Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by David N'Gog Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 am

thechampion wrote:I firmly believe that Suarez should be banished from the footballing world for his disgraceful comments. We have no place for this in our game of football.

Alleged comments.

Last edited by David N'Gog on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

Banished. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:By saying innocent until proven guilty you are effectively saying that the victim of racism should be presumed to be a liar unless they can prove it, I think that is extremely unfair, and perpetuates the attitudes that the like of Dalglish display with their actions.

I am talking about Kenneth Dalglish's racism. Who was the last black player he signed?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 am

Who was the last Jewish player signed by Man United, I am disgusted by the blatant Jewish bias.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

I have a feeling that Shameless Smith will make a video about this incident.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

Mc Babel wrote:Who was the last Jewish player signed by Man United, I am disgusted by the blatant Jewish bias.

Man Utd is owned by Jews, shit for brains!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:23 am

Or the last Mongolian, this cannot be coincidental.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:Who was the last Jewish player signed by Man United, I am disgusted by the blatant Jewish bias.

Man Utd is owned by Jews, shit for brains!
    I am not talking about the owners, I am referring to the coaching staff.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:27 am

So you think the Jewish owners are employing a load of anti-semites for the coaching staff. OK then, that sounds realistic. Are there any black people in the Liverpool FC ownership structure?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 am

Lol at RR taking it seriously. It seems that he doesn't understand the concept of sarcasm.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:So you think the Jewish owners are employing a load of anti-semites for the coaching staff. OK then, that sounds realistic. Are there any black people in the Liverpool FC ownership structure?

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 5_4e987190c3468368523148
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 am

thechampion = Cheesy.

Cant believe I didnt notice it before. facepalm
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:So you think the Jewish owners are employing a load of anti-semites for the coaching staff. OK then, that sounds realistic. Are there any black people in the Liverpool FC ownership structure?

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 5_4e987190c3468368523148

I bet Dalglish is absolutely seething about having a black boss.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 am

kyro7 wrote:He might have called him a tevez.

Kyro Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Scott wrote:Lol at everyone clinging onto this, desperate to smear Suarez's name.

Its already smeared enough with his antics.

Says fucking Viva Ronaldo. Sleep
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 am

Alan wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Its already smeared enough with his antics.

Atleast Ronaldo had a reason to do it. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Ronaldo is not rellevant to this discussion.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 am

TBF, Ronaldo has never been bitten anyone or been accused of racism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:17 am

Alan wrote:

I am talking about Kenneth Dalglish's racism. Who was the last black player he signed?

Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish has never said anything racist, and there has never been any claims of him being racist. And he signed John Barnes and he worked at Celtic with John Barnes. So i think you are just making more claims that are so wrong, you are a disgusting person and some of the things you have posted are just not on.

RR Claimed

Liverpool fans were all to blame for what happend at Hillsborough, Dalglish is a racist, and your claim about me posting a picture of a child aged 2 and a half.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I am talking about Kenneth Dalglish's racism. Who was the last black player he signed?

Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish has never said anything racist, and there has never been any claims of him being racist. And he signed John Barnes and he worked at Celtic with John Barnes. So i think you are just making more claims that are so wrong, you are a disgusting person and some of the things you have posted are just not on.

RR Claimed

Liverpool fans were all to blame for what happend at Hillsborough, Dalglish is a racist, and your claim about me posting a picture of a child aged 2 and a half.

At Celtic he made sure that John Barnes wouldn't succeed by hovering in the background like a sceptre, much like he did to Rafael Benitez and Roy Hodgson 10 years later. I have never made those other claims, as I have explained.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:thechampion = Cheesy.

Cant believe I didnt notice it before. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 58503

Well done.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Alan wrote:

What scratch Suarez is not an angel but Ronaldo also did things that were just wrong. And i think Ronaldo was and is an amazing player, but he has also cheated.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 am

Alan wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

What scratch Suarez is not an angel but Ronaldo also did things that were just wrong. And i think Ronaldo was and is an amazing player, but he has also cheated.

I never said he didnt, but Ronaldo was always the #1 target for opposition players, something Suarez has yet to experience.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:40 am

Suarez is a good footballer but arguably the worst personality in football. A absolute cunt and cheater. Even if this racist shit isn't true though it won't surprise me if he actually said it.
    mightyDan
    mightyDan

Post by mightyDan Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

Evra isn't exactly the most trust worthy player
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

I am liking Suarez more each day! not worthy

Also from that gif it seems like Suarez said 'negro' which isn't racist in Spanish at all? confused I can see how someone like Evra could be stupid enough to find offense though. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 am

Alan wrote:

RR Claimed

At Celtic he made sure that John Barnes wouldn't succeed by hovering in the background like a sceptre, much like he did to Rafael Benitez and Roy Hodgson 10 years later. I have never made those other claims, as I have explained.

They fucking went to Celtic to work together, so stop posting bullshit about him and it was Rafa that brought Kenny back to work at Anfield. And you did make these claims and new fine well what was said in your post.

KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISHLuis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 914411
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 am

polska. wrote:I am liking Suarez more each day! Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 914411

Also from that gif it seems like Suarez said 'negro' which isn't racist in Spanish at all? confused I can see how someone like Evra could be stupid enough to find offense though. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 537999

You like him more because he was accused of Racism?
    Wow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

polska. wrote:I am liking Suarez more each day! not worthy

Also from that gif it seems like Suarez said 'negro' which isn't racist in Spanish at all? confused I can see how someone like Evra could be stupid enough to find offense though. Dry Smile
    Stupid enough, what because he isn't Spanish and Suarez said something that isn't racist in Spanish.

How do you come up with this stuff Polska? It's unbelievable at times.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

Hes Polish, explains alot tbh.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 am

kyro7 wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 5 Suarezlq5f

Can't really see what's said there.

Evra is the one who started the fucking thing Suarez is trying to walk away from him there and Evra is in his ear. Absolute scum the both of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:22 pm