Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 am

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 DontFeedTheTroll
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:09 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    3.) Evra HAS accused before and pulled the racism card. Remember the cool down bust up at Stanford Bridge involving Evra and the Chelsea staff? Didn't he accuse one of the members of staff of using racist language towards him? And guess what... it wasn't proved and as a result, Evra was fined and was banned for 4 games. So should the same happened if it can't be proved? Consistency...

This DID NOT happen, Evra didn't hear the alleged racist comment from the Groundsman, it was Michael Phelan who heard it and reported it. It is a disgrace how you Liverpool fans propagate this myth, although I'm not sure if it's because you're deliberately lying or because of how gullible and stupid you are.

Why did Evra get fined and banned then if he wasn't involved?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 am

Sean wrote:I will say though, Im pretty sure I saw Liverpool fans calling Terry a racist yesterday when he hasnt been found guilty either. Double standards.

Don't think we were mate.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 am

Dean wrote:Exactly Sean, I wasn't quite with what happened with Evra/Chelsea staff, I had a basic rough idea of what happened, hence my question marks.

I'm not surprised you were confused to be honest, your club's website staff falsely said that Evra had previously accused two players of racism and both had been cleared.

Anyway, question for RR- What happens if Suárez is proven innocent? What happens to Evra?

It is practically impossible for Suarez to be proven innocent, but the chances of that are so vanishingly small that it's not even worth considering - no-one was following him around with a microphone and camera for the whole game.

Saying that, I don't really need proof, if I believed Suarez was innocent then I would condemn Evra for making a false accusation, and he would deserve to be banned.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 am

Scott wrote:

This DID NOT happen, Evra didn't hear the alleged racist comment from the Groundsman, it was Michael Phelan who heard it and reported it. It is a disgrace how you Liverpool fans propagate this myth, although I'm not sure if it's because you're deliberately lying or because of how gullible and stupid you are.

He was involved in a fight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 am

Scott wrote:

Got a link to back this claim up?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:14 am

Scott wrote:

Got a link to back this claim up?

Yes, but I don't think it is necessary to post it. You should take my word for it.

From the FA report.
    54. There is an important point to stress: The allegation of the racist remark is completely irrelevant to the charges against Mr Evra. He has never claimed to have heard any such remark. It follows that he claims no provocation by any racist remark or any justification for his actions as a result of any such remark.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 am

Can you link me to the full report? You could have easily made that up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 am

How dare you suggest that? I would never do such a thing. Your lack of good faith in this debate leave a very negative taste in the mouth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/3814849/FA-Battle-of-the-Bridge-report-in-full.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 am

Wow, what a disgusting man Evra is.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 am

I love RR's mock outrage at stuff Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:27 pm

He said that some of the ground staff seemed to try deliberately to get in the Manchester United players’ way and that this particular groundsman had suddenly accelerated towards Mr Evra, i.e. with his lawnmower.

rofl

20. Mr Strudwick’s account is that Mr Griffin “was carrying a pitchfork and his body language supported an angry demeanour. He was instantly aggressive and the tone of his voice was hostile and confrontational.”

At the same time, another Chelsea groundsman continued to drive machinery into the path of the players, which Mr Strudwick thought was extremely dangerous.

Mr Evra then ran over and pushed his chest into Mr Griffin to separate Mr Griffin and Mr Strudwick. Mr Evra told Mr Griffin to put his fork down and Mr Griffin replied, “I’ll shove the ******* fork up your arse.”

rofl

El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 pm

We find
    Mr Evra’s account exaggerated and unreliable. It is an attempt to justify a physical intervention by him which cannot reasonably be justified.

Evra also punched some dude on the side of the head....disgusting Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Have you never had a fight in your life?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Have you never had a fight in your life?

Now you change your fucking tune, what would you do if you were getting spat on bottles of pish thrown at you and parts of concrete from a crumbling stadium throw at you and the players of you football team. Would you just stand and take it? But its ok for Evra to get involved in a fight but if it was a Liverpool player or fan you would post something against them.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

I have yes but I didn't start it with a punch to side of the head..

although I did start it Mischief
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Have you never had a fight in your life?

Now you change your fucking tune, what would you do if you were getting spat on bottles of pish thrown at you and parts of concrete from a crumbling stadium throw at you and the players of you football team. Would you just stand and take it?
    I certainly wouldn't go and murder the people who were doing it.
    But its ok for Evra to get involved in a fight but if it was a Liverpool player or fan you would post something against them.
    No, it's not OK, that's why I feel he deserved a ban. He did something wrong, he got punished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

[quote="ResurrectionRooney"]
    Alan wrote:

Now you change your fucking tune, what would you do if you were getting spat on bottles of pish thrown at you and parts of concrete from a crumbling stadium throw at you and the players of you football team. Would you just stand and take it?
    I certainly wouldn't go and murder the people who were doing it.[quote]

How do you know what would happen if you got into a fight, sometimes things can go wrong and other times you have to fight for you fucking like ive seen it and been involved in certain situations that you better be prepared to do just about anything or it could be you lying there dead.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 pm

[quote="Alan"][quote="ResurrectionRooney"]I certainly wouldn't go and murder the people who were doing it.

It is utterly senseless to get into a fight when you are in a football crowd, the sensible thing to do would be to retreat, not go charging in violently endangering life. Saying that, the innocent Juventus fans did try to retreat, and the Liverpool fans killed them by forcing them against a wall. If Liverpool fans had done the decent thing, the non-confrontational thing, and not sought to harm those Juve fans who were retreating, no-one would have died.

And you can't argue that it was a one off either, Liverpool fans have a history of this sort of thing, for example the 2007 CL Final where there were tickets stolen from the hands of children, and about 20,000 drunk ticketless fans in the stadium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 pm

[quote="ResurrectionRooney"][quote="Alan"]

Was you there in 2007 and saw this happening. And yes some Liverpool fans and fans of other well know hooligan firms will have to take the blame for Hysel, but the Juventus fans were also no angels throwing parts of the crumbling stadium at Liverpool fans and the players when they went out to warm up and it was just very lucky indeed that the italian fans of Roma did not kill anyone the year earlier when Liverpool fans were having concrete dropped on the supporters buses and also Liverpool fans were getting stabbed and one 13 year old was left needing 200 odd stitches on his face alone.

And loads of these Liverpool fans who had travelled all over and played in loads of games abroad and European finals without any bother had to seek shelter in the British Embassy in Rome that night or there would have been some probably murdered that night.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 am

What the fuck have you done to the quoting system you mong?

Liverpool fans causing carnage against Roma and getting a kicking is neither here nor there, it doesn't justify what you guys did to Juventus fans in any way, shape or form, nor does is justify the outrageously irresponsible and criminal behaviour of Liverpool fans who seemed to be trying to bring Hillsborough to Athens. Even if 100 Liverpool fans had been killed in Rome in 84, it does not justify your behaviour at Heysel
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:What the fuck have you done to the quoting system you mong?

Liverpool fans causing carnage against Roma and getting a kicking is neither here nor there, it doesn't justify what you guys did to Juventus fans in any way, shape or form, nor does is justify the outrageously irresponsible and criminal behaviour of Liverpool fans who seemed to be trying to bring Hillsborough to Athens. Even if 100 Liverpool fans had been killed in Rome in 84, it does not justify your behaviour at Heysel

Maybe it does not justify what happened but there were more than Liverpool fans there and the italian fans were not exactly what i would call friendly throwing things like concrete from the crumbling stadium at the Liverpool players and their fans before anything happened at Hysel. But if someone tried to badly hurt me in life i would defend myself , and you can stick your fucking law up your arse if someone was attacking me and trying to kill me i would do anything to stop them if i could.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:55 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:What the fuck have you done to the quoting system you mong?

Maybe it does not justify what happened but there were more than Liverpool fans there and the italian fans were not exactly what i would call friendly throwing things like concrete from the crumbling stadium at the Liverpool players and their fans before anything happened at Hysel. But if someone tried to badly hurt me in life i would defend myself , and you can stick your fucking law up your arse if someone was attacking me and trying to kill me i would do anything to stop them if i could.

The law gives you the right to defend yourself by any means necessary if you're genuinely in fear for your life, and what do you mean 'maybe it doesn't justify what happened'? It absolutely doesn't. It'd be like if Liverpool fans were murdered by Juve fans because they'd had a dispute with Millwall in the past.

You are the only person I know who consistently supports and tries to justify Liverpool fans bloodthirsty hooliganism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 am

Alan wrote:

The law gives you the right to defend yourself by any means necessary if you're genuinely in fear for your life, and what do you mean 'maybe it doesn't justify what happened'? It absolutely doesn't. It'd be like if Liverpool fans were murdered by Juve fans because they'd had a dispute with Millwall in the past.

You are the only person I know who consistently supports and tries to justify Liverpool fans bloodthirsty hooliganism.

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 5614
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 am

I wonder if people have realised yet that you pull that icon out when you can't formulate a response.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I wonder if people have realised yet that you pull that icon out when you can't formulate a response.

I have indeed noticed that, was gonna post but cba arguing with a child.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 am

If he was a child it would be expected, but he's in his 40s or 50s for god's sake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I wonder if people have realised yet that you pull that icon out when you can't formulate a response.
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 5614

Bullshit i just cant be fucked reading your bullshit comments and i also had something to do. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 5614 But you just keep posting your bullshit and Liverpool wind up posts.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 5614
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:35 am

ahlycotc wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 DontFeedTheTroll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 18 DontFeedTheTroll

thumb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:26 am