Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

SBSP
    SBSP

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 am

Evra. not worthy
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 am

Mr Leiva wrote:If he said it 10 times, according to Evra. Other players would have heard it, and said something?

Unless the players left the field to go say something to the commentators, we'll never know.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Even if Suarez did say something the so called "enquiry" isn't going to result in anything. As long as none of the referees heard anything, and the microphones didn't catch anything, they don't have an unbiased account of what happened. It will end up being word vs word, which will end up in absolutely nothing.

Then why was Materazzi punished?

Because Materazzi admitted to what he said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:12 am

richard_conway Richard Conway
    Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has subsequently reported this to The FA.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:14 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote: Was thinking the exact same, Evra shouldn't be a french cunt anyway.

You support a team in a different country to yours, stupid tit
    Please explain how this is relevant to Evra being a dirty Frenchman.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 am

So this means it was in the referee's report, not the result of Evra's comments to the media.

For it to be in the report, that means Marriner would have been aware of the allegations during the game (Evra says he made the ref aware of it during the game) but didn't do anything about it in-game. If he was aware of the allegations during the game but didn't take action then that must mean he didn't see/hear the incident or didn't have enough evidence to make a definite decision on it.

To me this means he's saying "These are the allegations. I didn't see/hear anything. Please investigate it for me" rather than asking for an investigation as he thinks the allegations are true.

I agree with that.

___

If Evra claims are true, throw the book at Suarez. If not, ban Evra.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:17 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote: Was thinking the exact same, Evra shouldn't be a french cunt anyway.

Wales isn't a real country though, lets be honest. It is just a dumping ground for England.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:17 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Please explain how this is relevant to Evra being a dirty Frenchman.
    You really aren't in a position to be talking shit about nationalities, xenophobe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

Has Suarez made any comments about this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

it dosn't look like he said anything but why didnt he ask united to complain to the FA
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote: Please explain how this is relevant to Evra being a dirty Frenchman.
    You really aren't in a position to be talking shit about nationalities, xenophobe

I am not a fan of the french, they are smelly rude people. I'm surprised Evra did not just run away at the sign of confrontation.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 am

The ref cant make a decision during the game unless he seen/heard it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am

Lol at everyone clinging onto this, desperate to smear Suarez's name.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:it dosn't look like he said anything but why didnt he ask united to complain to the FA

Because he told the ref?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am

Scott wrote:Lol at everyone clinging onto this, desperate to smear Suarez's name.

Its already smeared enough with his antics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am

Evra:

‘I was very upset. In 2011 you can’t say things like this. He knows what he said, the ref knows it, it will come out.
    ‘I won’t repeat what he said, but it was a racist word, and he said it more than ten times. He tried to wind me up. I won’t make a huge deal out of it, but it’s very upsetting and disappointing.’

A Liverpool spokesman said: ‘The first we knew about these allegations was 20 minutes after the final whistle when the manager was asked to go into the referee’s office and told about them.

‘The first thing we did, as you would expect, is ask the player and he has categorically denied using any language of that nature.’

An FA spokesman said: ‘The FA has been made aware this evening of an incident that is alleged to have occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield. 'Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of the allegation at the end of the fixture and has subsequently reported this to the FA. The FA will now be making enquiries into the matter.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

Suarez denies it not worthy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Suarez is a disgusting parasite, no doubt the Liverpool fans will defend his actions. At least this explains what he did at the World Cup when he pissed on all of Africa.

Innocent until proven guilty, but anyone who is found guilty of racism should be dealt with. But i find it funny coming from you about whats right and wrong, when on this forum you posted something disgusting about the Liverpool fans and Hillsborough and you also made a claim that i posted a picture of a child aged two and a half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Suarez is a disgusting parasite, no doubt the Liverpool fans will defend his actions. At least this explains what he did at the World Cup when he pissed on all of Africa.

Innocent until proven guilty, but anyone who is found guilty of racism should be dealt with. But i find it funny coming from you about whats right and wrong, when on this forum you posted something disgusting about the Liverpool fans and Hillsborough and you also made a claim that i posted a picture of a child aged two and a half.
    wut?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

Suarez has been getting tips from the Chelsea groundsman.

Evra must not of deemed it necessary to till the ref when he called them over and he was bitching and moaning not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 am

Alan wrote:

I've never posted anything disgusting about Liverpool fans and Hillsborough (unless the truth disgusts you), and I never made that claim, I have already explained this.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

Mc Babel wrote:Suarez has been getting tips from the Chelsea groundsman.

Evra must not of deemed it necessary to till the ref when he called them over and he was bitching and moaning not worthy

He told the referee you bacterium, otherwise the referee wouldn't have reported to the FA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:45 am

I think allegedly should be added to the title.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:Suarez has been getting tips from the Chelsea groundsman.

He told the referee you bacterium, otherwise the referee wouldn't have reported to the FA.
    The referee was informed after the game.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 am

Why is everyone assuming that it happened during the 20second scuffle in the box?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I am not a fan of the french, they are smelly rude people. I'm surprised Evra did not just run away at the sign of confrontation.
    facepalm
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 am

Disgraceful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:By saying innocent until proven guilty you are effectively saying that the victim of racism should be presumed to be a liar unless they can prove it, I think that is extremely unfair, and perpetuates the attitudes that the like of Dalglish display with their actions.

thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 am

I firmly believe that Suarez should be banished from the footballing world for his disgraceful comments. We have no place for this in our game of football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 am

banished? Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 pm