Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:29 am

crump wrote:3 times a week*

My mates were under the influence you only have shakes once after a workout, noobs?

I'm eating like a sick kunt lately.

Steak, chips and mushy peas tonight; peppercorn sauce of course to go.

After workouts and before bed every single night for me.
    crump
    crump

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by crump Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 am

Smashed a legs workout today, no protein shake so went for a large McDonalds chocolate milkshake

closeenough.jpeg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Was at work til midnight tonight then came home and hit the gym then cooked my meals for tomorrow. AMMA DEDICATED STINKING SEWER NIGGA!!!

Zzonked wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    What do you mean the scale? It's just 5kg of chicken breast for £20. I was paying £20 for just over 2kg in the sainsbury deals.

I mean it's an up close picture of chicken and I can't figure out how big it is without reference points.
    Says 5kg on it brah.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

2.5kg arrived.

dat xtreme weight and muscle gainer!

Tastes okay..

But I don't buy it to taste good, that's a bonus
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 97AFC10B-0BA2-4C7D-9A2A-327BD0D8977F-2129-000000BA03859027
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:54 am

10 Months in and i've got 15's cold

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 9389ec912fa1f265ad3f60347faee54c
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 am

My diet is all messed up. Hardly ever eat breakfast these days and I've been eating the same meals for well over a month now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 am

Do any of these phaggot kunts even lift ?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 am

My brother got me some sort of pull up/press up kit thing for my birthday.

In 2 weeks I'll be like do u even lift little phaggot pussy cunt i'm 12 and wat is this bitch u don't know bout my rapes
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 am

What techniques can you use to heal injuries? I injured my abdominal muscles or whatever they're called doing crunches and it affects any other training I do, even if I walk it starts to hurt after a while and its been 9 days since the injury occurred. Also how important is it to do squats?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Swear if I wear tight shorts I look like I have the body of a sprinter, which is funny because I'm the slowest runner I know.

Dropped the weight for curls today and focused on the stretch and contract motion. Result was an insane pump, felt like my arms were finally going to blow.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Grenade wrote:What techniques can you use to heal injuries? I injured my abdominal muscles or whatever they're called doing crunches and it affects any other training I do, even if I walk it starts to hurt after a while and its been 9 days since the injury occurred. Also how important is it to do squats?

Do some careful slow sit ups and try and stretch them a little bit and otherwise just wait it out I guess.

Squats are a full body exercise and help you get bigger a lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 am

Gave up on squats, felt too uncomfortable and pointless. Upper body day every day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 Friends-dont-let-friends-skip-leg-day-e1343336098226
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 am

That's me.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 am

when I first saw that picture (months ago) I thought the guy was sleeping, then I looked at his legs and was like oh i geddit huehuehue
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

The longer I go to the gym the more I start to hate everyone else there. Even just today I see a guy way smaller than me deadlifting like 40kg more for like 3 reps with a fully arched back, guy wearing a snapback and weird hipster PJ trousers doing bicep curls on a machine for ages, guy curling more than I would but just bouncing it up and down keeping his biceps nice and unused the whole way.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 4040064339
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 am

I still suck at increasing reps, been a very slow process. Guess I need to apply myself longer than 20 minutes a day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 am

Me and one of my niggas in session.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 2em37ew
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 am

Chris wrote:Me and one of my niggas in session.

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 20 2em37ew
    lol I've seen him in your videos, he's hilarious.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 am

Chris your stomach looks odd
    RyanSmith
    RyanSmith

Post by RyanSmith Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 pm

today i have done took 95kg ATG on squats for 3 sets, failed on my last two sets. Legs were shaking loads towards the end of the workout. but i never give up
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Managed to gain 0.5 of a stone while not working out and eating whatever for 6 weeks but I actually look skinnier. Obv I must have lost some muscle along the way but I get the feeling I've just packed on water weight. It's made me doubt really low carb diets because I think maybe I was just getting dehydrated off of them and that looked even worse. Gonna go full if it meets your macros for the next 17 days before my next holiday and see how that goes.

First workout back ruined me too btw, almost squished myself trying to do the same bench I did before I left. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:20 am

Am I the only one left here who even lifts?
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:41 am

I got your back brah. Bulking for the summer and beyond. one day i will hit 200 pounds and all will be well.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 am

Zzonked wrote:Am I the only one left here who even lifts?

nop, I'm a sexy beast now
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:29 am

Am I the only brah left here?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 pm

nop
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:45 am

nop
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 am

Opinions on IIFYM?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am