Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
mac
Danny
Simonc89
blackskar
Cadbury
El Jefe
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mal
Pippo
luke.
ILCaesar
Jordi
Kuled
dena
Walcott
Sean
coolhead33
Bushido
Mario
ram_cr7
25 posters

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D

ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  Empty Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 am

I am From India. I support Man United since 1999, the year i started watching football. I am a glory Hunter is what most of you think but then who is not? Wayne Fucking Rooney is a glory hunter. He left Everton for United. why? cos he wanted trophies and More money. Every club that buys players from teams of their own country or other countries or even continents is basically glory hunting to get more trophies. Football is something huge, its full of globalization, i bet there are more supports for big clubs like Man Utd, Barca and Milan elsewhere in other countries than at their own City.

Basically, if you have any player who is not a product of your youth academy in your team, you team is glory hunting = everyone is.

No club could have ever made it big and stayed at the top for decades if they had support from their city alone.
    Anonymous

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  Empty Re: Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am

Why would you use Wayne Rooney as an example, everyone hates him. Neutral
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 am

I think you should ignore James, he is an idiot that's from Scotland and supports Hull City and then tells other people that they're gloryhunters.
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 am

Never mind James, i get a lot of that in most of the Forums online. Mad

kyro7 wrote:Why would you use Wayne Rooney as an example, everyone hates him. Neutral

Just Popped onto my mind.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Scumbag.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 am

ram_cr7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Why would you use Wayne Rooney as an example, everyone hates him. Neutral

Just Popped onto my mind.

That's a poor choice, because Rooney has had a lot of stick for moving from Everton to us. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 am

I looked at this thread and thought it didn't deserve a reply, but I changed my mind.

Supporting is not a job - it is a hobby. This alone makes your Wayne Rooney comparison a joke. Wayne Rooney is doing a job, he will go where there is more money and where he can enjoy himself the most.. This happens outside of football in totally different lines of work as well.

Look at it from a different point of view... If people supported the teams of the area they where from then football would be more equal. It would be more exciting not knowing whereabouts every team is going to finish each season.

Do what you want though, cos you aint from Manchester, you've never been to Manchester and you will never be a supporter of any Manchester club no matter how much you tell yourself you are.

Though if you are going to watch the best sport in the world then you might want to not say every linesman in the world sucks considering they are the ones man enough to do the job so that our game can be played.

As for Egzon... typical childish games cos you are unhappy that people know the truth so you try and turn it back on the other person.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 am

What truth? That you're jealous? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 am

Jealous that you are a Belgian trying to support Real Madrid from 100's of miles away?

Why would I be jealous? I am from the best country in the world, from the best city in the world and every week I actually get to go and SUPPORT the best team in the world.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 am

James wrote:Jealous that you are a Belgian trying to support Real Madrid from 100's of miles away?

Why would I be jealous? I am from the best country in the world, from the best city in the world and every week I actually get to go and SUPPORT the best team in the world.

Lol, I love how much you fail. You claim I'm Belgian yet refuse to hear me talk Spanish on xbox live. Laughing

James is just a hater, he used to suck my dick on xbox live send me messages all the time with YOU SEXY SPANISH BEAST and other stuff, untill I deleted him he started acting like a little baby, what a scottish cunt he is. I believe that someone is butthurt.

This forum will never grow with idiots like you.
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:15 am

James wrote:I looked at this thread and thought it didn't deserve a reply, but I changed my mind.

Supporting is not a job - it is a hobby. This alone makes your Wayne Rooney comparison a joke. Wayne Rooney is doing a job, he will go where there is more money and where he can enjoy himself the most.. This happens outside of football in totally different lines of work as well.

Look at it from a different point of view... If people supported the teams of the area they where from then football would be more equal. It would be more exciting not knowing whereabouts every team is going to finish each season.

Do what you want though, cos you aint from Manchester, you've never been to Manchester and you will never be a supporter of any Manchester club no matter how much you tell yourself you are.

Though if you are going to watch the best sport in the world then you might want to not say every linesman in the world sucks considering they are the ones man enough to do the job so that our game can be played.

As for Egzon... typical childish games cos you are unhappy that people know the truth so you try and turn it back on the other person.

1.Wayne will go where he enjoys the most. I will support the club i enjoy the most.

2.If ONLY every area had a football club.

3. I will Fucking go to Manchester next year, you just wait. :twisted:

4. and that linesman comment was because lately there have been a lotta mistakes made by them.. I am sorry i said all linesman suck. bounce

Last edited by ram_cr7 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 am

You should support your local club (born or live) end of.

The only time when this doesn't matter is when you have gone to many games with someone else you're related to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 am

iPepe wrote:
    James wrote:Jealous that you are a Belgian trying to support Real Madrid from 100's of miles away?

Lol, I love how much you fail. You claim I'm Belgian yet refuse to hear me talk Spanish on xbox live. Laughing

James is just a hater, he used to suck my dick on xbox live send me messages all the time with YOU SEXY SPANISH BEAST and other stuff, untill I deleted him he started acting like a little baby, what a scottish cunt he is. I believe that someone is butthurt.

Yeah you used to be alright then I realised you was a bit of a prick. As for sucking your dick XBL, I send them types of messages to many people... ask Jord if you don't believe me.

I don't remember you deleting me either, infact I don't even remember you offering to speak on a mic either. You wouldn't use it when we was playing clubs would you. Laughing

As for the Scottish part, you realised Scotland was about England and decided to use that country. Bless.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 am

iPepe wrote:

lol :joke:
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 am

I can definatly see where James is coming from tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:17 am

iPepe wrote:

rofl

True or not, still the thought of it is hilarious. rofl
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 am

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  Scarjo_popcorn
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 am

ram_cr7 wrote:
    James wrote:I looked at this thread and thought it didn't deserve a reply, but I changed my mind.

1.Wayne will go where he enjoys the most. I will support the club i enjoy the most.

4. and that linesman comment was because lately there have been a lotta mistakes made by them.. I am sorry i said all linesman suck. bounce

1. Maybe you didn't read, supporting is a hobby... not a job. Wayne Rooney is doing a job. Stop comparing them.

2. Yeah you are right about that, but you have blatantly supported the best team in the world at the time.

3. No you wont.

4. And you have never made a mistake before have you?
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:19 am

James wrote:
    iPepe wrote:

Yeah you used to be alright then I realised you was a bit of a prick. As for sucking your dick XBL, I send them types of messages to many people... ask Jord if you don't believe me.

I don't remember you deleting me either, infact I don't even remember you offering to speak on a mic either. You wouldn't use it when we was playing clubs would you. Laughing

As for the Scottish part, you realised Scotland was about England and decided to use that country. Bless.

I offered it like a couple days ago in the chat thread it was, you do remember it but just deny it, I deleted you and you know it lol, otherwise you would still be in my friend-list wouldn't you? And once you were deleted you started to act like a baby like I said. Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:19 am

My hate for United is the Glory Hunters I know personally. I have no problem with the United fans on here, not even Kuled. I live in South East England, and the amount of United fans down here who support them, but havn't even seen them play is just crazy. I remember when I was at school, I used to walk in on a Monday morning, and they would ask me the score from the weekend?! Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  567798
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:20 am

James has a clear point, but I don't care about who others support. bounce

If this starts to get out of hand I might have to lock it. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 am

You can go find that post then cos I never actually saw it.

You may of deleted me I don't know, mainly because when I go on the xbox I go on there to play a game. Not to check if anyone has deleted me or not.

I don't see where i've acted like a baby. Maybe your English to Belgian translator broke.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 am

Lock it now kyro, nip it in the bud shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

As you were lads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

Peer pressure!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

Lets talk Glory Hunting. :D  Stage-open-curtain_%7E42-15764855
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:32 am

I'm not going to find you anything you can check it up yourself I'm sure others seen it aswell but you came with a shitty comment like "you can learn it at school"

Anyways you're pathetic, and have to realise that people move away and don't live at the same place forever. Fact is I've been at about as many games as you have been Wink And I know it as you told me the amount of Hull Shitty games you've been to.

Anyways enjoy you're piece of shit club going down, down & down and then releasing your anger on a forum because of that. You're probably going to deny that that's the reason, but you have problems & we both know it, I think that you should go see a doctor.

Last edited by iPepe on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:32 am

I dislike Glory Hunters that genuinely know nothing about their club Neutral

If they know shiz about the history, I'll tolerate them Neutral
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am

Gotta love when gloryhunters try to justify themselves Laughing
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:35 am

James wrote:
    ram_cr7 wrote:

1. Maybe you didn't read, supporting is a hobby... not a job. Wayne Rooney is doing a job. Stop comparing them.

2. Yeah you are right about that, but you have blatantly supported the best team in the world at the time.

3. No you wont.

4. And you have never made a mistake before have you?

1.Not for me, its more than a job.

2. I was 6. I didn't even know they had won a title, let alone a treble.

3. Yes i will!

4. I said i am sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:52 pm