Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 am

kyro7 wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 2 Suarezlq5f

Can't really see what's said there.

Yeah, it kinda blurs..
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Steadman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 am

Impossible to lip read Suarez, his front teeth cover his whole mouth.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dalglish would back Suarez to the hilt, no doubt.

What other times has he done it?

briankettleNot Brian Kettle

The last time Evra made racism claims the FA called them "exaggerated and unreliable". Lying to save face again, no doubt.

53 seconds ago
    Well if not Brian Kettle said it then it must be true. How long have you guys trusted the FA to always tell the truth anyway?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 am

kyro7 wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 2 Suarezlq5f

Can't really see what's said there.

That's not a complete sentence, or even word. It cuts off mid syllable...
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 am

How can racist comments be exxagerated? Its either racist, or its not.
    HIBBIES_07

Supports : Hibernian

Post by HIBBIES_07 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 am

I think he should receive a 10 match ban if it is proven to be true. Shameful action and has no place anywhere especially not on a football pitch.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

briankettleNot Brian Kettle

The last time Evra made racism claims the FA called them "exaggerated and unreliable". Lying to save face again, no doubt.

53 seconds ago
    Well if not Brian Kettle said it then it must be true. How long have you guys trusted the FA to always tell the truth anyway?

Do you honestly think the FA would try and cover up racism?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 am

Not a surprise coming from Suarez. I hate that player more everyday. I wonder what he said though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am

Darren Tulett
    Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.'

Darren Tulett
    Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.
    ___

The ref knew, but did nothing against it. Hmmmm
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Darren Tulett
    Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.'

Darren Tulett
    Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.
    ___

Was thinking the exact same, Evra shouldn't be a french cunt anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Why didn't Evra get United to lodge an official compliment to the FA, instead of saying something in a interview to the French media. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Darren Tulett
    ___

Evra could have told the ref what happened, and that's what he means by that.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

Darren Tulett
    ___

How can the ref do something during the game when he has no proof of it being said?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 am

By saying innocent until proven guilty you are effectively saying that the victim of racism should be presumed to be a liar unless they can prove it, I think that is extremely unfair, and perpetuates the attitudes that the like of Dalglish display with their actions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 am

HIBBIES_07 wrote:I think he should receive a 10 match ban if it is proven to be true. Shameful action and has no place anywhere especially not on a football pitch.

Go back to your crappy forum
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 am

I really doubt it is true but if it somehow was, I would lose a lot of respect for Suarez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

Evra clearly says something first in that GIF, he's also taking an aggressive stance, getting in Suarez's face whilst Suarez is clearly trying to walk away.

Also, when the ref called them over, then shoo'd them away, Suarez placed his hand on Evra's head in a friendly manner, which is not something you'd do after making racist remarks towards them .. Evra also got mad and pushed his hand away, like, wtf, chill out.
    HIBBIES_07

Supports : Hibernian

Post by HIBBIES_07 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 am

Cam wrote:
    HIBBIES_07 wrote:I think he should receive a 10 match ban if it is proven to be true. Shameful action and has no place anywhere especially not on a football pitch.

Go back to your crappy forum
    Laughing So just because I created and run a completely separate football forum I am not allowed to post on here?? I never saw that in your rules.

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:How can racist comments be exxagerated? Its either racist, or its not.
    This. You can't just be A LITTLE RACIST. But I suppose there is racist and REALLY racist. Either way I'm interested in how this turns out, never exactly fancied Suarez since the world cup.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

I don't like the French anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

Wow, I though I couldn't worship Suarez enough, and now he does this. What a hero. not worthy
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

facepalm Fucking hell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 am

Scott wrote:Evra clearly says something first in that GIF, he's also taking an aggressive stance, getting in Suarez's face whilst Suarez is clearly trying to walk away.

Also, when the ref called them over, then shoo'd them away, Suarez placed his hand on Evra's head in a friendly manner, which is not something you'd do after making racist remarks towards them .. Evra also got mad and pushed his hand away, like, wtf, chill out.

So what if Evra said something? Suarez should never make a racist comment?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 am

mac wrote:I really doubt it is true but if it somehow was, I would lose a lot of respect for Suarez.

This.

Evra was a cunt anyway.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

I'm pretty sure Suarez said that he was "A smelly frenchman and that the french are the worst people on earth." quoted by James.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott wrote:Evra clearly says something first in that GIF, he's also taking an aggressive stance, getting in Suarez's face whilst Suarez is clearly trying to walk away.

Prove he made a racist comment. Evra has done this before. He's one of those black people who use being black as a weapon.

*Gets buttfucked by Suarez*

HE'S A RACIST!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

No doubt it was a brilliant insult, everything he does apart from his finishing is at a high standard.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

Well as you may have noticed Evra is supposed to mark Suarez, so of course he's going to stay close to him. He's not going to ignore him simply because he said a few hurtful comments, it's not worth letting Suarez clean through on goal. The "friendly" hand on the head might just as well be a condescending clap on the head, you can't actually say "that's not what you do after insulting someone". In front of a ref you do whatever you can to make the ref ignore you. If Suarez did throw a few racist remarks towards Evra, then whatever he did when the ref was talking to them doesn't really matter or excuse anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 am

Scott wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Prove he made a racist comment. Evra has done this before. He's one of those black people who use being black as a weapon.

*Gets buttfucked by Suarez*

HE'S A RACIST!
    When did he get buttfucked? shifty
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 am

You have to remember that Suarez is a very good actor.

Eternal Witcher wrote:Wow, I though I couldn't worship Suarez enough, and now he does this. What a hero. not worthy
    Are you being serious?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:39 am