Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Bebe_Fun
H-T-W14i
Barton
GK01
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
chiboygeorge
Torresxvilla
Lux
Jord
Mal
Carlos Jenkinson
Royal
blackskar
SBSP
Grenade
Marvin
luke.
Danny
AriseForLife
Cadbury
Pippo
crump
27 posters

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs

Poll

Best Leftback

[ 4 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left7%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left21%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left23%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left27%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left0%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left4%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left11%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left2%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left5%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_left0%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 56
    Poll closed
    Mal
    Mal

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs

Post by Mal Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:54 am

Danny B wrote:Eh?

I was joking, basically saying remember Englands best ever full back came through Arsenal's youth academy.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs

Post by Jord Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am

What a joke! If roberto carlos doesnt win this Ill go ape shit. He's easily the best left back to play the game and in his prime better than cole at everything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

luke. wrote:England's most capped full-back too.

And don't forget your Mr. Special Ronaldo said Cole was the best defender he'd ever played against Real Football's Team of the Decade: Left Backs  - Page 3 512670

Especially since Ronaldo played against Van Bronkhorst, Maldini and Roberto Carlos at their peaks right?

Roberto Carlos would've been marking Ronaldo the whole wing I would suspect, giving him hell of a fucking time, while Bronkhorst would break Ronaldo's leg's, which would please everyone except for the fanboys.

Like I said, you are only 16. You don't remember back than.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

Of course I don't remember Roger Bryne, I'm 16 dumbass Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

Jord wrote:What a joke! If roberto carlos doesnt win this Ill go ape shit. He's easily the best left back to play the game and in his prime better than cole at everything.

Thank you. Someone a bit older than some 16 year olds understands.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 am

Danny B wrote:Of course I don't remember Roger Bryne, I'm 16 dumbass Neutral

I was referring to Van Bronkhorst/Roberto/Maldini, not Roger.

But calling him England's best ever LB when you had a better one at your own club is kind of suspect, is it not?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 am

Roberto Carlos was class, his striking of the ball etc, but for me, Ashley Cole is a fully complete left back, up and down that flank so much, it's phenomenal.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Wow Polska, you really are a stupid prick tbh.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Cole is more than decent in defending and attacking. he's the best left back going toward in the world, and defensively he just edges Evra. He's always been class at both Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 pm

"Ashley Cole is decent at attacking and defending" Bullshit.

He's world class at attacking and world class at defending.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Decent in comparison to Roberto Carlos.

Whatever, I am not going to waste my time arguing with a blatant fanboy. Continue sucking off Ashley Cole's dick Luke.

I'm going to devote my time tonight in making me some money so I can get out of this country. Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Best left back to grace a football pitch this decade is..................................................................................................................................................

Carlos Bocanegra

I'll get my coat. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Bendtner can play left back.....right?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Decent in comparison to Roberto Carlos.

Whatever, I am not going to waste my time arguing with a blatant fanboy. Continue sucking off Ashley Cole's dick Luke.

I'm going to devote my time tonight in making me some money so I can get out of this country. Smile

Yes, because im clearly suckin Coles dick, take a look at yourself you prick.

Cole "decent" compared to Carlos. Go shove it up your japseye tbh.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Polska, Ashley Cole is clearly one of the best left backs to grace a football pitch this decade and I fucking hate the cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 pm

luke. wrote:

Hey, you stole my line. Neutral

shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Hey, you stole my line. Neutral

shifty

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 pm

I also can hold a debate without insulting when I am loosing.

Like I said, you are a blatant fanboy sucking on to the nipples of Cole. I am not going to continue arguing this with you as it just isn't worth the effort and has no gains for me.

Plus it's past your bedtime, is it not?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:10 pm

'Cole is a very good player, who would be a good replacement for me one day.'

Quote from Roberto Carlos mouth in 2005. Cole now >>>>>>>>> Cole in 2005.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Good replacement. Doesn't that say something? Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I also can hold a debate without insulting when I am loosing.

Like I said, you are a blatant fanboy sucking on to the nipples of Cole. I am not going to continue arguing this with you as it just isn't worth the effort and has no gains for me.

Plus it's past your bedtime, is it not?

Your the one being the fanboy here tbh.

There is a difference between holding an educated opinion and being a fanboy, 5 people have backed me up here, 1 person has backed you up. Take the hint mate, your wrong and you know it.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Good replacement. Doesn't that say something? Laughing

It was in 2005. And it was when Cole was rumoured to be going to Real Madrid in 2005.

And plus, if Cole was a good replacement then, he's a fucking upgrade now.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Mal wrote:Polska, Ashley Cole is clearly one of the best left backs to grace a football pitch this decade and I fucking hate the cunt.
    This Neutral And obvo you hate him a lot more than me Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:15 pm

There's not 1 team right now in the whole world who wouldn't take Cole and play him every game.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Danny B wrote:
    Mal wrote:Polska, Ashley Cole is clearly one of the best left backs to grace a football pitch this decade and I fucking hate the cunt.
    This Neutral And obvo you hate him a lot more than me Neutral

I hate him with every part of me, born a gooner, bred a gooner, successful as a gooner then he just goes and shits on us for an extra £5k a week. Off the pitch he is everything that's wrong with a modern day footballer but on the pitch he's class and there's no denying that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:There's not 1 team right now in the whole world who wouldn't take Cole and play him every game.
    I agree as well.

This is at the moment. ATM I am not denying Ashley Cole is the best LB. But throughout the decade, no, Roberto Carlos holds that title.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:There's not 1 team right now in the whole world who wouldn't take Cole and play him every game.
    I'd still have Evra at United because he's almost just as good as him, but that's a hood point, left back is quite a few teams weaker areas tbh
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Well, the poll talks. And the poll says Cole is winning. bored
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    I agree as well.

This is at the moment. ATM I am not denying Ashley Cole is the best LB. But throughout the decade, no, Roberto Carlos holds that title.
    So what happened to Chivu=Cole then?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Ashley Cole this decade, 3 league titles, 5 FA cups, 2 champions league finals even though he lost both, one league cup and three community shields. Neutral He was also apart of the Arsenal Invincibles, maybe one of the best teams to grace the PL.

Ashley Cole is better all round than any full back this decade. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:26 am