Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
mac
Danny
Simonc89
blackskar
Cadbury
El Jefe
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mal
Pippo
luke.
ILCaesar
Jordi
Kuled
dena
Walcott
Sean
coolhead33
Bushido
Mario
ram_cr7
25 posters

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D

Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 am

I'm done arguing for today got better things to do atm, will be continued tomorrow or saturday. Neutral
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 am

Did you think insulting Zlatan would bother me? Smile

I don't give a fuck about him. I've personally hoped if he gets injured, he sits in the top ring so I can push him off.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 am

Well when we play you again, can you get M.Diarra injured too? A career ending one. Neutral
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:14 am

iPepe wrote:Well when we play you again, can you get M.Diarra injured too? A career ending one. Neutral
    I'm sure like many Real players, he'll just dive and hurt himself. Or pretend someone hit him. Neutral

You know, I have family in Madrid and they've been there for many generations. They support Real, yet never act like a cunt like you and they are a pack of rich snobs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:14 am

I technically gloryhunt Wisla Krakow.

I don't have any real connections to Krakow, it's just the club I decided was mine when I was 3 or 4. Neutral

But my support for Wisla is unquestionable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 am

James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:If I felt the way I feel about United living in India, I really would not give a fuck what James or anyone else thinks of me.

If you was Indian you wouldn't feel the same though. You'd be more scared about getting killed or cricket.

Your talking about India, not Venezuela here. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 am

ram_cr7 wrote:I am From India. I support Man United since 1999, the year i started watching football. I am a glory Hunter is what most of you think but then who is not? Wayne Fucking Rooney is a glory hunter. He left Everton for United. why? cos he wanted trophies and More money. Every club that buys players from teams of their own country or other countries or even continents is basically glory hunting to get more trophies. Football is something huge, its full of globalization, i bet there are more supports for big clubs like Man Utd, Barca and Milan elsewhere in other countries than at their own City.

Basically, if you have any player who is not a product of your youth academy in your team, you team is glory hunting = everyone is.

No club could have ever made it big and stayed at the top for decades if they had support from their city alone.

Why don't you just support Poontang United?
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    ram_cr7 wrote:I am From India. I support Man United since 1999, the year i started watching football. I am a glory Hunter is what most of you think but then who is not? Wayne Fucking Rooney is a glory hunter. He left Everton for United. why? cos he wanted trophies and More money. Every club that buys players from teams of their own country or other countries or even continents is basically glory hunting to get more trophies. Football is something huge, its full of globalization, i bet there are more supports for big clubs like Man Utd, Barca and Milan elsewhere in other countries than at their own City.

Basically, if you have any player who is not a product of your youth academy in your team, you team is glory hunting = everyone is.

No club could have ever made it big and stayed at the top for decades if they had support from their city alone.

Laughing
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 am

forestfcfan wrote:

Because they don't exist.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 am

forestfcfan wrote:

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:24 am

ram_cr7 wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:

I bet you Googled it. Laughing
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ram_cr7 wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:

I bet you Googled it. Laughing

No, its forestfan, i never take him seriously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:12 am

I'm a mature, serious member i'll have you know.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:16 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I technically gloryhunt Wisla Krakow.

I don't have any real connections to Krakow, it's just the club I decided was mine when I was 3 or 4. Neutral

You don't remember when that hotel there got shot the fuck up by those terrorists?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am

I rang o2 earlier on. Was it you who picked up the phone ram?
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 am

The-Reporter wrote:I rang o2 earlier on. Was it you who picked up the phone ram?
    Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  - Page 3 70955
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:29 am

The-Reporter wrote:I rang o2 earlier on. Was it you who picked up the phone ram?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am

rofl

Racist Neutral

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 am

ILCaesar wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:I technically gloryhunt Wisla Krakow.

You don't remember when that hotel there got shot the fuck up by those terrorists?

That's different. They were Pakistani militants.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 am

One thing I don't agree with James.

England the best country in the world rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:02 am

Bullshit! this whole post is bollocks.

Wayne Rooney joined Man U to win trophies, he still supports Everton. you follow United because they win trophies and for NO other reason! you're just some monkey on the other side of the World who gets some weird sense of satifaction from a team you have NO connection with in a city you have No connection with, winning stuff. Although this is no different than Rupert from Godalming supporting Man U. in fact i would put Rupert (from Surrey), Dilip (from Delhi) & Chad (from San Fran) in the same category! unimaginative Cunts who are customers of a corporation far more than they are a fan of anything.

that globalisation you bought up is responsible for the uneven playing field that has been created in a global sport. Pricks like you Prakash, spend money on global brands which have given the elite a completely unfair advantage over everyone else. This is the best argument for supporting your local team, to keep a sport a sport! can they not form a half decent league in India? in buying into a foreign product, you are ensuring that India never will have a decent league!

YOU are responsible for the globalisation of a game. YOU have fucked everything up for every decent, loyal, proper football fan in the entire World! so you can fuck off with your cunty opinions. go and make a youtube video with a cardboard scarf, a fake united shirt and your ridiculous accent! and then phone me and try to fleece me on my upgradings by offering me free ringdings!

or better still, just stick to kabbadi!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:11 am

'orrible bastard wrote:Bullshit! this whole post is bollocks.

Wayne Rooney joined Man U to win trophies, he still supports Everton. you follow United because they win trophies and for NO other reason! you're just some monkey on the other side of the World who gets some weird sense of satifaction from a team you have NO connection with in a city you have No connection with, winning stuff. Although this is no different than Rupert from Godalming supporting Man U. in fact i would put Rupert (from Surrey), Dilip (from Delhi) & Chad (from San Fran) in the same category! unimaginative Cunts who are customers of a corporation far more than they are a fan of anything.

that globalisation you bought up is responsible for the uneven playing field that has been created in a global sport. Pricks like you Prakash, spend money on global brands which have given the elite a completely unfair advantage over everyone else. This is the best argument for supporting your local team, to keep a sport a sport! can they not form a half decent league in India? in buying into a foreign product, you are ensuring that India never will have a decent league!

YOU are responsible for the globalisation of a game. YOU have fucked everything up for every decent, loyal, proper football fan in the entire World! so you can fuck off with your cunty opinions. go and make a youtube video with a cardboard scarf, a fake united shirt and your ridiculous accent! and then phone me and try to fleece me on my upgradings by offering me free ringdings!

or better still, just stick to kabbadi!

Well fans from other countries are not fucking it up for every decent, loyal, proper football fan because he's making Manchester United money ain't he? Or are you gonna tell me no United fan is a "decent, loyal, proper football fan" Neutral
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

To be honest, it's pretty shocking. There's about 3 people on here who actually support their local club. Other people may come up with all the stories in the world, but when it comes down to it they are just glory hunters. The beauty of the internet, its just words against words with no proof but deep down everyone knows if they are glory hunting, and if they are happy with their glory hunted club then so be it. Just don't start getting the cheek on with the 'genuine' fans.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

The OP smells of fail....and curry shifty

You should support your local team, you have no connection to teams that you glory hunt and you have no right either.

You can follow any team if you like, but it's not the same as supporting...if you knew what support meant then you'd know you can't be one Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 am

yarnbury11 wrote:To be honest, it's pretty shocking. There's about 3 people on here who actually support their local club. Other people may come up with all the stories in the world, but when it comes down to it they are just glory hunters. The beauty of the internet, its just words against words with no proof but deep down everyone knows if they are glory hunting, and if they are happy with their glory hunted club then so be it. Just don't start getting the cheek on with the 'genuine' fans.

There's a lot more than three people on here who support their local club.

Arsenal is my local club, QPR second. Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  - Page 3 688105

EDIT: Luxz0rz above is another who supports his local team.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 am

Ok, technicalities there, you get my point though. Those who don't far outweigh those who do.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Look what I just got on Facebook:

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  - Page 3 Banga

Ironic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 am

Mal wrote:
    EDIT: Luxz0rz above is another who supports his local team.

For life eek2
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 am

My local team is Tranmere Rovers, I live about 15 minutes away from Liverpool, and my family has supported Liverpool for generations, but according to some Tranmere fans, I am a glory hunter Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:37 am