Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 3 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:44 am

Scott wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So what if Evra said something? Suarez should never make a racist comment?

Prove he made a racist comment. Evra has done this before. He's one of those black people who use being black as a weapon.

*Gets buttfucked by Suarez*

HE'S A RACIST!

I'm not here to prove if Evra made a racist comment or not. You basically suggested that Suarez was right in replying in a racist manner just because Evra provoked him. That is sickening!
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 3 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Prove he made a racist comment. Evra has done this before. He's one of those black people who use being black as a weapon.

*Gets buttfucked by Suarez*

HE'S A RACIST!

I'm not here to prove if Evra made a racist comment or not. You basically suggested that Suarez was right in replying in a racist manner just because Evra provoked him. That is sickening!

What the fuck rofl I don't believe Suarez said anything racist, so how can what you just said be true?

I was just making an observation of the GIF, you dumb fuck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 am

Steadman wrote:
    Scott wrote:Evra clearly says something first in that GIF, he's also taking an aggressive stance, getting in Suarez's face whilst Suarez is clearly trying to walk away.

Also, when the ref called them over, then shoo'd them away, Suarez placed his hand on Evra's head in a friendly manner, which is not something you'd do after making racist remarks towards them .. Evra also got mad and pushed his hand away, like, wtf, chill out.
    You have to remember that Suarez is a very good actor.

Eternal Witcher wrote:Wow, I though I couldn't worship Suarez enough, and now he does this. What a hero. not worthy
    Are you being serious?

Absolutely, I worship the ground he walks on, and whatever words that he may choose to utter. Top man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 am

Scott wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

What the fuck rofl I don't believe Suarez said anything racist, so how can what you just said be true?

I'm just saying how your previos post came across. You brought up the point that Evra provoked Suarez. Your post was implying that Evra had it coming. If that's not what you meant, then say so.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 am

I do not like the assumption that Suarez referred to the N word, he could of just as easily called Evra a smelly frenchman which he most definitely is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott wrote:

I'm just saying how your previos post came across. You brought up the point that Evra provoked Suarez. Your post was implying that Evra had it coming. If that's not what you meant, then say so.

I've already said what I meant. I was merely making an observation on the GIF.

Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    You have to remember that Suarez is a very good actor.

Are you being serious?

Absolutely, I worship the ground he walks on, and whatever words that he may choose to utter. Top man.
    Dude. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 am

Yeah, knowing Evra .. Suarez probably called him a frog, and Evra deems it racist-worthy.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am

Mc Babel wrote:I do not like the assumption that Suarez referred to the N word, he could of just as easily called Evra a smelly frenchman which he most definitely is.

I would imagine "ape" or "monkey" would be more likely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

He might have called him a tevez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

If a black player called a white player a cracker or said something like 'you smelly white prick', and was caught on camera, would the FA do anything?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

kyro7 wrote:He might have called him a tevez.

Not even Suarez would go that far Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 3 849722

Scott wrote:If a black player called a white player a cracker or said
    something like 'you smelly white prick', and was caught on camera,
    would the FA do anything?

Cracker? no. "Smelly white prick" on camera? probably. You really shouldn't make random silly comparisions. It makes it look like you are making excuses for Suarez' alledged racism.

Last edited by Laurencio on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 am

Scott wrote:If a black player called a white player a cracker or said something like 'you smelly white prick', and was caught on camera, would the FA do anything?

This is the FA, an organisation which lacks consistency and common sense. They would brush it under the carpet and say there wasn't enough evidence.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

FA statement: The FA has this evening been made aware of an incident that is alleged to have occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield today. Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has subsequently reported this to The FA. The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

I have come to the conclusion that Evra said something sickening to Suarez and is now framing him to cover his tracks. Absolutely disgusting, never knew he'd stoop so far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 3 Kbc00w
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

Pip, you have become a disgusting creature.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am

Roloman4 wrote:Pip, you have become a disgusting creature.

Why? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am

Ah, beat me to it. Laughing
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 am

Personally considering the ethnically diverse League in Holland that Suarez has come from I doubt very much he would call Evra the N word. Considering the biggest reaction came from Kuyt who overheard the exchange then I think it more likely that Evra said something to Suarez.

When you also take into account that Ferdinand Evra's Captain has been on twitter but not mentioned the incident then I think it is Evra shit stirring as usual.

Big Al not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

Ferdinand rarely, if ever brings up controversial stuff like that on Twitter. That's why he's lasted so long.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    Personally considering the ethnically diverse League in Holland that Suarez has come from I doubt very much he would call Evra the N word. Considering the biggest reaction came from Kuyt who overheard the exchange then I think it more likely that Evra said something to Suarez.

When you also take into account that Ferdinand Evra's Captain has been on twitter but not mentioned the incident then I think it is Evra shit stirring as usual.

Big Al not worthy

Thats not Al. shifty

Thats a different Al
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:

Big Al not worthy

Thats not Al. shifty

Thats a different Al
    I though he was Al 555?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 am

Even if Suarez did say something the so called "enquiry" isn't going to result in anything. As long as none of the referees heard anything, and the microphones didn't catch anything, they don't have an unbiased account of what happened. It will end up being word vs word, which will end up in absolutely nothing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

Thats not Al. shifty

Thats a different Al
    I though he was Al 555?

No. Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 am

If he said it 10 times, according to Evra. Other players would have heard it, and said something?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 am

The match went on for 90minutes, it wasnt only just the 10second scuffle that we seen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 am

Laurencio wrote:Even if Suarez did say something the so called "enquiry" isn't going to result in anything. As long as none of the referees heard anything, and the microphones didn't catch anything, they don't have an unbiased account of what happened. It will end up being word vs word, which will end up in absolutely nothing.

Then why was Materazzi punished?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:Darren Tulett
    Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.'

Darren Tulett
    Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.
    ___

The ref knew, but did nothing against it. Hmmmm
    Was thinking the exact same, Evra shouldn't be a french cunt anyway.

You support a team in a different country to yours, stupid tit
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Even if Suarez did say something the so called "enquiry" isn't going to result in anything. As long as none of the referees heard anything, and the microphones didn't catch anything, they don't have an unbiased account of what happened. It will end up being word vs word, which will end up in absolutely nothing.

Then why was Materazzi punished?
    Public opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:38 am