 85g.

Reccomend anything nicer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 am

Just went for that since I had money lying around on paypal. Vanilla, that took a while to choose. Assume you'd want to go for something that would disguise the taste.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:51 am

As in nicer I mean more protein and calories.
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:49 am

Have a look at myprotein.com.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:50 am

I have never used mass gainer crump, so I don't know.

Flavours are a bonus, I go for unflavoured to save a few quid though.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 am

My mate told me about that.

I'll have a look at myprotein.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 pm

I get the strawberry cream ones from my protein. They taste nice

Off to the gym now in fact mf's
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Zzonked wrote:I have never used mass gainer crump, so I don't know.

Hardcore m8
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Being poor is not being hardcore. Cool
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Post-gym snack suggestions please people?

I will be back at about 1.30
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Zzonked wrote:I have never used mass gainer crump, so I don't know.

That's what I done last time as it was about £5 cheaper, plus it doesnt even taste that bad with milk.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am

Forest wrote:Post-gym snack suggestions please people?

I will be back at about 1.30

Tuna, peanuts, milk, chicken breasts, banana, high sugary snacks.

crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:17 am

Does it matter if I don't drink my protein shake till after my workout by about 1-2 hours, it's too much hassle lugging my big bottle around and my shake with water tastes rank.

Fuark my chest and legs are dieing, no pain no gain though.

Back and biceps tomorrow.

#BrickForMaga
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 am

Went for a massive carvery with my grandma instead Laughing

Gonna try and not eat anything tonight now
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am

I'm complete opposite of you Forest, I need to eat as much as possible. My protein shakes have boosted my calorie intake by a good 700 a day though which is awesome.

All this cost me £12.34! #BARGAINHUNTER

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 18 BCb2Q6ZCEAAbJFf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm