Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Suarezlq5f

Can't really see what's said there.

Evra is the one who started the fucking thing Suarez is trying to walk away from him there and Evra is in his ear. Absolute scum the both of them.
    Evra was marking him, of course he was trying to walk away from him.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

What kyro said.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Suarezlq5f

Evra is the one who started the fucking thing Suarez is trying to walk away from him there and Evra is in his ear. Absolute scum the both of them.
    WTF Laughing
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

For shits sake. There's probably a 90% chance that the little gif there is not the incident they are talking about. Would make sense too considering Evra marks Suarez all game. It could have happened before this, with prompted Evra to make a little gripe at Suarez. Or could have happened after, because Suarez was upset with him. Or it could have not happened at all...

There's really no way to lip read what Suarez is saying. I don't even thinks he finishes the syllable he is saying before the gif cuts out.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:

rofl

It was his job, to mark someone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:I am liking Suarez more each day! not worthy

Also from that gif it seems like Suarez said 'negro' which isn't racist in Spanish at all? confused I can see how someone like Evra could be stupid enough to find offense though. Dry Smile
    Stupid enough, what because he isn't Spanish and Suarez said something that isn't racist in Spanish.

How do you come up with this stuff Polska? It's unbelievable at times.
    What? Are you STUPID?

If Suarez said something that is not racist in Spanish, and Evra thought it was something racist, how the fuck is it Suarez' fault?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 pm

He didn't say it was Suarez's fault. How is Evra stupid if he doesn't speak the language? facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 pm

SBSP wrote:He didn't say it was Suarez's fault. How is Evra stupid if he doesn't speak the language? facepalm
    I said Evra is stupid out of ignorance for interpreting it that way.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 pm

polska. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Stupid enough, what because he isn't Spanish and Suarez said something that isn't racist in Spanish.

How do you come up with this stuff Polska? It's unbelievable at times.
    What? Are you STUPID?

If Suarez said something that is not racist in Spanish, and Evra thought it was something racist, how the fuck is it Suarez' fault?

No are you fucking stupid? Suarez should know that negro is offensive and if someone doesn't know spanish then it shouldn't be said.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

polska. wrote:
    SBSP wrote:He didn't say it was Suarez's fault. How is Evra stupid if he doesn't speak the language? facepalm
    I said Evra is stupid out of ignorance for interpreting it that way.
    No you said Evra is stupid enough to find it offensive, if he isn't familiar with this insult that's acceptable in another language how is he supposed to know?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Though there is no proof of Suarez saying anything, if what you say is right Polska, that he said Negro, then what business has he got calling Evra a Negro? Surely he must mean it in an offensive way, why else would he say it when him and Evra have been arguing?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:31 pm

^^
    that.

I should watch bogdan's video on this.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 pm

That would be the equivalent of in the middle of an argument just going. "BLACK" to a black man... But even then negro has a history of being a derogatory word before the civil rights movement. The word negro in itself is not racist or derogatory, but in certain circumstances it can.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Some of the Liverpool fans on this thread (and Polska) disgust me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Kuled wrote:Some of the Liverpool fans on this thread (and Polska) disgust me.
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Av4qyg
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Av4qyg
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 Jg5wzc
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

At Celtic he made sure that John Barnes wouldn't succeed by hovering in the background like a sceptre, much like he did to Rafael Benitez and Roy Hodgson 10 years later. I have never made those other claims, as I have explained.

They fucking went to Celtic to work together, so stop posting bullshit about him and it was Rafa that brought Kenny back to work at Anfield. And you did make these claims and new fine well what was said in your post.

KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISHLuis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 914411
    He took him to Celtic and he took him down because of his own twisted interests, because he hated seeing a black man in charge at a top club, and because he wanted his job.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm

polska. wrote:I am liking Suarez more each day! not worthy

Also from that gif it seems like Suarez said 'negro' which isn't racist in Spanish at all? confused I can see how someone like Evra could be stupid enough to find offense though. Dry Smile

not worthy

The haters on here disgust me, but then again I found them to be pitiful creatures beforehand. It is clear Suarez is too pure to be racist.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:52 pm

And then you have the nerve to call me a dickhead. If one of our players did that I would be embarrased, yet you people are making it out like he did something good. Fucking pricks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

What a fucking cunt you are, making out that I condone racism, disgusting little leech.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Wow, I though I couldn't worship Suarez enough, and now he does this. What a hero. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 914411
    What's this then? Scumbag.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Let's say it is true. What happens then? No doubt all of you will carry on supporting him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Would be incredibly shallow if we don't. What cunt would start hating the player he supports just because of an argument he had where he might have gone too far? But as it is, innocent.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Like I said I believe Suarez called him a Frog.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:Wow, I though I couldn't worship Suarez enough, and now he does this. What a hero. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 914411
    What's this then? Scumbag.

He got on Evra's nerves, but I perceived the racist allegations to be untrue. Say it was true though, I would not lose any respect for him. Racism does not phase me unlike others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 pm

If he called him a frog. Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Suarez really wanted to suck Evra's dick but Evra said no because he got scared of those teeth so Suarez got upset and tried to troll him so he said racist words.

True story.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:09 pm

From what I can see Suarez says "Evra you are a nagger, please stop nagging, why are you always nagging to the ref, there is no need to nag, you nag like my wife, just please stop being a nagger".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 6 2011-07-18-Imagen%2023_0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:24 am